PDA

View Full Version : Sait Parking Today!

Fosgate R
04-12-2006, 10:14 AM
Did anyone else notice the parking situation at SAIT today (Wednesday April 12)?????????????? No parking anywhere AND they had like 5-6 hired security guards over at the Sears parking lot....I had one guy follow me around in an intrepid all the way around the malls lot...........WTF.

snowboard
04-12-2006, 10:16 AM
I love having a girlfreind who lives in hillhurst :D
Freeeeee parkingggg

Fosgate R
04-12-2006, 10:17 AM
LUCKY!!!

LilDrunkenSmurf
04-12-2006, 10:35 AM
They have the parking patrol at P1 looking for illegal parking... I don't understnad why people park sideways up by the entrance when the lot is still half empty :dunno:

WWJAI
04-12-2006, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by LilDrunkenSmurf
They have the parking patrol at P1 looking for illegal parking... I don't understnad why people park sideways up by the entrance when the lot is still half empty :dunno:

:rofl: I do that sometimes. haha. Its so much easier and faster to get out afterwards. Lucky I didn't do it today.

LilDrunkenSmurf
04-12-2006, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by WWJAI

:rofl: I do that sometimes. haha. Its so much easier and faster to get out afterwards. Lucky I didn't do it today.

:guns: :guns: :guns:
People like you block me in... I almost got into an accident because you guys blocked the road, some truck comes ripping around you and almost runs my little car over! :whipped:

WWJAI
04-12-2006, 10:54 AM

:guns: :guns: :guns:
People like you block me in... I almost got into an accident because you guys blocked the road, some truck comes ripping around you and almost runs my little car over! :whipped:

No worries. I won't be doing it no more now that I know hey could be fining ppl for it.:thumbsdow But i know what you mean with the trucks ripping down the road..i've experienced it.

izzoblitzo
04-12-2006, 10:58 AM
during the transit strike a couple years ago, people were parking on the lawn and on the side of the hill.. they all got tickets. And there were ALOT of people there too..

I showed up two hours before class, (at like 6am) and the lot was already half full because of the transit strike.

ringmaster
04-12-2006, 12:06 PM

FUCK! I probably have a ticket today... parked in fire lane :(

redblack
04-12-2006, 01:12 PM
yeah i parked at the p1 lot today, as i walked to class i seen a whole bunch of cars with tickets on their windshields.

Eken9
04-12-2006, 03:16 PM
I hate people that park in the fire lanes, they cause accidents. Especially when the road itself is pretty small mixed in with huge potholes and you have a pretty small lane to navigate.:guns:

B20EF
04-12-2006, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Eken9
I hate people that park in the fire lanes, they cause accidents. Especially when the road itself is pretty small mixed in with huge potholes and you have a pretty small lane to navigate.:guns:

:werd:I've seen a lot of cars with broken mirrors and scratches, they get what they deserve. I would never park my car outside of the lines, you're just asking to get a hit and run

@lchy
04-12-2006, 04:01 PM
I heard some guy rip a new ass for one of those sears guys today, he looked like he was gonna cry or something. There was one staning at the entrance to the parking lot telling me he was gonna tow my car for even thinking about parking there:rolleyes:

Ekliptix
04-12-2006, 04:31 PM
7.5hrs of C-Train for me per week to and from SAIT. yippie.

2000_SI
04-12-2006, 04:34 PM
^^^You must get on at Summerset/Bridlewood....
I felt you pain... did that trip for a couple years

cman
04-12-2006, 05:43 PM
haha I heard about that from some classmates today.
Luckily I found a wicked parking spot for this semester which is a closer walk then North Hill and I havn't got a ticket yet:poosie:

WWJAI
04-12-2006, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by cman
Luckily I found a wicked parking spot for this semester which is a closer walk then North Hill and I havn't got a ticket yet:poosie:

share your secret plz..haha

yah today when i walked back to my car..many tickets on cars. damn i'm glad i just never parked at the firelanes today

danlowteg
04-12-2006, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by cman

i think you park in my complex black cavi, black rims with a beyond sticker right.

cman
04-12-2006, 05:53 PM
hahahaha You must be the white teg!
Ya my classmate lives in the complex so told me to give it a try in his stall:dunno:
ssssshhhhh

danlowteg
04-12-2006, 05:55 PM
buddy have the red crx? i was wondering whos cavi that was and ill be shhhh i never park in my stall anyway

Fosgate R
04-12-2006, 06:36 PM
lol... yeah I parked all the way behind kal tire where the lot turns into gravel, and when i was walking back, one of those ruff and tuff rent a cops tried to get me to tell him where i parked....lol. I told him to go for a walk and find out for himself and he didn't like that too much....hehe

ringmaster
04-12-2006, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by Eken9

so the only reason that you should be driving down the fire lane is if you intend to smack the steel gate at the end of it and/or send your car down the massive hill... its a dead end. :confused: how coud it cause an accident?

oh and cman, care to share the location of the secret spot?!! :D

cman
04-14-2006, 08:33 PM
Hell no
edit: when I'm finished my program in fall 07;)

Twinkie
04-19-2006, 10:22 PM
haha this guy right here is what you are all bitchin about....