PDA

View Full Version : Hey Enthusiasts!

van
07-10-2002, 03:41 AM
How's it going?

I'm guessing you can tell I'm a new member here. Thought it would be nice if I formally introduced myself to everyone.

I'm really diggin' this Car/Bike Forum. It's probably one of the fastest I've been to or have seen on the 'net for somewhere like here. I can see that a lot of you are from good ol' Calgary too!

Anyways, big props to the maker of beyond.ca and the success of it.

Enough with the soft stuff.

My name's Van, some of you in Calgary that have CP (lol) might have been to my page. I drive a really old crappy car, a 1986 Honda Accord Ex-i. Yes, it's a beater but it gets me around.

I wasn't really into cars before I met crxboi, that fugger got me hooked on these beautifully running machines.

I think I've seen a lot of you around Calgary, I know I was formally introduced to girlRACER the one time I met up with crxboi to eat Icecream at Phil's. That's where I probably saw the rest of you people too.

Oh by the way girlRACER, I almost stole your water bottle from your car! Shouldn't keep the hood down hahaha j/k!

I don't know what I'm blabbing about, I'm half asleep/awake. Hope that once I can get my hands on a new car, I'll be able to have better input around the Forums. For now, I'll be one of those stalker-freakish reading the threads people.

Sayonara See Ya Tomarra!

rage2
07-10-2002, 10:20 AM
Welcome aboard.

Audi Kid
07-10-2002, 12:17 PM
welcome! dont mind the jokes around here! cuase they are exactly that jokes :)!!

welcome!

girlRACER
07-10-2002, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by defekt1

I think I've seen a lot of you around Calgary, I know I was formally introduced to girlRACER the one time I met up with crxboi to eat Icecream at Phil's. That's where I probably saw the rest of you people too.

Oh by the way girlRACER, I almost stole your water bottle from your car! Shouldn't keep the hood down hahaha j/k!

Sayonara See Ya Tomarra!

Hello and welcome to the board. I think I remember you. You were with another guy right and were standing in front of Quizno's while I was trying to call every number on my list right?

Pete92SL
07-10-2002, 12:49 PM
Welcome :)

Pete

RiceCake
07-10-2002, 01:02 PM
:thumbsup: welcome aboard!

Evan
07-10-2002, 01:59 PM
Welcome! :D

boi-alien
07-10-2002, 02:25 PM
hahah u finally signed up eh van!??! couldn't stop yourself! u :bigpimp: anyways man welcome aboard!!

GT2NV
07-10-2002, 07:03 PM
welcome man:thumbsup:

Mortimer Schnur
07-10-2002, 11:31 PM
Welcome!! We gotta have more meets to meet in person!

:guns: :nut: :guns: :nut: :guns: :nut: :guns: :nut:

MrX
07-11-2002, 01:13 AM
welcome aboard.