PDA

View Full Version : A Story & A Sale

Prolifique
04-23-2006, 05:36 AM
Alright so tonight was a freak show, no literaly me and my girl go to a house party all was well and fine except for the part where i met my ex, another story anyways I wasn't clearly too sober let's put in terms however after the party ends and such we end up back to drive home well I went to take out my girls alpine deck from the case and somehow magicaly it decided to flip outta my hands and land nicely on the curb side oh and with my luck entirely the case wasn't closed so the deck lands "of course" face flat. She heard it and I quickly came with the excuse of saying my cell dropped..stupid idea. So I place the deck inlock and it works so far so good as she's talking to me and such she's looking for the little remote control with no luck she changesthe track on the deck and as we all know girls can tell an inch of something being placed wrong so she noticed the scratches on the face plate , well now this is the networking vicious cycle of death part right here, she goes "Oh you lied to me!" and it's not about the deck anymore that's just an excuse to open up a can of worms as she did see my ex and all. Anyways like this makes the story any shorter but to make it up to her i'm gonna buy her a new deck so I'm gonna be selling the alpine one shortly after, it's that blue amber red changing one yea that one. So how much do they go for in the market and who needs one? yea I'll show pics soon and place it in the correct market.

p.s God if i did anything wrong well i'm just human"

canadian_hustla
04-23-2006, 04:56 PM
damn dude, shitty deal

I would say between $150-$250 depending what model

good luck to u

Sharpie
04-23-2006, 05:06 PM
Holy run on sentence batman

Prolifique
04-23-2006, 07:44 PM
& thanks for the market price, yea I'm gonna sell somewhere around that range, If any of you guys are in need a deck lemme know. Thanks

ricosuave
04-23-2006, 11:36 PM
LOL holy panic.

ever hear of manning up right then and there?

jesus, that pathetic.

Prolifique
04-23-2006, 11:51 PM
Well if you ever had one of those days where you corrected one thing and another obstacle came at your way, well that was how it was like on a Sat night for me, believe you me your thankful I ended that story short but let's put it this way and say even you wouldn't wanna "man" up to that little minor situation at that given present moment.

kane584
04-24-2006, 10:05 PM
hey i pm'ed you