PDA

View Full Version : Orange Prelude Guy

ConVict
03-26-2003, 11:56 AM
Not shadowz.. The one that no one likes, that drives around trying to race every gramma with their accent. I saw him on john lauriea couple of days ago, got pulled over by an undercover suburban. Oh I got a pretty good laugh out of it !
Thought others could gain some joy from hearing this story haha

max_boost
03-26-2003, 12:13 PM
Yah I love it when they speed by you and then get pulled over......

I remember I was in Chinatown going up the Center Street Bridge, cops are always hiding out there. Anyway, this stupid 1.6EL just blows by me and 2 seconds later got pulled over! hahaha

I drove by and just laughed my ass off! Made my day for sures!

RiceCake
03-26-2003, 12:35 PM
Sometimes I'll be nice when people try to race me coming up Country Hills and let them know its a hot spot for cops, but usually I rev it up a bit and stay around the speedlimit and let the j-bodies eat the ticket. :D

98type_r
03-26-2003, 12:50 PM
my friend once did that to some guy in an EL
he was driving home on crowchild late a night in his gsr and some punk with a riced out EL is trying to race him. Well as they approached 53rd the light was turning yellow. He put the clutch in and revved his engine like crazy. The other guy thought that it meant he wanted to race and floored it through the light as it was turning red.
The light changed red, the red light camera went *flash* with my friend stopped safely at the red light.

CRXguy
03-26-2003, 01:02 PM
^^^

LOL! Good one. :D

sml
03-26-2003, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by 98type_r
my friend once did that to some guy in an EL
he was driving home on crowchild late a night in his gsr and some punk with a riced out EL is trying to race him. Well as they approached 53rd the light was turning yellow. He put the clutch in and revved his engine like crazy. The other guy thought that it meant he wanted to race and floored it through the light as it was turning red.
The light changed red, the red light camera went *flash* with my friend stopped safely at the red light.

That must be kinda hard to time... Why would anyone race when there's a yellow light ahead... Story doesn't make any sense at all... :dunno:

shadowz
03-26-2003, 02:49 PM
Man this guy with the lude is giving ludes a bad name , should hunt him down like a deer

sexualbanana
03-26-2003, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by sml

That must be kinda hard to time... Why would anyone race when there's a yellow light ahead... Story doesn't make any sense at all... :dunno:

there's a lot of stupid people in the world

Lo)2enz0
03-26-2003, 05:03 PM
my first encounter with this guy wasn't that bad and I though he was a ok guy, second time, I lost all my respect for him and that was in a series of 3 days. I have seen him pulled over about 3 times and I slow down and point and laught. ahh, this guy is such a tool.

Laurier

GT2NV
03-26-2003, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by shadowz
should hunt him down like a deer
then club him like a baby seal:thumbsup:

HK2NR
03-26-2003, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by shadowz
Man this guy with the lude is giving ludes a bad name , should hunt him down like a deer

dude's giving the color orange a bad name huh :D

GingeRRRBeef
03-26-2003, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by sexualbanana

there's a lot of stupid people in the world

awww Gavin, don't talk like that about yourself ... you're not that stupid

air_mikey
03-26-2003, 09:05 PM
are you talking about the one taht goes to chuchill? the one with the kombat front, altezzas and aluminum wing?
if so, that guy thinks his car is the fastest car in the world. what an idiot.

Dope Dealer
03-26-2003, 09:08 PM
I've never seen this Orange Prelude.... I always see a Yellow prelude with some brown guy driving it. Is it the same Candy paint as Shadowz?

RiceCake
03-26-2003, 11:12 PM
Not the same orange as shadowz. its a yucky orange...

three.eighteen.
03-26-2003, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by air_mikey
are you talking about the one taht goes to chuchill? the one with the kombat front, altezzas and aluminum wing?
if so, that guy thinks his car is the fastest car in the world. what an idiot.

i seen a car that fits that description in edmonton last week lol...but combat front, altezzas and aluminum wing is on like every freakin civic, tegs, various gm 2-doors, ludes are especially rice-raped in this city (i see more 5th gen ludes with altezzas than oem lites...)...all be becuz of ezmotorsports lol

crazy_one
04-23-2003, 01:54 AM
im so glad i havent seen this kid...coz theres one guy i know he always talk about his car(honda prelude) 94...everytime he comes to me and say he beat a cobra & second day he beat a rx7 turbo & and the next day he beat 200 camaro & more days comming...i just wanna say shut the fuc up but i hate to do it...beating a stock civic i probably believe it but camaro?. hahaha his full of shit. but his car is loud... everytime i see him drive he always do burn out and rev his engine....oh ya this guy got a SSMOKIN plate on his car a red one driving around elbow drive.......

donz
04-26-2003, 05:15 PM
hey i saw a guy like that too, he was Driving a 96 body style prelude. It was around like 2 in the morning, and i was heading up shag, the lude slows down besides me and wants to race. i started to laugh because, first i was also in a stock lude 2000, so really there is no point, and secondly it was snowing like crazy. Anyways, i gave him the thumbs up and he blasted off, just incase he crashes, i'll have space to avoid his burning car...

ConVict
04-27-2003, 12:57 AM
what a dumb shit... puts the honda name to shame :thumbsdow

ludein_it_up
04-28-2003, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by donz
hey i saw a guy like that too, he was Driving a 96 body style prelude. It was around like 2 in the morning, and i was heading up shag, the lude slows down besides me and wants to race. i started to laugh because, first i was also in a stock lude 2000, so really there is no point, and secondly it was snowing like crazy. Anyways, i gave him the thumbs up and he blasted off, just incase he crashes, i'll have space to avoid his burning car...
if you give him the thumbs up, THEN RACE, why would you discrace the honda name?? is it just another god dam economy car to you??? huh?? damit, i hate you morons that do that

jdmakkord
04-28-2003, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by ludein_it_up

if you give him the thumbs up, THEN RACE, why would you discrace the honda name?? is it just another god dam economy car to you??? huh?? damit, i hate you morons that do that

You are a fucking knob!!! I hate morons like you!

ConVict
04-28-2003, 04:15 PM

Take a hike cracker:rolleyes:

buh_buh
04-28-2003, 04:16 PM

if you give him the thumbs up, THEN RACE, why would you discrace the honda name?? is it just another god dam economy car to you??? huh?? damit, i hate you morons that do that you idiot. Why would anyone want to race in the snow? Its not that guy that "disgraces the Honda name" Its people like you.:thumbsdow Now I see why everyone else in the world hates the import community besides themselves.

Ben
04-28-2003, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by buh_buh
you idiot. Why would anyone want to race in the snow? Its not that guy that "disgraces the Honda name" Its people like you.:thumbsdow Now I see why everyone else in the world hates the import community besides themselves.

:werd: :werd: :werd:

Some of you Import owners really make it an embarassment to be a part of the "scene":rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

chrisgushue
04-30-2003, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by buh_buh
you idiot. Why would anyone want to race in the snow? Its not that guy that "disgraces the Honda name" Its people like you.:thumbsdow Now I see why everyone else in the world hates the import community besides themselves.
:werd:

ramminghard
04-30-2003, 09:01 AM

status=BANNED

LMAO

ChronicDex
05-08-2003, 04:34 PM
does the orange lude have a frojt lip and a aluminum sploiler if so i know what one and whose but if not then no idea...

ConVict
05-09-2003, 12:18 PM
I think its a front kit... But it sounds close