PDA

View Full Version : Sait open tomorrow (good friday)

LudeRoca
04-13-2006, 11:03 PM
i got my acceptence letter only it says i have to pay a $250 deposit by the 14th or they will give me seat away to the next person up. I know i shouldnt have left it to the end i thought i could do it online, but this is one thing you cant do online. I hope im not screwed and they give me seat away. :(

nismodrifter
04-13-2006, 11:04 PM
Can you pay it online or some shit?

LudeRoca
04-13-2006, 11:07 PM
no... sait must be the dumbest school ever.. it had another sheet of paper that says here are some ways for you to pay. and the first one it says is ONLINE. it gives you step by step instructions on how to do it. Then at the very end it says TUITION DEPOSITS CAN NOT BE PAID ONLINE.

girlSTAR
04-13-2006, 11:54 PM
I think that one sheet means you can pay your tuition online, but not your tuition deposit. It's the same as other schools. Oh, and you would be screwed if you don't pay it by the due date. Don't hate when you misread the sheets

Grip172
04-14-2006, 12:57 AM
yeah i think you might be screwed..unless you can phone it in. im pretty sure everything at sait is closed tomorrow

save ur money and go to a better, funner school

with GIRLS

i hate sait with apassion right now

pdm111
04-14-2006, 04:36 AM
it should be open. i know the lab technicians are there. try and give them a call in the morning.

also, if your course isn't in high demand, you might get lucky. you might have to pay a reinstatement fee though. good luck. :thumbsup:

90s_tuner
04-14-2006, 10:55 AM
if by any chance you are screwed... go to mount royal, its a way better facility and filled with hooooot girls. I can't get over the fact...

LudeRoca
04-14-2006, 11:23 AM
lol i been goin there for the last two years but they dont offer a aircraft technician course there. Otherwise i would be at mrc instead of sait.

Donmega
04-14-2006, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Grip172
yeah i think you might be screwed..unless you can phone it in. im pretty sure everything at sait is closed tomorrow

save ur money and go to a better, funner school

with GIRLS

i hate sait with apassion right now

Thought i recognized the car haha.....seen it parked out in 2hour all the time, nice ride btw.