PDA

View Full Version : putting a lien on a car

vietdood
04-21-2006, 08:26 PM
is there a way to put a lien on a car because i put a deposit on a car then the fucker goes off and sells it to someone else so i want to put a lien on it so just to stir up some shit

Supa Dexta
04-21-2006, 08:28 PM
Is he offering to refund your money? if so walk away it's not worth the hassle, do you even have anything in writing...

vietdood
04-21-2006, 08:31 PM
i have the deposit in writing. tihs fucker has been making me wait all day because he was suppose to bring the car down to my mechanic to get it inspected so what does he do? he drives his other car down thinking that he's going to pick up my mechanic to drive him to his house to check out the car. after arguing to him that what we agreed to yesturday was that he was suppose to drive the car down and if everything checks out i'll buy it. so i told him to go home and bring the car and he says okay. so i wait at my mechanic for over an hour. i end up calling him and he fucking said he'd bring it at 9 and i'm like wahtever, and now he just called and said the car is sold.

Supa Dexta
04-21-2006, 08:58 PM
I'm going to say your better off.. If he was't willing to bring it down, he must have known something wasn't right (knowing full well a mech. wouldn't likely go to his place, without any tools if he needed any, or even a light to look things over, doesn't make sense really)... Good luck to the guy that picked it up, if that is even true.... get your deposit back asap, don't let him make excuses for any length of time..

That.Guy.S30
04-22-2006, 03:01 PM
what car was it?