PDA

View Full Version : Mazda Dealerships in Calgary

foos_guy
04-05-2006, 11:04 AM
Hi, new here... was wondering if I can get some input on the Mazda dealerships in Calgary.

Thinking of getting the Mazda 3 GT right now and just want to know if anyone here can recommend any dealership or sales person to "deal" with... any suggestions would be really appreciated!

as well, I'm still debating between the Mazda 3 and the new Civic, any opinions on those two cars?

Thanks!

Xtrema
04-05-2006, 11:09 AM
Can't beat Mazda 3's exterior look.

Civic is the better complete package.

Better engine, better transmisison, more room front and back. More fuel efficient.

bmwM5_x
04-05-2006, 11:10 AM
mazda 3:thumbsup:
as for dealership look for the one on centre street

redevil
04-05-2006, 11:15 AM
Hey I know a guy at Kramer Mazda in the south end of the city. His name is Rick M. I use to work with him, really good guy to deal with. Tell him Ariane sent you to see him:thumbsup:

Lex350
04-05-2006, 01:35 PM
Well...
If you go to Kramer DO NOT deal with Bobby (the business manager) if you can help it. He is an arrogant pr.....

Many people on the RX8 board have complained about him.

I've heard they have a not bad sales staff at Northhill Mazda.

When I bought my car I dealt with the business manager at Sunrdge. I would try and deal either with the business manager or the fleet manager at any car dealership before dealing with a salesperson.

Kramer does have the best service department of the three.

nixon45
04-05-2006, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by rotten42 Kramer does have the best service department of the three. [/B]

Not in my experience (from a customer service point of view), although I still like the dealership.

If you do go to Kramer ask for Hamid if hes still there and hasnt switched to real estate yet. He recently just won an award for top salesperson in Canada or Western Canada I cant remember what it was. Hes great to deal with and he will make sure you are looked after .:thumbsup:

bmwM5_x
04-05-2006, 01:53 PM
and Kenny G over at kramer mazda is the world biggest pedo
DO - NOT - BRING - YOUR - GF there

Xtrema
04-05-2006, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by bmwM5_x

So are you implying you're a pedo? :D

CrvenaZvezda
04-05-2006, 02:29 PM
Mazda3 GT, great choice im hopefully going to be getting one pretty soon here too, and yeah go to Kramer and deal with Rahim tell him Alex sent u!!!

Good Luck!!! :thumbsup:

bmwM5_x
04-05-2006, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Xtrema

So are you implying you're a pedo? :D

what the where you get that one from
mazda 3 interior:drool:

guessboi
04-05-2006, 03:38 PM
give it a try and low ball those sales people. :rofl:
negotiate with your lowest lowest price and they will bring it up...take your time to save some money.

I got my mx5 from sunridge mazda. have a talk with bruce keen, he is a great guy... :D great service but should have low balled him more. :rofl:

BlueFrenzy
04-05-2006, 06:38 PM
Like Rotten 42 mentioned ... Bobby from Kramer is a NO NO. Stephen Chan from Kramer is alright but I didn't buy from him.

With that said, I ended up getting my RX8 from NorthHill ... particularly Ken Ngan. He's the assistant manager so he's on a slightly different pay schedule compared to the other salesmen ... so you can lowball him a bit more. Nice guy and throws in goodies to sweeten the deal for you.

Tell him Chase/Choo sent you

HiSpec
04-12-2006, 08:27 PM

Hey Kenny the chinese guy? I thought he works at Northhill.... assuming this is the same person hahaha

pedo ehh haha

Accord_tunerx
04-12-2006, 08:52 PM
mazda 3! awsome choice :thumbsup: got 1 last year. for the price and the features you can't go wrong. when i got mine there was a promo -don't pay for 90 days- and -24 mnths 0% finance-.

carzcraz
04-13-2006, 08:43 PM
The sales staff at Northhill Mazda were pretty helpful and not pushy with us when we test drove the RX-8. There's an asian guy there....Ken, Bobby...something like that, was very informative and helpful.

If you are planning on paying out the car with cash/bank draft, Kramer Mazda was the only dealership that offered my friend a "cash incentive" on a 2006 Mazda 3 GT package. Other dealerships she went to had no idea what she was talking about. They were also willing to throw in some extra little goodies like that cheesy fading coloured aluminum tint.

90s_tuner
04-13-2006, 08:45 PM
talk to Nick at Kramer. He will hook you up.

HyperZell
04-13-2006, 09:08 PM

what the where you get that one from
mazda 3 interior:drool:

You said that Kenny is a pedo, and implied that because of this, you should not bring your girlfriend there. This means that either you yourself are a pedo, or that you are 16, in which case you probably shouldn't be at a dealership.

Anyways, 3 > Civic. I got mine from North Hill, and after sales service has been great. It's not all about the upfront sales service - consider the after sales support as well.