PDA

View Full Version : U of A: RELIG 274 - Witchcraft and the Occult

Gondi Stylez
04-05-2006, 12:14 AM
Any thoughts? No final exam date listed so I'm assuming it doesn't have one = bonus! I have also heard it's only 2 EASY M/C MT's and a film review paper so work load seems minimal.

Prof. is Wayne Litke and I think he is only teaching one of the two sections. I dont wanna take the tuesday night he is teaching but from the reviews on ratemyprof he seems easy so it might be worth it. Joanne Wotypka also teaches this course and her reviews dont seem too good... anybody had here for this one cuz wednesday would be the better of the 2 days

Also post up anymore GPA boosters....200/300/400 levels and unless its SUPER SUPER SUPER easy 100 level! i can only take 1 more

TIA

cmodem
04-05-2006, 02:13 AM
GRST 211: Bio-medical terms... U of C... offcampus internet course easiest a+ ever

t-im
04-05-2006, 02:49 AM
^ I thought that course had a in class final now?

cmodem
04-05-2006, 02:39 PM
that's what i heard... but my friends are taking it this semester have no problem... i took it last spring nope final online...

but to be safe i would take it during spring/summer

GTS Jeff
04-05-2006, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Gondi Stylez
Any thoughts? No final exam date listed so I'm assuming it doesn't have one = bonus! I have also heard it's only 2 EASY M/C MT's and a film review paper so work load seems minimal.

Prof. is Wayne Litke and I think he is only teaching one of the two sections. I dont wanna take the tuesday night he is teaching but from the reviews on ratemyprof he seems easy so it might be worth it. Joanne Wotypka also teaches this course and her reviews dont seem too good... anybody had here for this one cuz wednesday would be the better of the 2 days

Also post up anymore GPA boosters....200/300/400 levels and unless its SUPER SUPER SUPER easy 100 level! i can only take 1 more

TIA I took 274 a couple years ago with Litke and it was the shiet, but my friends say the new Joanna bitch is terrible (and fat...no one likes a fatty). The class was easy...his entire final exam is taken straight out of old exams that are available on the exam registry.

FYI, night classes have final exams on the last night of regular classes.

Gondi Stylez
04-05-2006, 07:36 PM
First of all its nice to have you back Jeff! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the info... I think I will take it with Litke then even though I don't like the time but from ratemyprof he is the hands down winner....

how easy of an A was it? could u expland the class a little.. there is no course description so I am a little confused

GTS Jeff
04-05-2006, 07:47 PM
First of all its nice to have you back Jeff! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the info... I think I will take it with Litke then even though I don't like the time but from ratemyprof he is the hands down winner....

how easy of an A was it? could u expland the class a little.. there is no course description so I am a little confused It was the easiest A I've ever gotten...I'm a shitty essay writer (science student) and I got an A on the essay I wrote. The exams were all multiple choice and the questions are just taken from his old exams (which are all available on the exam registry) so you can basically be familiar with every question on the exam before you go in. I had friends that smoked up halfway during the break...it's that easy. It was also entertaining...the 3 hour class is like watching Simpsons for 3 hours straight, so it's not really a drag. You learn shit like how to cast spells, what Wicca is (he basically tells you that it's fake) and he had a tarot reader in as a guest lecturer before...

Thanks for the welcome back...

Gondi Stylez
04-05-2006, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
It was the easiest A I've ever gotten...I'm a shitty essay writer (science student) and I got an A on the essay I wrote. The exams were all multiple choice and the questions are just taken from his old exams (which are all available on the exam registry) so you can basically be familiar with every question on the exam before you go in. I had friends that smoked up halfway during the break...it's that easy. It was also entertaining...the 3 hour class is like watching Simpsons for 3 hours straight, so it's not really a drag. You learn shit like how to cast spells, what Wicca is (he basically tells you that it's fake) and he had a tarot reader in as a guest lecturer before...

Thanks for the welcome back...

Sweet... I think my decision has been made. I wanted a GPA booster because I usually do well at courses im interested but for the Fall ONCOL 320 is going to be a crap of load of work despite the fact that I love that subject area... ah well.. maybe ill take it in my last year...

any other GPA boosters Jeff? I am also a science student so science GPA boosters would be cool too!

DelSoln
04-05-2006, 11:54 PM
For science GPA boosters you could always look at EAS classes. They were straight forward but pretty boring.

Gondi Stylez
04-06-2006, 12:02 AM
^^ yea i was looking at the intro, planets, dinos and clouds.... clouds is supposed to be super easy and i wanna take the planets one but dont have the intro as the prereq... maybe they wil waive that for me...

GTS Jeff
04-06-2006, 09:48 AM
^^ yea i was looking at the intro, planets, dinos and clouds.... clouds is supposed to be super easy and i wanna take the planets one but dont have the intro as the prereq... maybe they wil waive that for me... I've taken like a million EAS classes...

easy:

harder:

fuckin boring ass shit that will make you die

Gondi Stylez
04-06-2006, 07:53 PM
thanks Jeff.... how much harder is 206? would it harder that i dont have the pre req... the only ones out of that list i can take in the winter are 201 and 206...