PDA

View Full Version : Scary Movie 4 **Possible Spoilers**

shakalaka
04-15-2006, 06:28 PM
Who seen this so far? I just got back from it. I personally thought it was alright. I mean not really a story or anything, but that's what I was expecting before I went in. I just went in for a good laugh which it deffinately was. Specially the bit in the end when the dude goes insane with oprah and them. hhaah That bit was freakin crazy. I had tears in my eyes almost...lool However I thought it was kinda short. Should have been longer in my opinion. I love all the scary movies, hopefully they will make more and keep doing it. But yea deffinately, if you guys looking for a good laugh and nothing serious or anything this is totally recommended. Would make a decent date movie as wel imo. Since you keep laughing pretty much through out the movie.

Kamen
04-15-2006, 10:55 PM
I thought it was ok. Not great, but not bad.
I probably would have enjoyed it more if the guy behind me didn't howl like a hyena and try to give witty comments every yuck. There's always one...

The neck breaking scene was :rofl: :rofl:

three33
04-15-2006, 10:57 PM
Definatly not the best in the series but it was alright, wasn't overly hilarious.

shakalaka
04-16-2006, 09:36 AM
Yea agreed when compared to the rest...but still was a good crack for sure. I dunno maybe it's just me but I was prolly laughin 80% of the time. Carmen Electra taking the shit in the court was hilarious.

Mar
04-16-2006, 10:13 AM
I saw it last night, I thought it was alright as well. The funniest part was with the scalpel.

She tries to cut her wrist....
"nooooo...."
She starts poking her friend.
"noooooo....."

dave101
04-16-2006, 10:32 AM
i didnt think it was all that great, but there were definatley parts where i laughed out loud; the neckbreaking and the oprah scene for sure. maybe i didnt find it all that funny bcz of all the little future sluts of america. they're damn loud

cityhunter2501
04-16-2006, 10:24 PM
the first one still rules IMO.

favourite scense for me probably are the Brokeback Mountain and Million Dollar Baby spoofs

did't really like the oprah scene, me nor my friends weren't laughing, but I never fully seen when Tom Cruise did it IRL

dooman24
04-16-2006, 10:36 PM
lol watched it yesterday to
haha it was alright
funny parts for sure tho!

tawheed
04-16-2006, 11:47 PM
hmmm.. i thought it was pretty lacklustre.. i laughed about 3 or 4 times.. all the extremely good parts were in the trailers.. i'd recomend waiting to rent or somethin..

-tawheed

Mar
04-17-2006, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by dave101
i didnt think it was all that great, but there were definatley parts where i laughed out loud; the neckbreaking and the oprah scene for sure. maybe i didnt find it all that funny bcz of all the little future sluts of america. they're damn loud

Same here, all the little 14 year old gangsters were talking the whole time. And just before the movie started, about 80 of them were on their cell phones, it was retarded. I saw a group of 4 guys, all friends, every one of them on their cell phone.

Tha VZA
04-17-2006, 11:30 AM
the tom cruise oprah thing was hilarious

and i laughed at shaq missing the free throws...also i thought the black lady...in the "village" court room

"how about i take him into another room"...*crowd grumbles* "or ok you can watch i dont give a shit!"

that was funny

other than that scary movie 3 was the best so far

ciao

\JCAR/
04-20-2006, 08:49 AM
the negining and the end was the greatest

"dr.phil how did you get here" " i dont know i was doing a show about abandond teens then i woke up here, man there gonna be pissed"

"shaq you have to shoot the rock into the net"
and we all know that shaq cant shoot lol

DarkDream
04-25-2006, 11:28 PM
I thought the movie was horrible... the only scenes that were funny was the scenes in the trailers..... for example oprah, shaq, ipod and the village....

I give it.......

:thumbsdow :thumbsdow

shakalaka
04-25-2006, 11:39 PM
First one was the best one without any doubts so far. 4 was decent, funny part being..
"dr. phil you gotta cut your leg"
"whollyyyy shittt!!"
WRONG FOOT! loooll
Dr phil goes..mutherfkerrr!!

dennisaur
04-26-2006, 12:13 AM
haha the brokeback scene was hilarious
"hey whatcha doin man?!"
"relax... i just wanna grab some nuts"

DonJuan
04-26-2006, 08:57 AM
^^^ YEah I liked that one too. I still havn't seen the first one, I'll watch it tonight, I still like Scary movie 3 the best so far though. The latest one was pretty funny but I thought it wasn't long enough. The grudge scene with the kid falling down the stairs was funny too!