PDA

View Full Version : Why did I buy an RSX?

Matt @ Skye Service
04-12-2006, 08:11 AM
I have come to the conclusion that the worst car purchase decision would be an prem rsx. Still with the updgrades that I have it is extremely slow. With very little upgrades that can be done to this car, I feel that I must sell this car, for something with a little more preformance.

handsomebassman
04-12-2006, 08:16 AM
then go for it. Trust me, i know how you feel. Ive had the same feelings (on a different car).

Just sell and try something new!

kevie88
04-12-2006, 08:24 AM
I know what you mean, I never liked the RSX for some reason. Drove 2 or 3 premium ones and didn't buy.

Seems like the new SI would be the way to go if I was in that market...

4doorj
04-12-2006, 08:34 AM
u should of got the type s

yellowsnow
04-12-2006, 08:40 AM
the premium model was never meant to be a super powerful car. it's meant to be more fuel efficient.. if you wanted more speed, then the type s would've been better for you. the handling is great though in my opinion..

i've always liked mine, i just have to sell for a sedan. but i agree with you the prem model isn't the fastest car in it's class, but definately very reliable and fun to drive

teggypimp95
04-12-2006, 08:48 AM
Sell it and get a type s. U wont be dissapointed. they feel like a completly differnt car. I owned a type s for about a year and loved it.

rc2002
04-12-2006, 08:50 AM
I'm not sure why they even had a premium model. It was only a few thousand dollars less than the Type-S. Last time I priced them out, Type-S was 34k and premium was 29k.

handsomebassman
04-12-2006, 08:53 AM
^^^sometimes 5 grand is a huge difference when trying to find a car in a specific budget range.

4doorj
04-12-2006, 09:00 AM
^word... and insurance is quite a bit more too i beleive

Sorath
04-12-2006, 09:05 AM
its not that bad....

teggypimp95
04-12-2006, 09:06 AM
ya insurance is crazy! thats why i had to sell mine :( insurance was way to much

Matt @ Skye Service
04-12-2006, 09:55 AM
How do you guys feel about a 350Z?

Sorath
04-12-2006, 09:59 AM
350z comparing to a type s isnt THAT much faster

edit: AND insurance is gonna be more than a type s

benyl
04-12-2006, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by Sorath

You can't be serious...

Gravy_83
04-12-2006, 10:11 AM
thats not even like comparing apples to oranges...it's like comparing apples to a bridge....the differences are huge the 350z owns the rsx in probably everything but fuel efficency. go for the 350z :thumbsup:

teggypimp95
04-12-2006, 10:14 AM

edit: AND insurance is gonna be more than a type s

I believe it. i mean they are faster, but not nearly as fast as you would think. I raced a few in my rsx type s ( on a safe controlled track of corse);)

Sorath
04-12-2006, 10:18 AM
i know my friend who has a type s was neck and neck with a 350z he had intake exhaust and race header

teggypimp95
04-12-2006, 10:21 AM
Ya i just had intake and exhaust no header and i was around 3/4 of a car lenth behind. which is pretty for a 4 banger :thumbsup:

z06power
04-12-2006, 10:22 AM
Trade the prem rsx in for a type-s

heavyD
04-12-2006, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by teggypimp95

I believe it. i mean they are faster, but not nearly as fast as you would think. I raced a few in my rsx type s ( on a safe controlled track of corse);)

Feel free to believe what you want but the 350Z is in a completely different league than the RSX Type S. The RSX is a FWD Civic spinoff with a torqueless 4-cyl engine. 350Z is a RWD sports car with a torquey V6. You guys sound like the guys in the SRT-4 forums.

BTW: The 350Z is the most popular sparts car in Japan while the RSX is about to be dropped due to poor sales.

Sorath
04-12-2006, 10:24 AM
lets face it though, u were complaining about insurance prices before thats why u got the base instead of the type s and now u want a 350z :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

honestly i think 350z's are really really overrated, i used to think they were fast, i was so wrong when i drove one

teggypimp95
04-12-2006, 10:24 AM
yeah they may feel differnt and they will both have there strenths in differnt areas, like in top end i think the rsx-s is gonna own a 350, but off the line the 350 is gonna own a rsx-s. but for the money differnce and insurance differnce and how good the rsx-s can be with few bolt-ons, i think its the better way to go.

Matt @ Skye Service
04-12-2006, 10:28 AM
yeah they may feel differnt and they will both have there strenths in differnt areas, like in top end i think the rsx-s is gonna own a 350, but off the line the 350 is gonna own a rsx-s. but for the money differnce and insurance differnce and how good the rsx-s can be with few bolt-ons, i think its the better way to go.

Very true, Bang for you buck Maybe a TypeS is the way to go

Matt @ Skye Service
04-12-2006, 10:29 AM
lets face it though, u were complaining about insurance prices before thats why u got the base instead of the type s and now u want a 350z :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

honestly i think 350z's are really really overrated, i used to think they were fast, i was so wrong when i drove one

After I purchased the car I decided to research my insurance (Stupid on my part) and it turns out insurance for me is not that much higher.

Matt @ Skye Service
04-12-2006, 10:35 AM
wow after looking at prices of 350Z, they are overpriced for what you get. Even an S2K is quite expensive also. ahh! what to buy? What to buy?

teggypimp95
04-12-2006, 10:41 AM
ya i think if i was looking for something like a 350 i would go for an s2k

benyl
04-12-2006, 10:41 AM

You can't be serious.

You really believe that a torqueless 4 cylinder with 200 hp is better at the top end than a torque V6 with 280 hp?

You sound like STi guys that think their car is as good as an M3.

The RSX - type S is a nice car sporty car, but it isn't a sports car.

calgary350z
04-12-2006, 10:42 AM
just so you know the insurance on my 350Z was cheaper than on my RSX type S and I owned both and can safely say the 350 owns the type s in more ways than 1. Uprgrades are also not as bad as everyone makes them out to be. I did a few for a very reasonable price and felt a big difference. I miss it and would recommend buying one over a RSX if you can afford the difference in price.

heavyD
04-12-2006, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by benyl

You can't be serious.

You really believe that a torqueless 4 cylinder with 200 hp is better at the top end than a torque V6 with 280 hp?

You sound like STi guys that think their car is as good as an M3.

The RSX - type S is a nice car sporty car, but it isn't a sports car.

benyl, give it up. After exhausting myself at SRT-4 forums trying to explain to the kids that the SRT-4 is not a Ferrari, I've come to the conclusion that love is blind and when these kids fall in love with these econobox cars, they tend to live in a world where 5HP on a dyno justifies $250 purchases. It's best to let them believe that the Type S is an incredible machine as you just can't make the ignorant un-ignorant.

calgary350z
04-12-2006, 10:53 AM
that is true, I thought the same when I was younger and I dont think I could have been talked out of it either. Kids will be kids

Aleks
04-12-2006, 10:58 AM
Who cares.

Both RSX-s and 350z will feel slow in due time. There are always cars that you'll want that will be faster and better. It's all personal preference. Drive both extensivelly and figure out which one you like better. Then walk away for a few days and see how you feel after. I know when i test drive cars the urge is to buy it on the spot if i like it, which is bad.

rc2002
04-12-2006, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by heavyD

benyl, give it up. After exhausting myself at SRT-4 forums trying to explain to the kids that the SRT-4 is not a Ferrari, I've come to the conclusion that love is blind and when these kids fall in love with these econobox cars, they tend to live in a world where 5HP on a dyno justifies $250 purchases. It's best to let them believe that the Type S is an incredible machine as you just can't make the ignorant un-ignorant.

Wow, this coming from an SRT4 owner! ;)

Haha, all you guys should know better than to bash Hondas on beyond.

heavyD
04-12-2006, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Aleks
I know when i test drive cars the urge is to buy it on the spot if i like it, which is bad.

Yes it's bad but pretty well everyone does it, I know I have. How do you think dealerships stay in business after fucking people over annually.

The best thing is to do your homework by checking out things like consumer reports & for the performance minded, C&D, R&T, Motor Trend, etc. If after the research you think think you'll like it and if the test drive confirms you want it, you'll probably be satisfied.

The Type S is a good car possibly the best of the sport compacts you can buy right now but to compare it to a 350Z is pretty weak.

Clanche
04-12-2006, 11:12 AM
benyl, give it up. After exhausting myself at SRT-4 forums trying to explain to the kids that the SRT-4 is not a Ferrari, I've come to the conclusion that love is blind and when these kids fall in love with these econobox cars, they tend to live in a world where 5HP on a dyno justifies $250 purchases. It's best to let them believe that the Type S is an incredible machine as you just cant make the ignorant un-ignorant.

very true.. its unreal how biases these Car VS Car threads get because everyone tries to justify their purchase!

hey I love my 318 and its got less horsepower than a blender!

0-60mph 9.8seconds mofos!!!!!!!! :burnout:

Matt @ Skye Service
04-12-2006, 11:17 AM
Yeah im definatly not bashing either company, I will admit that I am a die hard Nissan fan, I have been since I bought my first 240. I have had every make of Japanese car now and I just cant seem to find something that I love.

Bill Cosby
04-12-2006, 11:17 AM
matt you're a bitch, you always flip flop, make up your god damn mind LOL.. from driving a shitty safari to a prem rsx with bolt ons.. ya shouldnt be complaining.... :drama:

Matt @ Skye Service
04-12-2006, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by Bill Cosby
matt you're a bitch, you always flip flop, make up your god damn mind LOL.. from driving a shitty safari to a prem rsx with bolt ons.. ya shouldnt be complaining.... :drama:

Hey that Damn Safari was my winter beater, before that was the Fairlady, need I remind you??

Clanche
04-12-2006, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Matt @ Skye Service
Yeah im definatly not bashing either company, I will admit that I am a die hard Nissan fan, I have been since I bought my first 240. I have had every make of Japanese car now and I just cant seem to find something that I love.

Well since you went through all the japanese cars.. its time for some DTM! :thumbsup:

Deutschen Tourenwagen Masters YA!

http://www.7extrememotorsports.com/lemans/cars/bmw-m3-gtr-02.jpg

Bill Cosby
04-12-2006, 11:30 AM

Hey that Damn Safari was my winter beater, before that was the Fairlady, need I remind you??

haha you mean the fairlady that you drove for 2 weeks, oh yeah i remember :bigpimp:

Matt @ Skye Service
04-12-2006, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Bill Cosby

haha you mean the fairlady that you drove for 2 weeks, oh yeah i remember :bigpimp:

Wow when did this thread turn into bashing me?

Matt @ Skye Service
04-12-2006, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by Clanche

Well since you went through all the japanese cars.. its time for some DTM! :thumbsup:

Deutschen Tourenwagen Masters YA!

http://www.7extrememotorsports.com/lemans/cars/bmw-m3-gtr-02.jpg

Whats the price range?

BigMass
04-12-2006, 12:08 PM

Yes it's bad but pretty well everyone does it, I know I have. How do you think dealerships stay in business after fucking people over annually.

The best thing is to do your homework by checking out things like consumer reports & for the performance minded, C&D, R&T, Motor Trend, etc. If after the research you think think you'll like it and if the test drive confirms you want it, you'll probably be satisfied.

The Type S is a good car possibly the best of the sport compacts you can buy right now but to compare it to a 350Z is pretty weak.

a Type S is a good buy in its price range. Thats the bottom line. My Type S cost me less than a new SI would. After you factor in the haggle margin on a Type S and the lower interest rate, the Type S actually came out cheaper than a new SI.

In regards to the 350 VS Type S.. Of course the 350 is faster, but given equal tires on a road course its not like the 350 is going to walk away from a Type S like an F1 car would from a road car. Its faster but lets get some perspective here. Its not THAT much faster

If you look at both cars, they're both top buys in their price/class range. If i was looking to buy a 2 seat coupe in the $40-50 range it would be a 350. If i was (and i did) looking to buy a 4 seat coupe in the 30-35 price range i would buy a Type S. Both cars are winners.

Matt @ Skye Service
04-12-2006, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by BigMass

a Type S is a good buy in its price range. Thats the bottom line. My Type S cost me less than a new SI would. After you factor in the haggle margin on a Type S and the lower interest rate, the Type S actually came out cheaper than a new SI.

In regards to the 350 VS Type S.. Of course the 350 is faster, but given equal tires on a road course its not like the 350 is going to walk away from a Type S like an F1 car would from a road car. Its faster but lets get some perspective here. Its not THAT much faster

If you look at both cars, they're both top buys in their price/class range. If i was looking to buy a 2 seat coupe in the $40-50 range it would be a 350. If i was (and i did) looking to buy a 4 seat coupe in the 30-35 price range i would buy a Type S. Both cars are winners.

Yeah after reading the replies, im to the point now with my connections in Japan, I might Just import a Silvia, Fairlady, GTR on the side for my fun car and keep the prem as my reliable car

Hakkola
04-12-2006, 12:24 PM

Whats the price range?

LOL, the closest thing you can buy to the DTM cars is the M3 CSL and the CLK DTM AMG which they only made 100. You'd be looking at prices well into the 100 000's, M3 CSL isn't as expensive but still well over $100 000 if I remember correctly, can't remember if they're available in Canada.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/55/Mercedes-Benz-CLK-DTM-AMG-%27.jpg

If that didn't work. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Mercedes-Benz-CLK-DTM-AMG-%27.jpg

Matt @ Skye Service
04-12-2006, 01:55 PM
Now that is a hot car

Weapon_R
04-12-2006, 01:58 PM
Didn't you test drive it before buying?

5hift
04-12-2006, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R
Didn't you test drive it before buying?

Thats exactly, what I was thinking, I cant imagine buying a car without test driving it or at least knowing what kind of performance to expect.

Clanche
04-12-2006, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Hakkola
LOL, the closest thing you can buy to the DTM cars is the M3 CSL and the CLK DTM AMG which they only made 100. You'd be looking at prices well into the 100 000's, M3 CSL isn't as expensive but still well over $100 000 if I remember correctly, can't remember if they're available in Canada.

bah make your own! :D get a nice BMW.... upgrade the shit out of your suspension.. tune your engine a little.. and you've got a trackalishous ride :thumbsup:

Clanche
04-12-2006, 02:46 PM
Now that is a hot car

no THIS is a hot car:

http://www.thhe.dk/biler/BMW_M3_CSL-01_1600.jpg

Matt @ Skye Service
04-12-2006, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by 5hift

Thats exactly, what I was thinking, I cant imagine buying a car without test driving it or at least knowing what kind of performance to expect.

Of course I test drove it!! It just seems much slower then when i first drove it :(

Matt @ Skye Service
04-12-2006, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Clanche

no THIS is a hot car:

http://www.thhe.dk/biler/BMW_M3_CSL-01_1600.jpg

extemely hot

benyl
04-12-2006, 06:09 PM

Of course I test drove it!! It just seems much slower then when i first drove it :(

That will happen with any car you get unless you constantly mod it.

My car feels super slow right now even though I know it is one of the quicker cars on the streets right now. You just can get away from that once you get used to getting sucked into the seat.

RedBull
04-12-2006, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by BigMass

I've tracked my 350z against a RSX type S and unless it was mostly driver difference, the 350z does walk away from the Acura at Race City. Of course my right foot might weigh a bit more :D Lets just say having little torque coming onto the back straight or out of the carosel onto the front straight is not a pretty thing.

Matt @ Skye Service
04-12-2006, 08:40 PM
mmmm Nissan, I love Nissan

A2VR6
04-12-2006, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by RedBull

I've tracked my 350z against a RSX type S and unless it was mostly driver difference, the 350z does walk away from the Acura at Race City. Of course my right foot might weigh a bit more :D Lets just say having little torque coming onto the back straight or out of the carosel onto the front straight is not a pretty thing.

Thats what 87 hp and 131 ft/lbs more torque gets ya, what do you expect lol. I cant believe people are even comparing the two cars.

finboy
04-12-2006, 09:51 PM
matt you will never find a car you like because you keep your standards too high ;)

350z - pricey and you WILL get bored with it
type s - not much better then what you have now
is300 - if you want fast, this isn't your best bet

just buy a moped :rofl:

guessboi
04-12-2006, 09:56 PM
^ agreed. 2.0L I4 FWD vs. 3.5L V6 RWD

oh the power difference, you can use that in a small car.
:D

Primer_Drift
04-12-2006, 10:00 PM
LOL you made a thread about this...

IS250/350 or IS300 is my vote..

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a364/strawberrysunday/LexusBLACK.jpg

:drool: :drool:

Matt @ Skye Service
04-12-2006, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by Primer_Drift
LOL you made a thread about this...

IS250/350 or IS300 is my vote..

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a364/strawberrysunday/LexusBLACK.jpg

:drool: :drool:

Wow that is Hot, If I make 100K this summer then I think that shall be my purchase

Matt @ Skye Service
04-12-2006, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by finboy
matt you will never find a car you like because you keep your standards too high ;)

350z - pricey and you WILL get bored with it
type s - not much better then what you have now
is300 - if you want fast, this isn't your best bet

just buy a moped :rofl:

DAAAAMN you adam, you know me all to well. PS im leaving in 10 Days, we gotta go out somewhere before im gone, and were going to the price is right the end of june, fly down. You to Scott

Zephyr
04-12-2006, 10:25 PM
you want fast, get a IS350. eats gas like no other though

A2VR6
04-12-2006, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Zephyr
you want fast, get a IS350. eats gas like no other though

Serious? I thought it got like mid 20's MPG in the city? Atleast I thought it was better than a 330i.

benyl
04-12-2006, 10:40 PM
Not when you mash it.

I think I get a whopping 12-14 mpg when I drive with spirit.

max_boost
04-12-2006, 10:51 PM
No matter what car you own, you will eventually get bored of it. If you don't like it, sell it and buy something else. That's what I do. I have a friend that is on to his 8th or 9th car in the last two years. :nut:

Primer_Drift
04-12-2006, 10:52 PM

DAAAAMN you adam, you know me all to well. PS im leaving in 10 Days, we gotta go out somewhere before im gone, and were going to the price is right the end of june, fly down. You to Scott

You serious? The price is right?? :rofl: I'm there, even if only to see Bob Barker before CBS realizes he's been dead for the last 10 years... what is that guy, like 90?

Maybe you can get picked and win a brand new car!

Zephyr
04-12-2006, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by A2VR6

Serious? I thought it got like mid 20's MPG in the city? Atleast I thought it was better than a 330i.

it's quite a heavy car too. but only 70 pounds heavier than the 3 series...

andres_mt
04-12-2006, 11:48 PM
I have come to the conclusion that the worst car purchase decision would be an prem rsx. Still with the updgrades that I have it is extremely slow. With very little upgrades that can be done to this car, I feel that I must sell this car, for something with a little more preformance.

That's why i sold my civic, reliable but such a sloww car:thumbsdow

PremiumRSX
04-13-2006, 01:16 PM
I drive a RSX premium too with less mods than you Matt.
I find my car is fast though.
I think my RSX with SRI, RH, Exhaust is a very quick car.
There's still much more I can do to the car and improve my driving skills. So I like it.

Then again, maybe my car actually isn't fast... but I don't know...
I don't think the same as you straight-line drivers out there.
If you want fast, I beat a supercharged 350Z. Is that fast?
And I passed up a BMW M3. Is that fast too?

Si_FlyGuy
04-13-2006, 05:02 PM
You guys probably don't know that this attention whore's got an under-utilized Kpro.

Worst decision ever? Hardly. The RSX is a good car, you're just trying to show off that you're better than it. :banghead:

googe
04-14-2006, 05:03 AM
Originally posted by PremiumRSX
There's still much more I can do to the car and improve my driving skills. So I like it.

:rofl: :rofl:

RedBull
04-14-2006, 12:05 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That made my day! Thanks...

-RedBull

soloracer
04-14-2006, 04:11 PM
Speaking of RSX's I passed a blue Type S today between Priddis and Bragg Creek. Young guy driving. Seemed to go pretty good. Just wondering if he was on here.

Matt @ Skye Service
04-14-2006, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by Si_FlyGuy
You guys probably don't know that this attention whore's got an under-utilized Kpro.

Worst decision ever? Hardly. The RSX is a good car, you're just trying to show off that you're better than it. :banghead: .

Its funny how people like yourself seem to know me, or what im doing. If you want to post in a thread maybe sound atleast a little intelligent

Si_FlyGuy
04-14-2006, 09:23 PM
If you want to post in a thread maybe sound atleast a little intelligent

Repeat that when you have been accepted to Mensa or cracked the Prometheus society.

Originally posted by Matt@Skye Service on dc5ab.com HOLY S*it!! what car has the K30?

Read it here yourself about 12 posts down (http://www.dc5ab.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=10&t=10117&)

Matt @ Skye Service
04-14-2006, 10:33 PM

Repeat that when you have been accepted to Mensa or cracked the Prometheus society.

Read it here yourself about 12 posts down (http://www.dc5ab.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=10&t=10117&)

Because im not well verced with the K-Series Motor that makes me stupid. I dont understand when there is a normal thread posted some asshole has to come in and start bashing someone else to get a hard on because they feel that there life is a insignificant waste of time. Man go make a mayonnaise sandwich and fuck your sister

hussein
04-14-2006, 10:52 PM

I dont understand when there is a normal thread posted some asshole has to come in and start bashing someone else to get a hard on because they feel that there life is a insignificant waste of time. Man go make a mayonnaise sandwich and fuck your sister

You have an attitude problem, I hope you don't talk to your customers like that.

Matt @ Skye Service
04-14-2006, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by hussein

You have an attitude problem, I hope you don't talk to your customers like that.

I have an attitude problem, Im not going into your threads and bashing you. No I dont talk to my customers like that because my customers have respect for me and respect is shown respect will be given

IncredibleToad
04-14-2006, 11:28 PM
Where is the love, i dont see the need for any bashing:dunno:
the RSX is not a bad car by any means, i dont know about comparing a 350 to a RSX...if the RSX was a tad bit cheaper then i think it isnt a bad buy at all, driven a couple and it feels good! Good reliability!
Its nice for just city driving and not tooo spirited of a driving habit

I can imagine a good lot of people startin to feel that their car is slow, especailly after getting into a faster car then hopping back into your own car and thinking...'damn this thing is slow' hahah i definitely feel this way.
i'm lookin to move up to a faster car...the H23 just does NOT cut it :dunno: anyone have good suggestions for a next car with a budget of approx$10-15k?! (this includes funds from selling my 95 prelude) or should i just pour some money in to get a pretty decent suspension setup?! :hijack: Just lookin for another viewpoint

Billy
04-14-2006, 11:33 PM

Get a Bike, you can never feel too slow on a bike.

Hakkola
04-14-2006, 11:47 PM

:rofl: :rofl: I know this was already quoted but that's too good to pass up.

Si_FlyGuy
04-15-2006, 12:10 AM

Because im not well verced with the K-Series Motor that makes me stupid. I dont understand when there is a normal thread posted some asshole has to come in and start bashing someone else to get a hard on because they feel that there life is a insignificant waste of time. Man go make a mayonnaise sandwich and fuck your sister

Very eloquent. Really, I mean it. I am in awe. Bravo for rising to the pinnacle of society. My penis shrivels in your almighty presence.

Si_FlyGuy
04-15-2006, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by IncredibleToad

i'm lookin to move up to a faster car...the H23 just does NOT cut it :dunno: anyone have good suggestions for a next car with a budget of approx$10-15k?!

Wasn't there a turbo MR2 on sale in the marketplace? That would be a fun car to whip around in.

Primer_Drift
04-15-2006, 01:56 AM

Worst decision ever? Hardly. The RSX is a good car, you're just trying to show off that you're better than it. :banghead:

:drama:

Whats with the harassment Si_Flyguy? From your first post you've been nothing but an ass. What business is it of yours what he does with the Kpro? Or what car he likes or dislikes for that matter. Stop being so butt-hurt and get over it.

If you paid a little more attention to his first post you'd realize he was not exactly knocking the car, but saying purchasing it was a mistake on his part because it is not what he wanted for performance. Sorry to say it, but there are many people on this forum that can do a lot better than a DC5.

Sorath
04-15-2006, 02:12 AM
if u can see the "drama" hes been starting in dc5ab.. i can totally understand si_flyguy's fustration

Primer_Drift
04-15-2006, 02:46 AM
pm'd :)

Si_FlyGuy
04-15-2006, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by Primer_Drift
pm'd :)

pm'd.

Matt @ Skye Service
04-15-2006, 03:24 PM
if u can see the "drama" hes been starting in dc5ab.. i can totally understand si_flyguy's fustration

Me starting Drama?? Im simply asking questions on a forum.

finboy
04-15-2006, 06:03 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

oh man, just when i thought beyond was getting boring

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Matt @ Skye Service
04-20-2006, 06:39 PM
I jsut wanted to clarify one thing witht his thread, Its not this particular car that I dont like, this is not a slam on the RSX buyers or anything like that, This car was not exactly what im looking for.