PDA

View Full Version : extacyracer

AzN_SoL
03-27-2003, 01:31 AM
is that you that parks at loco lous?.... if so how many of the "customer parking only" things will they give you till you get ticketed/towed.... cause i wanna park there but dont feel like getting my shit ticketed/towed... heh oh yea do you know that other guy that drives the newer rx7 with the wiper in the middle..

ecstasy_civic
03-27-2003, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by AzN_SoL
is that you that parks at loco lous?.... if so how many of the "customer parking only" things will they give you till you get ticketed/towed.... cause i wanna park there but dont feel like getting my shit ticketed/towed... heh oh yea do you know that other guy that drives the newer rx7 with the wiper in the middle..

:nut: :rofl:

max_boost
03-27-2003, 11:18 AM
Why don't you just park at Arby's? Two hours? Or the residential area?

ecstasyracer
03-27-2003, 04:10 PM
Yeah the guy with the silver rx-7 is in my class. Well lets see they have put those threatening flyers on my window twice so far at Lou's and I've been parking there all of this semester. We heard that no one has been towed there in 4 years or something so I plan on parking there the rest of the semester.

Max_boost I parked in the 2 hour for my entire first year its to much of a pain in the ass to run over and check the tires 3 times a day.