PDA

View Full Version : last night out for srt-4

Hud
04-12-2006, 11:21 PM
Hey guys I just had my last night out in my srt-4 because I traded it in on a Tundra. What a fun night I had I raced for the first time in like 10 years and I knew the car was fast but I didnt know it was as fast as it is. I beat a civic easy, rsx, awd tallon and couple old rwd sedans. I had alot of fun and am glad I let her loose one time before the trade in.
o ya I am picking up a skyline gts with 2.5det does any one know how this would compare in speed to srt-4, I went for a drive and it pulls pretty good but bad tires made it kick out a bit so couldnt get to agressive, any way I like the rwd more than fwd so I should be happy

T-Dubbs
04-13-2006, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by Hud
Hey guys I just had my last night out in my srt-4 because I traded it in on a Tundra. What a fun night I had I raced for the first time in like 10 years and I knew the car was fast but I didnt know it was as fast as it is. I beat a civic easy, rsx, awd tallon and couple old rwd sedans. I had alot of fun and am glad I let her loose one time before the trade in.
o ya I am picking up a skyline gts with 2.5det does any one know how this would compare in speed to srt-4, I went for a drive and it pulls pretty good but bad tires made it kick out a bit so couldnt get to agressive, any way I like the rwd more than fwd so I should be happy
srt-4 227hp( i think)
rb25det-250hp+ mods
id say the rb25det is faster

EK 2.0
04-13-2006, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by T-Dubbs
srt-4 227hp( i think)
rb25det-250hp+ mods

id say the rb25det is faster

but it's not just about HP figures. HP/Weight Ratio, Gearing and traction all play large roles in how fast a car is...

Hud
04-13-2006, 09:48 AM
I think 04 srt=234 hp and like 250 ft/lbs and car is lighter. Any how delivery is today so I think I may head out for one last ride
:burnout: