PDA

View Full Version : Tight Yellow S2k

Speed_Dreams
03-26-2003, 08:26 PM
I was getting a ride to work this morning and we just pulled away from the lights on crowchild and then all of a sudden this Sweet yellow S2k blows by it was an Asian guy driving it...exhaust loud as hell it had a black C/F hood and it had a front kit but i couldn't tell when kind becuase he went by so fast....if anyone knows this guy give him Props hes got one tight S2k :thumbsup:

air_mikey
03-26-2003, 09:02 PM
all s2k are nice. a black one pulled up beside me on crowchild last week. pretty nice guy driving it too. i told him that he had such a nice car and he said the same bout mine.

lammer
03-26-2003, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by Speed_Dreams
I was getting a ride to work this morning and we just pulled away from the lights on crowchild and then all of a sudden this Sweet yellow S2k blows by it was an Asian guy driving it...exhaust loud as hell it had a black C/F hood and it had a front kit but i couldn't tell when kind becuase he went by so fast....if anyone knows this guy give him Props hes got one tight S2k :thumbsup:

i think thats boi-aliens friends car.

boi-alien
03-26-2003, 09:05 PM
I was getting a ride to work this morning and we just pulled away from the lights on crowchild and then all of a sudden this Sweet yellow S2k blows by it was an Asian guy driving it...exhaust loud as hell it had a black C/F hood and it had a front kit but i couldn't tell when kind becuase he went by so fast....if anyone knows this guy give him Props hes got one tight S2k :thumbsup: yup sounds like my buddy... did it have a single exhaust conversion done?

Speed_Dreams
03-26-2003, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by boi-alien
yup sounds like my buddy... did it have a single exhaust conversion done?

Single exhaust....VERY loud....but i think he was prolly around 8-9000 RPM because he just shifted... rear deck spoiler....but damn that cars fast!!!

boi-alien
03-26-2003, 11:58 PM

Single exhaust....VERY loud....but i think he was prolly around 8-9000 RPM because he just shifted... rear deck spoiler....but damn that cars fast!!! yup sounds like him, i love the way his exhaust sounds when he passes me.

AzN_SoL
03-27-2003, 12:18 AM
heh dude his exhaust is sooo loud.. i'm sure he wasnt at 8-9gs.. cause he doesnt bag his car very much .. and when he does... it's crazy ass.. it's so fucking loud when your inside .. i thought mine was loud..

max_boost
03-27-2003, 01:21 AM
If it is the same guy, he has the J's Racing front lip and Carbon Fiber hood. I see him at SAIT, very nice looking car!

AzN_SoL
03-27-2003, 01:27 AM
yea thats him..

92 Teg-B18A
03-27-2003, 04:40 PM
I saw that S2000 a couple days ago too. Very sweet :D

SilverRex
03-29-2003, 11:47 PM
ya I saw it in chinatown today, the guy was putting something in the trunk...

EG STyLeZ
03-30-2003, 05:23 AM
i think i saw it near chinatown today. is the spoiler painted yellow?

Speed_Dreams
03-30-2003, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by EG STyLeZ
i think i saw it near chinatown today. is the spoiler painted yellow?

Ya Yellow spoiler but the risers on it are still un-painted aluminium