PDA

View Full Version : WTB: JDM 88-91 CRX Roof

moleus
04-20-2006, 10:22 PM
Like it says.

I want to buy a JDM CRX Roof - the clear-smokey kind. Price - you list it, I'll consider buying it - I REALLY want one and won't be low-balling you for it if it's in good shape.

Also if anybody even KNOWS where I can find one please post it or PM me. I've put out the vibe in my CRX engine thread in performance in case anybody there knows of one, and a general "where can I even find one" type thread in aerostyles.

Aftermarket?
Distros?
Private?
Ebay lister?

CRXguy
04-20-2006, 11:18 PM
Glassroof is pretty hard to come by. Better chance of finding one on Ebay if you check constantly.

www.cr-xcentral.com
www.honda-tech.com

GOod luck.

EK 2.0
04-20-2006, 11:25 PM
if you PM Jhmed he MIGHT be able to hook you up with a source on one...hes had one dunno if he still does...but if he does he's not gonna sell it to you...haha...he looked wayyy too long and hard for it...

But if anyone knows of one he should...

abej6
04-20-2006, 11:26 PM
some guy on crx-central just sold one for 1000$US.

thats about the best deal you are gonna find.

Foreign1
04-21-2006, 12:43 AM
Yeah, dont count on getting one for less than 1000 US anymore...

just import an sir :thumbsup:

moleus
04-21-2006, 08:52 AM
Thanks, will send that PM, and hitup ebay a bunch. Does anybody know what they do in Japan when someone breaks on of their roofs? Is there a glass company that makes replacement panels?

jhmed
06-22-2006, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by moleus
Thanks, will send that PM, and hitup ebay a bunch. Does anybody know what they do in Japan when someone breaks on of their roofs? Is there a glass company that makes replacement panels?

Nope.