PDA

View Full Version : one of those guys.

snowboard
04-13-2006, 04:51 PM
To anyone in a relationship thats been over a year.
dont turn into one of those guys
i sure fucking did.
and by one of those guys, i mean the type of guy that calls his girlfreind 6 times daily, sees her everyday cant live without her. i always used to make fun of those guys. cause they were such douche bags for relying on someone else. and i always said, "ill never be like him, ever"
well guess fucking what. i just got dumped. 2 years down the drain. and guess who i am? one of those guys. and now im fucking pissed. cause i feel like such a fagget, for needing my girl to make me happy.

to anyone under 21 in a long realtionship. good fucking luck being happy at the end of it. Just dont turn into a fucker who doesnt see his freinds anymore, and only hangs out with his girl, who doesnt party because your almost like fucking married.

fuck
that
shit.

civic_stylez
04-13-2006, 04:52 PM
:werd: :werd: :werd:

Vietsta
04-13-2006, 04:55 PM
i know what you mean man
sucks and take a loong time to get over
take it easy man

shawtie
04-13-2006, 05:03 PM
I dumped a guy for being like that, and the fucker still wont leave me alone.......so if you want to get back with her dont be all clingy and bug her....she may come around:dunno:

l8braker
04-13-2006, 05:05 PM
Same shit here man. Never thought i would turn into one of those needy wusses, but.... Yea, dumped.

Look at it this way, she did you a fucking favour. Pity the next guy. Keep your head up, and smile.

snowboard
04-13-2006, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by Cheeky
I dumped a guy for being like that, and the fucker still wont leave me alone.......so if you want to get back with her dont be all clingy and bug her....she may come around:dunno:

clingy? get fucking real.
i dont cling. you dont even know me?
we just spent a fuck load of time together.
it wasnt like i was following her around all day and shit.
she called me just as much as i called her. it was a mutual thing.

I just keep gettign more and more proof girls are fucking retarded.

EK 2.0
04-13-2006, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by snowboard

clingy? get fucking real.
i dont cling. you dont even know me?
we just spent a fuck load of time together.
it wasnt like i was following her around all day and shit.
she called me just as much as i called her. it was a mutual thing.

oh really??

Well you aren't disproving how I feel about you...

Especially with statements like that...

shawtie
04-13-2006, 05:13 PM
Wasnt trying to be rude or whatever, just saying dont do it...wether you do or not, If it was a mutual thing though I dunno doesnt make sence to me..!?

snowboard
04-13-2006, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by EK 2.0

oh really??

Well you aren't disproving how I feel about you...

do i give a shit? i have absolutely nothing at all to prove to you.
If you have an opinion about me so be it.
thats too bad i guess, i just dont see how she can call me clingy when she has no idea what kind of person i am.

snowboard
04-13-2006, 05:15 PM
Wasnt trying to be rude or whatever, just saying dont do it...wether you do or not, If it was a mutual thing though I dunno doesnt make sence to me..!?

well im sorry then. but as far as i know, when someone is clingy it isnt mutual, and the other person just doesnt give a shit? am i wrong?

shawtie
04-13-2006, 05:17 PM
I didnt fucking call you clingy I said just dont be clingy or anything, wasnt trying to put you down or anything!

EK 2.0
04-13-2006, 05:17 PM
do i give a shit? i have absolutely nothing at all to prove to you.
If you have an opinion about me so be it.
thats too bad i guess, i just dont see how she can call me clingy when she has no idea what kind of person i am.

No you have nothing at ALL to prove. But you come onto a public forum of over 30,000 members and bitch about not becoming "that guy" and think you are gonna get off lightly??

HAHA...is all I have to say for that...then you go and personally attack another member (Cheeky) for stating something perhaps a LOT of us were thinking. Only to have more opinions laid out and you hate on them??...geez son...did you write the book on hipocrisy??

RickDaTuner
04-13-2006, 05:19 PM

No you have nothing at ALL to prove. But you come onto a public forum of over 30,000 members and bitch about not becoming "that guy" and think you are gonna get off lightly??

HAHA...is all I have to say for that...then you go and personally attack another member (Cheeky) for stating something perhaps a LOT of us were thinking. Only to have more opinions laid out and you hate on them??...geez son...did you write the book on hipocrisy??

yup I reckon that thurr Young man has Immaturity down pat... makes me wonder if that was the just cause of you being "let go"

but hey, i'm not going to get into this...:drama:

l8braker
04-13-2006, 05:20 PM
Snowboard, turn the computer off and go out and watch the hockey game with your boys.

snowboard
04-13-2006, 05:21 PM

get off lightly?
get off for what?
Im pretty much just saying, dont change for someone, youll fuck yourself over.. and i should be getting shit for that?
and ya ok maybe i got a little mad at cheeky, and i apologized, i guess my defintion of clingy is different from hers.

shawtie
04-13-2006, 05:22 PM

well im sorry then. but as far as i know, when someone is clingy it isnt mutual, and the other person just doesnt give a shit? am i wrong?

I dont know........A person could be clingy and the other person could still love them ta death but the clingyness is just to much for them....i dunno...doesnt mean they dont give a shit though...or maybe im just retarded then eh?

im not saying that is what happened with you becasue oviously I dont know you, sorry for steppin on your toes....

snowboard
04-13-2006, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by l8braker
Snowboard, turn the computer off and go out and watch the hockey game with your boys.

yah i think im going to
before the douche team busts in here and messages eachother on msn to come help them out in this thread.
i guess i am pretty immature. for admitting i made a mistake and fucked myself. that sure takes alot of immaturity.

Unknown303
04-13-2006, 05:23 PM
This post is kind of rediculous. We get it you were dumped. Just like the rest of us we've all been dumped at least once i would imagine. It hurts life goes on. Don't bitch people out in a thread just because they are trying to give you some advice.

snowboard
04-13-2006, 05:24 PM

I dont know........A person could be clingy and the other person could still love them ta death but the clingyness is just to much for them....i dunno...doesnt mean they dont give a shit though...or maybe im just retarded then eh?

im not saying that is what happened with you becasue oviously I dont know you, sorry for steppin on your toes....

sorry for spazzing.
im just a little beside myself right now.
i guess you would understand if you knew the circumstances.

shawtie
04-13-2006, 05:30 PM
Its ok, you should just go and TRY to relax!!

Foz
04-13-2006, 05:33 PM
Must relieve stress.. go watch some hockey.. okay, more stress.. Oilers need a win tonight!

Grip172
04-14-2006, 01:02 AM
i've learned

when you hit 6months..call it off or take abreak haha...i'll probably never get married by choice

motion
04-14-2006, 10:21 AM
damn that sucks dude.
it's just a shitty part of growing up that all of us face sooner or later. like these other dudes said just go out with your boys they'll help you out. :D

82SilverStang
04-14-2006, 01:06 PM
to anyone under 21 in a long realtionship. good fucking luck being happy at the end of it. Just dont turn into a fucker who doesnt see his freinds anymore, and only hangs out with his girl, who doesnt party because your almost like fucking married.

fuck
that
shit.

Look at the bright side snowboard... at least you're not 38, 25 pounds overweight, losing your hair, saddled with two kids AND a nagging wife that's 50 pounds overweight! There'll be plenty of time for that later. :rofl:

This is just one of those inevitable experiences that helps shape us into better relationship partners down the road. You said it yourself, you don't have to give up who you are in order to be with somebody - a mistake some people never learn (like the guy I described above ;) )

handsomebassman
04-14-2006, 01:10 PM
Im glad to say ive always kept a pretty fair 50/50 split between friends and women. Or at least a fair balance for both. Cant say the same about some older friends ive had..."yea, im a bitch and my girlfriend says i cant come to the speakeasy even to play pool." lol

Seanith
04-14-2006, 05:05 PM
Just learn your lesson from this experience. I learned the exact same thing last year and I'll make damn sure I never do it again.

snowboard
04-14-2006, 06:32 PM
Well, i think ive decided on buying a motorcycle. maybe that will help with the pain and suffering. :D

shawtie
04-14-2006, 06:40 PM
haha awsome :thumbsup:

moe007
04-14-2006, 09:06 PM
sry to hear about ur break up

A790
04-14-2006, 09:51 PM
Man, just take some time to yourself for a while. Best thing I ever did, definately.

Now the ex and I are talking/dating, and who knows, time will only tell. But yea, definately get some stuff in focus for yourself.

shakalaka
04-14-2006, 10:05 PM
Sorry to hear that man. I can't really tell how you feel since I have never been dumped so far YET and don't really plan to either. But my policy with all my gf's been undiverted attention when I am with them but no shit taken from them when I am with my mates. Sorta like bros before hoes kinda thing, but not really. They deserve their attention and everything, but i'd never change myself or my friend circle for any damn girl in the world no matter what she says. You know like the say, "if someone loves you, they should love you the way you are and if they want to change you..that's not love..that's compromise and there should be no compromise in love." (or smthing like that anyways) When the girl starts to stick with you for most of the time..starts getting too 'clingy'..starts telling you what to do or what not to do..it's time to say goodbye. thats been my policy and its been going well so far. But i guess it might be diff. if you REALLY REALLY like a girl...i haven't had that happen to me with any of my gf's so far..so can't really say anything about that. But just good luck man getting over it..can be hard deff. but you know you can do it. Find another one..their are plenty of fish in the pond.;)