PDA

View Full Version : Fast and the Furious III...

handsomebassman
04-13-2006, 12:48 PM
I just wanted to say how unexcited i am for this film to come out, as now we will have an even bigger problem on our hands. As you may have noticed, after the first two movies, sales of products such as neon underglow, unnessesary stickers, lambo doors, nos, and wal-mart shift knobs and seat covers increased tremendously.

I have also noticed that more and more people are getting prepared early for the third movie, from the thousands of silvia's, skylines, etc being shipped out of japan for purchase in North America. So, now instead of being pissed at all the homo's drivin around with underglow, unpainted bumpers, and walmart bought subs buzzing in their trunk, i now will have to keep an eye out for people tryin to drift all around calgary. Im sure there will even be a few srt-4 owners claiming they are going to drift deerfoot.

Let the excitement begin...:rolleyes:

mshaw
04-13-2006, 12:51 PM
does it really bother you that much what other people do to their cars?

andres_mt
04-13-2006, 12:56 PM
I don't think the movie will have that big of an impact.

They story might be shitty as well as the actors, but that won't amount to the sexiness of the cars in this movie. :poosie:

ZedMan
04-13-2006, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by mshaw
does it really bother you that much what other people do to their cars?

It does if someone decides drifting is cool and 'drifts' into my parked car.

shawtie
04-13-2006, 02:21 PM
whats drifting?? LOL

MIWYFSHOTTER
04-13-2006, 02:24 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

handsomebassman
04-13-2006, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by ZedMan
It does if someone decides drifting is cool and 'drifts' into my parked car.

My thoughts exactly.

Originally posted by MIWYFSHOTTER
gayest thread ever

thanks n00b.

handsomebassman
04-13-2006, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Cheeky
whats drifting?? LOL

"its called driftin"

"what do you mean, "drift"?"

"the cars are lighta, tires are slick...When we drift, if you aint outta control, you aint IN control."

Quote from the ricers bible, third edition.

JAYMEZ
04-13-2006, 02:52 PM
MIWYFSHOTTER stop making useless posts.

z06power
04-13-2006, 02:55 PM
I dont think it will have quite the impact that the first movie had. F&F 3 will probably have a small cult following - but I could also see it as the nail in the coffin of the F&F sequel franchise.

BerserkerCatSplat
04-13-2006, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by z06power
I could also see it as the nail in the coffin of the F&F sequel franchise.

We can only hope.

mr.loco
04-13-2006, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by handsomebassman

I have also noticed that more and more people are getting prepared early for the third movie, from the thousands of silvia's, skylines, etc being shipped out of japan for purchase in North America. Let the excitement begin...:rolleyes:

this is what the parking lot outside the movie theater is gonna look like

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y184/91latintegra/ac65f2d9aa23efd8a78b820273677335-10.jpg

mshaw
04-13-2006, 04:12 PM
^dude thats a sick picture

andres_mt
04-13-2006, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by mr.loco

this is what the parking lot outside the movie theater is gonna look like

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y184/91latintegra/ac65f2d9aa23efd8a78b820273677335-10.jpg

R33's????

I wishhhhhh :drool:

bmwM5_x
04-13-2006, 04:27 PM
:thumbsdow not cool

lil bow wow :barf:

MidnightDreamer
04-13-2006, 04:53 PM
LOL... we're all going to see it anyways...

blueripper6
04-13-2006, 05:15 PM
Yea, the plot, and actors of the last two movies were brutal.

Why cant they just have a movie of racing and no story line. Keep the hot street racer sluts though..:thumbsup:

Im going to see it.

mr.loco
04-13-2006, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by MidnightDreamer
LOL... we're all going to see it anyways...

:thumbsup:

MIWYFSHOTTER
04-13-2006, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by JAYMEZ_STi
MIWYFSHOTTER stop making useless posts.

maybe you should remove handsombassmans post which was identical to mine in a different thread. Thanks for the awesome moderation. :thumbsup:

anyone else finding this to be the stupidest fucking thead evar?

how useful :rolleyes:

BerserkerCatSplat
04-13-2006, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by MIWYFSHOTTER

how about stop being gay mr. supra boy?

maybe you should remove handsombassmans post which was identical to mine in a different thread. Thanks for the awesome moderation. :thumbsup:

Calling mods "gay" is not a great way to convince them to put up with your half-assed posts.

shawtie
04-13-2006, 07:28 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

MIWYFSHOTTER
04-13-2006, 07:41 PM

mr.loco
04-13-2006, 09:07 PM
ok kids stop fighting!
http://www.earlychildhoodbehavioralhealth.com/Images/Fighting.gif

brandon
04-13-2006, 09:58 PM
Why is it that you have to have an opinion on any subject that you can come up with a half assed rant about?. And why do you have to post your useless thoughts on a public forum so other people can waste their time reading your shitty ass posts?.

BerserkerCatSplat
04-13-2006, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by brandon
Why is it that you have to have an opinion on any subject that you can come up with a half assed rant about?. And why do you have to post your useless thoughts on a public forum so other people can waste their time reading your shitty ass posts?.

So, you took the time to read his whole post, and then took even more time to post a reply?

I don't get it. I haven't read a single post from you in the last 6 months or so that wasn't some negative, cynical bash against someone else. :dunno:

handsomebassman
04-13-2006, 10:21 PM

Well i got your brick layin ass to read it...:rolleyes:

handsomebassman
04-13-2006, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by BerserkerCatSplat
I don't get it. I haven't read a single post from you in the last 6 months or so that wasn't some negative, cynical bash against someone else. :dunno:
:werd:

Hes just like that though.:dunno:

brandon
04-13-2006, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by BerserkerCatSplat

So, you took the time to read his whole post, and then took even more time to post a reply?

Very true, maybe I am just as bad as handjobbassman. Maybe I am a true hypocrit.

handsomebassman
04-13-2006, 10:23 PM
handjobbassman

:rofl: :rolleyes:
Glad you have so much to offer this forum .

brandon
04-13-2006, 10:25 PM

LMAO, I didn't think of it. I just read it off one of Bspot's posts and LOL'D. It's catchy and it obviously pisses you off so why not?

handsomebassman
04-13-2006, 10:27 PM

LMAO, I didn't think of it. I just read it off one of Bspot's posts and LOL'D. It's catchy and it obviously pisses you off so why not?

And i quote...

Zephyr
04-13-2006, 11:11 PM
:drama:

Ladies stop with the drama.

GC84ever
04-13-2006, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by blueripper6
Yea, the plot, and actors of the last two movies were brutal.

Why cant they just have a movie of racing and no story line. Keep the hot street racer sluts though..:thumbsup:

Im going to see it.

:werd:

I'll probably see it also.
I just happy they they don't have any Subarus in it :D

\JCAR/
04-14-2006, 07:37 AM
yeah i'm probally going to park far away from the movie theater cause i can only imagine what will hapen after this movie

handsomebassman
04-14-2006, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by \JCAR/
yeah i'm probally going to park far away from the movie theater cause i can only imagine what will hapen after this movie

lol, maybe someone should film the parking lot outside, and see how many people in riced up fwd cars try drifting the whole parking lot.

dansmith11
04-14-2006, 11:22 AM

lol, maybe someone should film the parking lot outside, and see how many people in riced up fwd cars try drifting the whole parking lot.

thats my plan. should be the most entertaining part.

remember after FF 1, everyone in the parking lot reving the piss out of their moms civics, it was sweet.

\JCAR/
04-14-2006, 12:30 PM
FWD=drift to most people

when will they learn????
:banghead: :banghead:

Toms-SC
04-14-2006, 12:50 PM
The real show is ALWAYS in the parking lot. I'm sure we will see some wicked rice in the parking lot.

Kamen
04-14-2006, 02:52 PM
Meh the movie will suck, the lines will suck, the cars aren't that great, and I don't think we'll see anything impressive.
But we'll all be there sooner or later to see it. :rofl:

Remember guys; if you're not in control, you're out of it.

andyg16
04-14-2006, 02:59 PM
i just cant wait for it to come outt im soo excited

natejj
04-14-2006, 03:04 PM
Cant wait for this movie. Going to be a gongshow.

Tha VZA
04-14-2006, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Kamen
Meh the movie will suck, the lines will suck, the cars aren't that great, and I don't think we'll see anything impressive.

see i disagree, i "watch" both movies at least once every two months, even if it's just on in the background while doing something

the movies are good for what they are...pointless action flicks with car chases...agreed?

the lines...some are funny...(que pasa hootoh...FF2) even if they wanted them to be serious, they sometimes are still funny (intake line FF1)...agreed?

the cars arn't that great...well i always thought that jetta and the supra were cool in FF1, minus the graphics, and that Dodge at the end...holy shite that's a sweet ride

FF2...the "racing to the impound" scene with the Saleen mustang getting trashed/corvette flipping...viper/bmw/two muscle cars, those were sweet cars in it

agreed?

impressive? well the backwards driving was pretty cool in FF2, the green eclipse splitting the po po was cool in FF1

those highway manuvers were pretty cool too when racing to the impound in FF2

agreed?

this movie will be like all the others...an action flick with cars "of the time" in it...that's all i take it for...not to learn anything, not to compare them to real life, i take it as nothing more than what it is

an action movie...with cars...that go fast

(mr. mrs smith chase scene, bad boys one and two come to mind, Gone in sixty seconds also)

so if no one here agrees with any point i have made that's fine...just sharing what my opinion is

ciao

\JCAR/
04-15-2006, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by Kamen

Remember guys; if you're not in control, you're out of it.

you have it backwards

mr.loco
04-15-2006, 02:56 AM
transporter 2 chases rocked even thought it was kinda exagerating

Tha VZA
04-15-2006, 03:17 AM
how could i forget those two as well...the transporter's rocked!

ciao

Sinatra
04-15-2006, 03:23 AM
Haha, deerfoot wangan runs.

Tech2
04-15-2006, 07:26 AM
Anyone here seen the original gone in 60 seconds? I saw a few clips from it, it was just some guy who wanted to make a car chase movie, so he bought some cars and a camera and drove like a crazy person on public freeways and stuff. I'd love to see that one, but I've never been able to find it.

gorilla*goggles
04-15-2006, 12:07 PM
Yeah Tha VZA I agree with your statement completely. People
watch the first two FF's and want to mold them into a street
racing movie that they dream of. You have to take it as it's
given to you even tho it may have some ugly ass decals, ricers,
etc. In the end you have to agree that they both of some
amazing cars in them and some wild chases. The third one
probably will too. The only horrible thing about the first two
FF's that comes to mind is when the skyline jumps over
another car in mid-air over that bridge in the start of FF2.
That was just gay IMO. But yeah can't wait for the third one,
the fairlady and EVO look beautiful:drool:

elementone
04-26-2006, 11:37 PM
its crazy to see how much this "action" flicks affect the car enthusiasts scene.
I talk from seening the scene back 4-5 years to what it was after the movie (ff1) came out.
Cops saw it, 16 yo saw it, and.. things started to happen.. what was once a good hobbie turned out to be and reason to get pulled over and to get tickets from some of the most stupid things.
I have no idea how things were here before the movie, but in CA it sure change all of it.

Eleanor
04-26-2006, 11:52 PM
Although I personally think that the F&F movies had some pretty sweet cars in them (In particular the Evo in F&F2) the GT500 from Gone In 60 Seconds is still the best car from a movie ever. And although I don't really care what people do to their cars, it ain't my business, but when they start racing in the streets and giving car enthusiasts a bad name, that's when I start to get PO'd.

Accord_tunerx
04-29-2006, 06:02 PM
who cares

and someone gonna hit someon on the road right the movie
gonna drift to race!:burnout:

andres_mt
04-30-2006, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by Accord_tunerx
who cares

:english:

MudCrawler
04-30-2006, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by Accord_tunerx
who cares

http://media.bestprices.com/content/isbn/10/0312492510.jpg

asp integra
05-01-2006, 08:37 PM
the island had some other good car chase scenes, but i just watch these movie cause of the cars and u have to admit that they are entertaining flicks, i still make to to watch FF and FF2 cause i enjoy the movies and the cars, and i am hoping FF3 has some amazing cars and car scenes