PDA

View Full Version : used honda parts store where is it?

Gravy_83
04-14-2006, 07:43 PM
When I first got my ek some kid had hit my car causing 4000$ damage and a guy I knew brought me to a place that only sells used honda parts and some new parts too I think. I don't know what it's called or where it is and I would like to go buy quite a few things I need for my interior since I got broken into twice and also need some things that were not fixed from previous accident. any help would be great just need to know what name the place is and where it is. I live in chaparal so any directions would be great too thanks in advance for the help

tjtd00
04-14-2006, 07:51 PM
its called A-1 used honda auto parts...located near chinook. head up macleod, right on 58th (johnny rockets car wash) left at real canadian wholsalers I think thats 1st st follow around the corner...right beside A-1 autobody

Speed_69
04-14-2006, 08:25 PM
trying looking around for stuff here on beyond first..a-1 honda charges you up the ass for things

djayz
04-15-2006, 06:36 AM
^
how much we talking...cant be as much as new stuff

snow_daniel
04-15-2006, 10:19 AM
What Kind of parts you looking for? I might able to help you find some cheap parts:D

Gravy_83
04-15-2006, 06:09 PM
umm inner fender for passenger side, the console from when I got broken into. mass air flow sensor, fuel rail, fuel pump, injectors and some other things possibly like some fenders and maybe a full exhaust including cat unless I find aftermarket for cheap

Gravy_83
04-15-2006, 06:16 PM
let's just say I need alot of shit to get it back to looking good

Weapon_R
04-15-2006, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by djayz
^
how much we talking...cant be as much as new stuff

That's the funny thing - it almost is as expensive as new.

Gravy_83
04-16-2006, 10:31 AM
well i got a whole rad support there with the latch for my hood still on it too from when i got in an accident for like 200$ less than honda wanted for the rad support itself hehe. and the latch part was supposed to be like 90$ by itself and they threw it in. dunno if its always like that but I had a good experience there. but my friend had brought me there since I was new to calgary at the time and I still at this time have no clue where it was.