PDA

View Full Version : Invermere Real Estate

PremiereImports
04-18-2006, 02:06 PM
Anyone interested in a new development close to Invermere near Eagle Ranch G.C.? I can send more info to those who are interested. Construction to begin late 2006 in three different phases for a total of 260 single family dwellings.

R-Audi
04-18-2006, 03:32 PM
No offense, but the last thing Invermere/Windermere needs is more development. There isnt enough room on the lake, roads, town or utilities.

Im guessing by this being around Eagle Ranch it will be on Native land? So will there be a land lease from them?
If so how long is it? And what are the chances of the renewal afterwards? (Ala Indian Beach.. 100yr lease expiring fairly soon <10yrs I think it is? No word of extention, so everyone could possibly loose everything there)

Keep in mind if it is Native Land, they have a past of not renewing leases in order to make more money.. (Black Forest-->Their Restaurant->Spa->Tim Hortons)

HRD2PLZ
04-18-2006, 03:50 PM
Invermere and Windermere are nice area's, but we sold off our properties up there a few years ago and haven't look back. It was getting too crowded. I don't so much miss our Panorama properties, but being on the lake was sure nice :)

KAVIE
04-19-2006, 04:28 PM
HRD.. Did you buy land somewhere else? I have heard that Invermere is the new Kelowna how Kelowna got so crowded and busy. Invermere is the new hotspot, in your opinion what’s the next location?

HRD2PLZ
04-19-2006, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by KAVIE
HRD.. Did you buy land somewhere else? I have heard that Invermere is the new Kelowna how Kelowna got so crowded and busy. Invermere is the new hotspot, in your opinion what’s the next location?

We pulled out of Invermere and Windermere and bought a couple properties down south (Palm Springs, CA and Scottsdale, AZ). It was simply because my parents are looking to spend their retirement somewhere other than Calgary and the golf is great and plentiful down south. The weather is far superior imo. We also invested in a Lake front resort in Kelowna of all places. Don't plan to use it much, it was simply an investment. I suppose we got kind of tired of the Invermere/Windemere area because some of our properties out there we had for over 10 years.

nixon45
04-20-2006, 12:56 AM
^ where on the lake were you?

HRD2PLZ
04-20-2006, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by nixon45
^ where on the lake were you?

We were on the East side of the lake, towards Invermere.