PDA

View Full Version : Fs: 1991 Honda Civic Cx

Super_Steve
04-20-2006, 12:31 PM
Im selling my daily driver as i just picked up something newer. The body is in pretty damn good shape for 91, does have some rust on it though(at the rear wheels). I am the second owner, the first owner lived out at redwater and drove it to edmonton everyday. It still drives just as well as my other ef which has a lot less km's on it. With all that said here are the details...

1991 honda civic cx
Teal colour
372,000 highway km's
engine has 198,000 kms on it but burns some oil and just recently burnt a valve.
5 speed(no synchro grinds and has a good clutch)
Car is complete, would make a great shell, there are no dents on the car, everything works 100% on it. I had a look at some of the other stuff out there and its absolute shit compared to this car. No cracks in the windshield.

It still runs but it runs rough at low RPM. After the rpm's are up it runs like normal which leads me to believe there is enough air going through the engine to fire on that one cylinder as the small valve leak isnt big enough to stop it from building compression.

I have a line on a 1995 d15b7 with 137 k that i could supply with it for an additional amount if someone is interested.

Needs rear struts(i have my old ones from my other ef that are great, just need to be installed)
Needs front brake rotors as they are warped.

Asking 1200 dollars OBO, its in the bargainfinder as of today and i have been getting a lot of calls on it so i dont think it will stick around too long.

SOLD!!

Pictures to follow shortly.

Thanks

Steve

Super_Steve
04-21-2006, 10:27 PM
pending sale.

Super_Steve
04-22-2006, 12:45 PM
SOLD!!