jay42w8
04-16-2006, 11:56 PM
1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee laredo
no leather, power group, CD player
245 000 km
automatic
white with tinted windows

the bad:
-D4 does not work...long story short, TCC solenoid sticking, i tried to pull plug but couldnt reach it so i cut the wires...now D4 doesnt work well...so u have to start in D3 and then shift to D4...no overdrive too....easy fix...just reattach wires and replace TCC solenoid...no biggy
-car occasionally stalls...i have no time to take it in but mostly a loose vaccuum hose of faulty fuel filter?

the good:
-everything else is fine

cuz its not 100% working....but easy fix i am asking 3000 for it

i am not on here often so email me at [email protected]
it is located at 17th ave and 19st SW

jay42w8
04-16-2006, 11:57 PM
ps....selling cuz instead of taking time to take it to a mechanic i just wanna sell it off cheap to someone who knows how to fix easy stuff like this and i can buy a newer vehicle

jay42w8
04-18-2006, 09:02 PM
ttt no ones wants it :dunno:

handsomebassman
04-18-2006, 09:08 PM
Its not that noone wants it, its just that its only been two days, and to be honest, electrical issues and automatic transmission issues are possibly the scariest thing to hear when you are a used car buyer. Just give it time, and im sure it'll go.

But i will say one thing, and you wont like it, but the price is too high, mainly because of the tranny, and especially because of the "car occasionally stalls, have no idea, probably such and such etc."
Plus its still 11 years old and has high mileage. But its merely a suggestion, but also a free bump for what sounds like what could be a simple little fixer upper for anybody here.

And ask a mod to put "FS" infront of the title for your thread, or else it will get deleted.

Good luck with the sale! ;) and huck some pics up if you can!

And ps. to get it gone quick, post this on calgaryjeep.ca and 4wheeler.ca as well!:D