PDA

View Full Version : $100/$200 rewards for finding car thieves.

Mar
04-13-2006, 03:58 PM
$100 reward to whoever helps me arrest the punks that tried to jack my car last night. And $200 reward to whoever gives me information on finding them myself....without the law.

2005 gunmetal Honda Civic coupe, downtown Calgary. I have cash in hand.

*the only rules are
1. $100 - the arrest has to be made promptly
2. $200 - I need enough information to ensure physical contact with both of them. I need physical proof of their whereabouts before payment is made.

If they read this, I will settle for them leaving my car alone. Then the reward will be lifted.

Foz
04-13-2006, 04:02 PM
Alright! Time for some Falling Down.

http://www.movieprop.com/tvandmovie/reviews/fallingdown.jpg

Let's hit 17th after the Flames games...

:guns: :clap:

GTS Jeff
04-13-2006, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Mar
$100 reward to whoever helps me arrest the punks that tried to jack my car last night. And $200 reward to whoever gives me information on finding them myself....without the law.

*the only rules are
2. $200 - I need enough information to ensure physical contact with both of them. I need physical proof of their whereabouts before payment is made.

If they read this, I will settle for them leaving my car alone. Then the reward will be lifted. :rolleyes:

Primer_Drift
04-13-2006, 04:44 PM
I'll go vigilante for 10 times that.. how will you know if they read this? Do you know who they are?

If I admit I was the two punks trying to steal your civic will you lift the reward, or pay me?

Mar
04-13-2006, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Primer_Drift
I'll go vigilante for 10 times that.. how will you know if they read this? Do you know who they are?

If I admit I was the two punks trying to steal your civic will you lift the reward, or pay me?

I should have communicated this better. Since I don't know who they are, if my car is left alone for a long period of time, the reward will pass. I'm moving soon anyway, 30 minutes away.

Iqoair
04-13-2006, 06:57 PM
Can you even steal this car , since it has an immobilizer system in it?

turbo'dGSR
04-13-2006, 07:11 PM
$100-200 dollars is fuck all, try $1000 and if anyone knew anything they might start talking.

hollywood_35
04-13-2006, 07:19 PM
Oh yeah the silver Civic... I know the exact one you're talking about. :rolleyes:

Your info is a bit scarce... not sure that anyone can help you when you consider the amount of Civic's in Calgary.

Mar
04-13-2006, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by Iqoair

That's the thing, I don't think so. But I keep wondering how he planned on removing my stereo with a slim jim and a screwdriver. I guess you could do it with time.

Mar
04-13-2006, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by hollywood_35
Oh yeah the silver Civic... I know the exact one you're talking about. :rolleyes:

Your info is a bit scarce... not sure that anyone can help you when you consider the amount of Civic's in Calgary.

I'm not looking for help from the regular club member. That post is directed towards people that know about it already and people they have talked to.

Alex_FORD
04-14-2006, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Mar

*the only rules are

If they read this, I will settle for them leaving my car alone. Then the reward will be lifted.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: A tough talking 'gansta' with $100 and a Honda Civic :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ninjak84
04-14-2006, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Mar
And $200 reward to whoever gives me information on finding them myself....without the law.

http://www.secureyourmotor.gov.uk/images/pic_links.jpg

handsomebassman
04-14-2006, 02:00 PM
Dont worry. Mah crews all together in my friend robs moms aunts civic, and we're gonna pound all those 2005 special edition civic hata's

http://www.leehotti.com/images/originals/1/theone.jpg

We are ready for thugin

This is the last set of lips they EVA gonna set eyes on

http://www.leehotti.com/images/originals/1/326277174_l.jpg

handsomebassman
04-14-2006, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Mar

I'm not looking for help from the regular club member. That post is directed towards people that know about it already and people they have talked to.

ATTENTION ALL BEYOND MEMBERS:

Beyond.ca is PROUD to announce, that today, beyond will be providing ALL its members with a free PM service...

bbmoto
04-14-2006, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Iqoair

any car can be stolen, don't ever think otherwise

statick
04-14-2006, 07:56 PM
Any idea at all what the license plate number is?

Mar
04-14-2006, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by statick
Any idea at all what the license plate number is?

Thanks but they didn't get it, I still have it.

Darkane
04-14-2006, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by handsomebassman
Dont worry. Mah crews all together in my friend robs moms aunts civic, and we're gonna pound all those 2005 special edition civic hata's

http://www.leehotti.com/images/originals/1/theone.jpg

We are ready for thugin

This is the last set of lips they EVA gonna set eyes on

http://www.leehotti.com/images/originals/1/326277174_l.jpg

Holy FUCK those guys probably eat the corn from each others Shit they are so gay. :thumbsdow

BerserkerCatSplat
04-14-2006, 11:13 PM
^Google "Lee Hotti." It was a hilarious thread on a MMA (Or was it UFC?) site.

Lafantaisie
04-15-2006, 12:01 AM
so you guys are giving him flack for offering a reawrd and telling him it should be more??? how ridiculous