PDA

View Full Version : FT/FS: Slim ps2 with 8 Games *loaded*

avow
04-08-2006, 11:17 PM
For Sale: Almost new slim ps2 with 8 games, two controllers (one official one not even used), latest gameshark, latest action replay, official memory card.

Details:

System: Mint condition, hardly used slim ps2 model SCPH-75001. Bought back in November 2005 and I clocked maybe a total of 40 hours into this system. I ended up getting an xbox 360 for Christmas so this has just sat there and collected dust so I thought I might as well give it to someone who will give it a good home. Totally unmodified and not a thing wrong with it at all. I have the original box and manuals and the receipt should be around here somewhere.

Games: All games are fully working and include cases (obviously)

Twisted Metal Black
Dead to Rights
Devil May Cry 3
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-II
Mortal Kombat Deception
Soul Calibur II
Red Ninja

Accessories:
-1 Official black ps2 controller (this hasn’t even been used other then being removed from packaging because I do not like the feel of the official controllers, call me crazy)

-1 Clear MadCatz Micron controller, in mint condition. I love these controllers, they are so small.

-1 official black memory card. These are the more expensive black cards rather then those cheaper official multi-colored ones.

-1 copy of the playstation 2 gameshark 2. Includes the metal case, free internet updates, the black Ethernet cable and everything.

-1 copy of Action Reply Max. I like the gameshark better, but just incase you cant find what you need to get through the game you can probably find it here. Includes free internet updates as well.

-all official cables and adaptors that came with the consol are also included.

Reason for selling: As I said earlier I ended up getting an xbox 360 so after beating the two final fantasy games I really didn’t end up using the console. I bought a bunch of games but never even beat any of the other ones. My next thought was to put this in my car but I decided to go for a psp to do that instead.

For Trade: I am really wanting to trade this for a psp rather then sell it and I am really easy going on that as well. I will take any psp that is in really good condition with all the base cables (no firmwire requirements). However a psp in good condition with a 1 gig card will be considered an even trade (again, no firmwire requirements). I spent well over $400 here (probably closer to $600) so this is quite a deal.

For Sale: Although I would rather trade I will take $300.

Final Notes: feel free to pm me if you are interested. you can come by and try it out if you are interested (i live in Arbour Lake in the NW). or if you are in for the trade I can bring it to you and finalize the trade there. I am really easy going.

avow
04-10-2006, 12:29 AM
Price Adjusted: $300

gp36912
04-10-2006, 12:33 AM
willing to part out games?

avow
04-10-2006, 11:54 PM
not at the momment however if things dont sell the way they are right now i will consider doing so.

avow
04-13-2006, 11:36 PM
Possibly sold, waiting on payment.

gp36912
04-13-2006, 11:38 PM
ok pm me if you end up parting out ffx and x2

avow
04-14-2006, 01:03 PM
looks like it is back up for grabs, deal seems to be falling through.

gp36912: i will let you know if i do :clap:

gp36912
04-14-2006, 01:05 PM
great :D and i would also like the black controller if possible :D, o and if you are coming to the ghost hunt thing i'll see ya there :D

avow
04-16-2006, 02:39 PM
sold!

sorry gp36912 :( :(