PDA

View Full Version : 8 Red Mile?

Foozle
04-14-2006, 08:34 AM
If the fuzz try and shut down red mile this year, flames fans should just go down a few blocks to stephen ave. There's a bunch of bars with less traffic. We could call it "8 Red Mile" and maybe they would make a movie starring Eminem, about how gangsta Flames Fans are. Jk!

Anyways; i just wanted to see if there is anybody else that is as choked about the cop situation as i am, and if you think 8 Red Mile would fly.

Foz
04-14-2006, 08:38 AM
:nut: :rofl:

LuxCars
04-14-2006, 09:19 AM
there is already a big thread going on about this, come join it.

CrvenaZvezda
04-14-2006, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by Foozle
If the fuzz try and shut down red mile this year, flames fans should just go down a few blocks to stephen ave. There's a bunch of bars with less traffic. We could call it "8 Red Mile" and maybe they would make a movie starring Eminem, about how gangsta Flames Fans are. Jk!

Anyways; i just wanted to see if there is anybody else that is as choked about the cop situation as i am, and if you think 8 Red Mile would fly.

Yeah Im very choked with the cops bro, 2 years ago man there was one fucking bad incident and now theyre making this huge fucking deal abou nothing. I was driving down 17th on tuesday after the win over the mighty dux and bro I couldnt believe my eyes, I couldnt believe that there was that many cops in this city, but no they have nothing better to do than hand out tickets for jay walking to fans who just love their team and wanna celebrate. This is not Cool by the Calgary Police Service, can u just imagine what drug dealers are gonna be able to do over this playoff run, theres way too many damn cops controling fans who are not making any sort of trouble and the drug dealers are free for a few weeks now lol...

I dunno if u guys saw CTV news on wednesday and that one guy saying he got a ticket for 57 dollars for honkin his horn, ARE YOU GUYS FUCKING SERIOUS... Thats just stupid, hopefully the fans will be able to take over the red mile again!!! :goflames:

Nissanaddict
04-14-2006, 01:33 PM
I urge EVERYONE to go celebrate there after games. It'll pick up after the playoffs, and once enough people show up, they can't do too much. Just don't be dicks, don't bring knives, don't break windows....and until they close the whole street, don't j-walk.:nut: It's stupid, but I think it'll still all happen...last year it wasn't that huge till the second round anyhow.

Rocky
04-15-2006, 10:52 PM
as long as a few 'martyrs' are willing to take some j-walking fines, i really doubt CPS will be able to keep handing out tickets faster than people can get on the streets. let the fans have the mile damnit.