PDA

View Full Version : FS: Logitech Wireless Music System for PC

wontonton_65
04-20-2006, 09:40 AM
I have a BRAND NEW UNOPENED Logitch Wireless Music System for PC for sale.

Wirelessly stream PC music to your stereo system anywhere in your home with the Wireless Music System for PC from Logitech®. The System includes a USB music transmitter with included desktop stand, a Music Receiver with standard RCA and stereo-mini (3.5 mm) jacks, an AC Adapter, and a Remote control. The USB music transmitter plugs directly into your computer, while the Music receiver connects to your home stereo speakers and the remote control allows you to adjust volume and select tracks from your listening room. Simply plug all the components play the music from your existing PC media player. With support for all music formats, including purchased downloads, subscription services and Internet radio. you have a wide range of music to select from. Featuring 2.4 GHz wireless frequency, the Music System offers an operating range of up to 330 ft.

http://accessories.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?sku=A0616101&c=ca&l=en&cs=CADHS1&category_id=2999&page=external

I got a sweet deal on this, but im selling cuz i dont need it because i just prucahsed a new media PC instead. Passing the savings to beyonders.

asking 105.00 FIRM. reg 200.00 this must go this week or else im gonna return it.

wontonton_65
04-30-2006, 09:58 PM
bump