PDA

View Full Version : Civic Si 4 door?

waypastfast
04-11-2006, 12:22 PM
So i read in one of the car mags, maybe road and track that they are coming out with a 4 door SI?? True or false?

topmade
04-11-2006, 12:24 PM
yeah already out, I believe they started with 05 models. My dad was going to get one, but went with a pathfinder instead

sputnik
04-11-2006, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by waypastfast
So i read in one of the car mags, maybe road and track that they are coming out with a 4 door SI?? True or false?

I find it interesting that you think that a Beyond member would be a more reliable source than Road and Track?

waypastfast
04-11-2006, 12:34 PM
and i am talking about the 2006 Civic Si 4 door......

topmade
04-11-2006, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by waypastfast
and i am talking about the 2006 Civic Si 4 door......

Yes that is correct, 2006 4dr Civic Si's, they have them at the dealerships already

Aleks
04-11-2006, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by topmade
yeah already out, I believe they started with 05 models. My dad was going to get one, but went with a pathfinder instead

WTF?

Anyways the 4dr version of the Si is coming the the US market for sure. The canadian market will most likely be left out due to existance of Acura CSX.

waypastfast
ok, maybe its a 2007

djayz
i just saw a 2006 4 door civic si
i was gonna made a thread haha they are out already...sunroof and all...looks all the same tho dont know about engine specs or anything.

LilDrunkenSmurf
04-11-2006, 12:38 PM
I believe they are already out... Looking for another car already ;)

I find it interesting that you think that a Beyond member would be a more reliable source than Road and Track?
He's just asking... he wasn't sure and is verifying...

The 2006 Honda Civic is available in ten different trims: DX, DX-G, LX, EX and Hybrid 4-door sedans; and DX, DX-G, LX, EX and Si 2-door coupes.
Turns out there is a 4-door EX (American version of our Si) But not available in Canada.
http://en.autos.sympatico.msn.ca/vip/description.aspx?modelid=10873&src=vip

Aleks
04-11-2006, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by topmade

Yes that is correct, 2006 4dr Civic Si's, they have them at the dealerships already

NO they don't. you must be cofusing them with the DX and EX models. Si 4 door is not out yet.

There is no difference in model names anymore. The US EX is our EX. Our Si is their Si. If and when the Si 4 door comes to canada that's what it will be called.

topmade
04-11-2006, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Aleks

NO they don't. you must be cofusing them with the DX and EX models. Si 4 door is not out yet.

There is no difference in model names anymore. The US EX is our EX. Our Si is their Si. If and when the Si 4 door comes to canada that's what it will be called.

Your right, im on crack. I just assumed they had it because they had 05 models when we looked last year. But yeah no 2006 4dr si's yet.

Xtrema
04-11-2006, 04:42 PM
What you can buy right now is DX,LX,EX of Coupe and Sedan, Si Coupe (rare) and Hybrid.

07 Civic Si Sedan is slated for fall release this year in the US. Basically the same car as Si Coupe except 2 more doors.

Now the big question is will the Si Sedan make it to Canada which undercut the CSX by a HUGE margin. I have not heard any official word from any Honda (Canadian press release sux) but according to my sales guy @ Calgary Honda, it's coming. Any truth to it, I don't know.