PDA

View Full Version : Rant: Flames playoff tickets

modded46
04-23-2006, 12:22 PM
I'm just pissed I can't get tickets.. I watched the team all year, had season tickets 2 years ago, went to all playoff games last year cause a friend had season tickets and was allowed to buy 2 extras.. Then this year i've tried many different means to get ticket legitimately.

THEN, i go on Ebay as a last resort and find plenty of tickets but people selling them for twice sometimes 3 times their face value. WTF, i thought there were laws against this?? I've reported every one of the auctions to Ebay marketwatch but I'm just fustrated that a real fan can't get tickets cause of these morons trying to make a few bucks off of people that really do care and have a passion for the game.

:goflames:

googe
04-23-2006, 12:26 PM
it was pretty easy to get them from ticket master yesterday. i could have bought 50 probably. keep trying today.

Sharpie
I have been like offered 4 sets of tickets for decent prices, so dont know why your bitching...

Calgary Dave
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

l8braker
04-23-2006, 12:27 PM
Gotta pay to play my friend.

modded46
04-23-2006, 12:28 PM
I have been trying today.. Calgary Dave, that's not life that's greedy people like yourself ruining it for others. And I didn't say I wanted them for free.. I want tickets for what the company who issued them were selling them for, not what people are trying to make money from.

CaptainReboot
04-23-2006, 12:31 PM
Just keep trying a few hours before game time. Ticketmaster always releases more.

Found a pair in the blue section at 4:00pm on Friday, and there were more after I got my pair.

Calgary Dave
04-23-2006, 12:32 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

max_boost
04-23-2006, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Calgary Dave
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Welcome to life my friend...whoever told you it was fair was lying!
Pretty much every one of those ebay auctions has "skirted" around the regulations...as I did. I've bought a ticket through ticketmaster at face value..and will not go to the game. You can however buy my "official noise-maker" for about 250 bucks and I'll throw in this awesome 2nd tier row 5 ticket!!!!
:D Points for me! :D

There are some tickets available on beyond. We have strict rules about scalping, so you should beable to pick some up in the marketplace if you are quick enough.

Sharpie
04-23-2006, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by max_boost
Points for me! :D
God damnit I just reported it..:rofl:

harley11
04-23-2006, 12:39 PM
I dont know what these tickets are worth but i saw today 2 different ads on usedcalgary.com hope that helps!!!! :thumbsup:

googe
04-23-2006, 12:52 PM
i just got a pair off ticketmaster on my 3rd try a second ago, blue section.

88CRX
04-23-2006, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by modded46
I'm just pissed I can't get tickets.. I watched the team all year, had season tickets 2 years ago, went to all playoff games last year cause a friend had season tickets and was allowed to buy 2 extras.. Then this year i've tried many different means to get ticket legitimately.

THEN, i go on Ebay as a last resort and find plenty of tickets but people selling them for twice sometimes 3 times their face value. WTF, i thought there were laws against this?? I've reported every one of the auctions to Ebay marketwatch but I'm just fustrated that a real fan can't get tickets cause of these morons trying to make a few bucks off of people that really do care and have a passion for the game.

You didnt try hard enough then. I've bought and my friends have bought a total of 9 tickets off of ticketmaster in the last 24 hours. Not to mention all the people on here that bought tickets last night/today.

Do you want them to call you and offer you tickets or what.

Did you enter at sportcheck for their draws? Co-op? Ticketmaster still has tickets.

You didnt even try.

Rocky
04-23-2006, 01:47 PM
Just to latch onto the rant, I realize that the tickets are a hot commodity but there's a disgusting amount of people trying to sell tickets for so much more than they're worth (as in face value).

It really disapoints me and it's getting annoying. All over Nexopia it's like "hey man, you wanna buy tix, phone me, email me" like stfu.

If you have tickets, you should be going to the game. Otherwise, you should be selling them at face value or at most 10% more than face. Otherwise, you should not be holding tickets, a real Flames fan should be. That's my take.

88CRX
04-23-2006, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Rocky
Just to latch onto the rant, I realize that the tickets are a hot commodity but there's a disgusting amount of people trying to sell tickets for so much more than they're worth (as in face value).

It really disapoints me and it's getting annoying. All over Nexopia it's like "hey man, you wanna buy tix, phone me, email me" like stfu.

If you have tickets, you should be going to the game. Otherwise, you should be selling them at face value or at most 10% more than face. Otherwise, you should not be holding tickets, a real Flames fan should be. That's my take.

Ya, but thats a completely different issue.

modded46
04-23-2006, 01:55 PM
That's not a completely different issue, that's the exact issue that i'm talking about. Anyway, still trying to get tickets, sorry if I can't sit on ticketmaster.com all day, i try when I can and apparently just not enough. :P

modded46
04-23-2006, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by 88CRX

You didnt try hard enough then. I've bought and my friends have bought a total of 9 tickets off of ticketmaster in the last 24 hours. Not to mention all the people on here that bought tickets last night/today.

Do you want them to call you and offer you tickets or what.

Did you enter at sportcheck for their draws? Co-op? Ticketmaster still has tickets.

You didnt even try.

I did enter the draw at Sportcheck and on calgaryflames.com. I've been trying ticketmaster on and off for the past couple days for both games so don't sit there and say I didn't try, I just have apparently been unlucky in finding tickets.

88CRX
04-23-2006, 02:14 PM
note the time on the toolbar

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a262/88crx/ticket.jpg

got it 3rd try.

pinoyhero
04-23-2006, 02:17 PM
I hear ya, kinda sucks eh? Problem is this is a market man, people can sell for whatever people will pay. As you know, the flames and others don't care about who gets the ticket (a hardcore fan or not), just who will pay the most.

modded46
04-23-2006, 02:17 PM
Great one ticket.. What am I go to do with one ticket? Maybe I needed to state my rant more clearly.

SO that i'm not a loser going to the game by myself, i'd like to get 2 tickets to the game side by side.

googe
04-23-2006, 02:18 PM
i assume he wants 2, or he woulda just bought the one for $65 that the guy is selling here on beyond right now

88CRX
04-23-2006, 02:21 PM
I went to several playoff game last season by myself. Theres nothing wrong with that.... oh wait.... that makes you look like a looser :rolleyes: wait.... that shouldnt matter if your a real fan.

All I'm saying is tickets are to be had... you just have to try hard enought to get them.

modded46
04-23-2006, 02:22 PM
Sorry not a loser but don't feel like ditching my wife at home while I spend 265.00+ on a ticket to the game.. YOu obviously aren't married. ;)

88CRX
04-23-2006, 02:23 PM
Sorry not a loser but don't feel like ditching my wife at home while I spend 265.00+ on a ticket to the game.. YOu obviously aren't married. ;)

haha, owned :rofl:

That makes a little more sence. Just tell her your going to some buddies to watch the game or something lol

modded46
04-23-2006, 02:24 PM
I will say though.. sitting int he first row in the second tier would be quite the experience. :)

modded46
04-23-2006, 02:26 PM
Just found another one for 160 in the blues hopefully this means more tickets are being released as we speak.

88CRX
04-23-2006, 02:28 PM
Just found another one for 160 in the blues hopefully this means more tickets are being released as we speak.

2 guys that were in the lower bowl ($160 tickets) got a pair at about 7pm the other night.

modded46
04-23-2006, 02:30 PM
:hitit:

bspot
04-23-2006, 02:31 PM
If you are such a "die hard fan" then:

1. You would have kept your season tickets, or picked up some cheaper ones (who can't afford $600 a year?) and you wouldn't be bitching right now, you'd be tailgatiing.

2. You wouldn't care about going to a game by yourself. Hopefully it will be loud enough so people can't even carry on conversations in there. Hell, my girlfriend is paying $160 to go by herself tonight. She has $300 in the bank.

Quit blaming everyone else, you could be at the game tonight if you wanted to.

modded46
04-23-2006, 02:38 PM
:closed:

I should have clarified more cleary, I was bitching about people trying to make money off of something when others who are legitimate fans want to attend.. Simple end of conversation thanks for showing up with your .02

Oh and please don't quote what I didn't say.. I never once said i was a "Die Hard Fan"

This is the kinda bullshit i'm talking about auction is at 350US

Item: 2 CALGARY FLAMES PLAYOFF TICKETS VS ANAHEIM ?SUN APR 23 (6624125826)
This message was sent while the listing was active.
immerhere is a potential Buyer.
If you're interested in selling the tickets for what the law states you must sell them for face value, then please let me know I have cash and will pick up ASAP.

Thanks Terry

bellajill( 139)
Positive Feedback: 100%
Registered On: www.ebay.ca
bellajill is the Seller.

no thank u

dezmarez
04-23-2006, 03:09 PM
whats wrong with sellling a ticket for face value....then throwing in an additional hockey card if people are willing to spend shit loads of money for it??????....i would never sell a ticket tho...went to game one and it was sweet!!!

modded46
04-23-2006, 03:12 PM
If they actually sold it for face value then that's not a problem/

bspot
04-23-2006, 03:22 PM

I should have clarified more cleary, I was bitching about people trying to make money off of something when others who are legitimate fans want to attend.. Simple end of conversation thanks for showing up with your .02

Oh and please don't quote what I didn't say.. I never once said i was a "Die Hard Fan"

This is the kinda bullshit i'm talking about auction is at 350US

immerhere is a potential Buyer.
If you're interested in selling the tickets for what the law states you must sell them for face value, then please let me know I have cash and will pick up ASAP.

Thanks Terry

bellajill( 139)
Positive Feedback: 100%
Registered On: www.ebay.ca
bellajill is the Seller.

no thank u

Sorry I should have said "real fan"

The people that buy tickets for the sole purpose of reselling them pisses me right off too.

All of my tickets that I sell are at face value, usually to a buddy, if not, someone off of calgarypuck, still at face value.

They need a system like world cup where the ticket can only be used by the original purchaser.

modded46
04-23-2006, 03:25 PM
I would agree with that it's gotten out of control.

modded46
04-23-2006, 03:29 PM
BoOOOOYAH There is a god!!

Calgary Flames: Round 1 Home Game B
Pengrowth Saddledome
Calgary, AB
Sun, Apr 23, 2006 07:00 PM

2 9RED9 105 20

Price Level 4
LEVEL 1
RED 1
FULL

modded46
04-23-2006, 03:39 PM
There are a bunch of tickets up there now guys if anyone still needs them..

201 24 9RED9 CA $95.00 CA $4.50
Price Level 7
LEVEL 2
BLUE
FULL
201 24 9RED9 CA $95.00 CA $4.50

canadiandaytona
04-23-2006, 04:07 PM
ticket master asks for a promotion code or password...whats the deal?

modded46
04-23-2006, 04:10 PM
9RED9

canadiandaytona
04-23-2006, 04:17 PM

ryeguy_85
04-23-2006, 06:11 PM
Just got two tickets from ticketmaster... they are available

interlude
04-24-2006, 01:44 AM

i know where your coming from.. but if your a "real fan" why didnt you get season tickets?

As for ebay.... did you really have to rat people out? just because you couldnt get tickets?

If people are willing to pay big dollars to go to the game.. let them.... their life.. not yours

Lorne@UrbanX
04-24-2006, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by interlude

i know where your coming from.. but if your a "real fan" why didnt you get season tickets?

As for ebay.... did you really have to rat people out? just because you couldnt get tickets?

If people are willing to pay big dollars to go to the game.. let them.... their life.. not yours
AGREED!!!!!!!

googe
04-24-2006, 06:57 AM
thats stupid logic. drop the bs about "oh, if you were a REAL fan...", elitism among whos a better fan is so dumb.

"their life not yours" doesnt make sense. hes the one that cant get tickets because people that dont even want them took them all.

if you could never go to another movie, concert, or sports event again in the rest of your life only because someone took your ticket every time and charged something you couldnt reasonably afford and were told "if people want to pay those prices and you cant, too bad, let them", dont you think youd be a little pissed?

ftr, season tickets werent available this year. unless they allocated more, they arent available next year either. the waiting list is around 2000 people. also, not everyones schedule allows them to use season tickets. its possible for someone to be a "real fan" and still have bills to worry about and families to feed. :rolleyes:

Sharpie
04-24-2006, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by googe

ftr, season tickets werent available this year. unless they allocated more, they arent available next year either. the waiting list is around 2000 people. also, not everyones schedule allows them to use season tickets. its possible for someone to be a "real fan" and still have bills to worry about and families to feed. :rolleyes:
If you are worrying about bills to feed, and can barely feed your family. You shouldn't be going to a flames game.

sputnik
04-24-2006, 08:22 AM

Its supply and demand. If people are willing to pay an inflated price for tickets that means there are bigger fans out there than you are.

If you were a "legitimate fan" you would pay what it takes to go. Personally if I had a decent set of tickets and someone was willing to pay me 4x what I paid for them I wouldnt think twice about selling them and buying a big screen TV to watch the game on.

Its all economics, but if you want it to see it as "the world screwing you over" go ahead.

Canadian 2.5RS
04-24-2006, 08:57 AM
Wow this thread is getting out of control. I had really good tickets up on beyond yesterday for face value and all I got was load of hassle. People were argueing with me about the price of my tickets and offering me half of what i payed for them.

If I get anymore tickets you can be damn sure im not trying to sell them on here again.

:drama:

googe
04-24-2006, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by Sharpie

If you are worrying about bills to feed, and can barely feed your family. You shouldn't be going to a flames game.

youre not understanding how this works. when you buy a few tickets at $35 each, you are not worried. when theyre 200-250 each, and a bunch of tickets suddenly costs you $1000, yeah, thats going to have an impact on a lot of family budgets.

Originally posted by sputnik

Its supply and demand. If people are willing to pay an inflated price for tickets that means there are bigger fans out there than you are.

thats about the stupidest thing ive read on here in a while. all it means is they have a shitload more disposable income than you.

there is some kid with his face painted wearing his iginla jersey having a blast, and there is an oil company VP sitting in his private box barely paying attention. obviously the guy in the box is the biggest fan in the building (and the rest of the country, since they arent even at the game) though right :rolleyes:

interlude
04-24-2006, 03:52 PM
point of the matter is.. stop ranting about it..

crying, bitching, and ratting people out isnt gonna get you tickets any faster

Either get season tickets next time, or be patient and try ticketmaster..

modded46
04-24-2006, 04:06 PM
Wow, not that I should be surprised but i have never seen a thread get more out of control than this one.. I'm really sorry I posted anything in the first place.. Mods please do everyone a favour and close this thread.

l8braker
04-24-2006, 04:13 PM

If you were a "legitimate fan" you would pay what it takes to go. Personally if I had a decent set of tickets and someone was willing to pay me 4x what I paid for them I wouldnt think twice about selling them and buying a big screen TV to watch the game on.

Its all economics, but if you want it to see it as "the world screwing you over" go ahead.

I agree with supply and demand part, but a fan is not judged by how big his bank account is. You've (again) come off as an elitist douchebag.

interlude
04-24-2006, 04:47 PM
thats stupid logic. drop the bs about "oh, if you were a REAL fan...", elitism among whos a better fan is so dumb.

"their life not yours" doesnt make sense. hes the one that cant get tickets because people that dont even want them took them all.

if you could never go to another movie, concert, or sports event again in the rest of your life only because someone took your ticket every time and charged something you couldnt reasonably afford and were told "if people want to pay those prices and you cant, too bad, let them", dont you think youd be a little pissed?

First off..i couldnt give 2 shits if tickets arent available for a concert.. if i wanted to go.. ill pay whatever the going price for the tickets.. scalped or not.

I agree that there are pricks out there that will buy as much tickets as possible and then sell them for a profit. But not everyone is doing it. Has it ever occured to you that some of these people may be selling these tickets to help recover some money back, after spending $2200+ for the season tickets? and if there are people out there that are willing to pay for it :whocares: , doesnt give you the right to ruin it for them to go on ebay and report every single seller ont he website.

Second, I am a season ticket holder this year.. i called 2 months prior to the start of the season to ask if I can get tickets to the home opener ONLY because i wanted to watch them raise the western conference flag.. they ended up calling me back a day later to ask if I wanted season tickets instead...not really a long waiting list there if you ask me :dunno:

And if I didnt have the money to go to the event.. I would have just as much fun hanging out at shanks like the last playoff run. I bought some tickets at an outrageous price for the calgary/vancouver series, after that.. one game to the detroit series.. after that.. i didnt even bother because it got too expensive.. i had just as much fun at shanks with my friends who guess what? couldnt afford it either

If you cant afford.. find other alternatives to enjoy the game with friends/family.

Hopefully you guys are able to season tickets next year, and then i would like to see if your point of view will change next year. Because Gauranteed, there will be some games that you wont be able to go to.. even if u sell it at face value.. or at "high prices" you will feel more at ease since the money you will be getting back will help cover the cost of the season tickets and the playof tickets.

Lorne@UrbanX
04-24-2006, 05:50 PM

First off..i couldnt give 2 shits if tickets arent available for a concert.. if i wanted to go.. ill pay whatever the going price for the tickets.. scalped or not.

I agree that there are pricks out there that will buy as much tickets as possible and then sell them for a profit. But not everyone is doing it. Has it ever occured to you that some of these people may be selling these tickets to help recover some money back, after spending $2200+ for the season tickets? and if there are people out there that are willing to pay for it :whocares: , doesnt give you the right to ruin it for them to go on ebay and report every single seller ont he website.

Second, I am a season ticket holder this year.. i called 2 months prior to the start of the season to ask if I can get tickets to the home opener ONLY because i wanted to watch them raise the western conference flag.. they ended up calling me back a day later to ask if I wanted season tickets instead...not really a long waiting list there if you ask me :dunno:

And if I didnt have the money to go to the event.. I would have just as much fun hanging out at shanks like the last playoff run. I bought some tickets at an outrageous price for the calgary/vancouver series, after that.. one game to the detroit series.. after that.. i didnt even bother because it got too expensive.. i had just as much fun at shanks with my friends who guess what? couldnt afford it either

If you cant afford.. find other alternatives to enjoy the game with friends/family.

Hopefully you guys are able to season tickets next year, and then i would like to see if your point of view will change next year. Because Gauranteed, there will be some games that you wont be able to go to.. even if u sell it at face value.. or at "high prices" you will feel more at ease since the money you will be getting back will help cover the cost of the season tickets and the playof tickets.

FOR THE STANLEY CUP FINAL!!!
Calgary VS Tampa Bay
Game 6 when the Flames were supposed to win the Stanley Cup I paid over 1500 for my tickets I was mad about it, but hey I was the one that was willing to pay it. So HEY :whocares: if guys that wanna pay for scalped tickets LET IT BE!!! Why be a little RAT and tattle tale.. LOL that is so kiddie. lol:closed: :goflames: :closed: :goflames: :closed: :goflames: :closed: :goflames: :closed: :goflames: :closed: :goflames: :closed: :goflames: :closed:

sputnik
04-24-2006, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by l8braker
I agree with supply and demand part, but a fan is not judged by how big his bank account is. You've (again) come off as an elitist douchebag.

Jerry H. Rice.

You sure like reading into everyone posts from the "victim" point of view. I do NOT say that your bank account is what defines you as a fan. However at the same time you cant go around bitching and moaning about ticket prices if it is the market that defines the price.

Would I be an "elitist douchebag" if I filled up with premium gas while others saved money by taking the bus? Sure we can all feel a bit sore that things cost more than we can afford... but THATS LIFE. If you want to complain, go complain to some homeless guy that "the man" is screwing us all over in terms of playoff tickets and gasoline for our new cars. I am sure he will really care and lend a compassionate ear.

Life sucks. Just because I tend to have a more realistic (which may sound negative) view on life doesnt make me elitist. You just assume I do. In reality I just dont care that much.

sputnik
04-24-2006, 09:37 PM
thats about the stupidest thing ive read on here in a while. all it means is they have a shitload more disposable income than you.

there is some kid with his face painted wearing his iginla jersey having a blast, and there is an oil company VP sitting in his private box barely paying attention. obviously the guy in the box is the biggest fan in the building (and the rest of the country, since they arent even at the game) though right :rolleyes:

Here's another one that just doesnt get it.

If you read the initial post that I responded to. Modded46 claimed that there were people that didnt deserve to go to the games because they werent "legitimate fans". I dont care how big a fan you are... that doesnt mean you deserve a discount in tickets. I love my Honda and could wear Honda shirts... tattoo a big H on my forehead... but when I go buy my modest Accord... well... I am going to pay probably the same as everyone else.

I know a guy who has a Ferrari tattoo on his arm and knows the cars inside and out. He's a fan. He could never afford one, but he doesnt get angry at the people that do own them or even the ones that drive the shit out of them. Market says that Ferraris are worth $100k+ and he's accepted that and is just as happy watching the F1 team race on TV.

googe
04-24-2006, 11:02 PM

not really a long waiting list there if you ask me :dunno:

well, youre wrong. go ahead and call them and see. 88crx here on beyond has been on the list since before the season started. im on there at about number 1800.

Originally posted by l8braker

be careful, he "works downtown" and goes to "oil and gas stampede parties". :rofl:

Here's another one that just doesnt get it.

If you read the initial post that I responded to. Modded46 claimed that there were people that didnt deserve to go to the games because they werent "legitimate fans". I dont care how big a fan you are... that doesnt mean you deserve a discount in tickets. I love my Honda and could wear Honda shirts... tattoo a big H on my forehead... but when I go buy my modest Accord... well... I am going to pay probably the same as everyone else.

I know a guy who has a Ferrari tattoo on his arm and knows the cars inside and out. He's a fan. He could never afford one, but he doesnt get angry at the people that do own them or even the ones that drive the shit out of them. Market says that Ferraris are worth $100k+ and he's accepted that and is just as happy watching the F1 team race on TV.

haha, nowhere in there did you come close to making a valid analogy. and who said anything about discounted tickets? what are you talking about? :dunno:

sputnik
04-25-2006, 07:19 AM
haha, nowhere in there did you come close to making a valid analogy. and who said anything about discounted tickets? what are you talking about? :dunno:

Sure. He wants the tickets cheaper than the market is willing to pay for them. If someone is willing to pay 3X face value... THAT is the market value of the tickets (anything less is "discounted"). If he cant afford to pay market price he can watch the game at Schanks or on TV at home like the rest of us.

modded46
04-25-2006, 07:27 AM
holy shit.. it's not that I can't afford the tickets, it's not the market value of the ticket, it's nothing.. It's the fact that people are selling tickets for more than their face value which is against the law and doubtfully how the flames want their tickets sold.. End of conversation, end of thread, the morons have officially arrived as usual.

sputnik
04-25-2006, 07:41 AM
It's the fact that people are selling tickets for more than their face value which is against the law and doubtfully how the flames want their tickets sold.

:rofl:

Illegal exaust and ugly spoilers is doubtfully how Honda wants their cars modded.

Gorilla
04-25-2006, 08:33 AM
point of the matter is.. stop ranting about it..

crying, bitching, and ratting people out isnt gonna get you tickets any faster

Either get season tickets next time, or be patient and try ticketmaster..

I second that motion... if it wasnt for scalpers I wouldnt be able to go to alot of games in other cities like Toronto, Vancouver. I even bought them for the Flames game in Edmonton.

Just my rant about people ranting about being real fans

Envitro
04-25-2006, 08:46 AM
Damn right. I stood in line last time for about 18 hours at Sportcheck last playoffs, and I was sick as hell because of it. Then this season I made sure to buy season tickets so that I wouldn't have to do it again!

If I feel like not going to one of the games, what in this god's green earth would compell me to sell you my tickets at face value when everyone is willing to pay MARKET VALUE, which is definitely a lot higher than face value???

I would have to be really rich to not give a crap, and if that were the case I'd probably just give them away to someone anyway.

This thread is a pointless bitch-fest about useless shit that you can't control. So stop ratting people out and either buy them at market value or from the Flames/Ticketmaster when they become available. Geez. :whocares:

interlude
04-25-2006, 10:10 AM
holy shit.. it's not that I can't afford the tickets, it's not the market value of the ticket, it's nothing.. It's the fact that people are selling tickets for more than their face value which is against the law and doubtfully how the flames want their tickets sold.. End of conversation, end of thread, the morons have officially arrived as usual.

only moron is you.. want some cheese?

and not all people are over selling. Some people start the bid at face value.. the rest of the people who are desperate and are willing to pay big dollars are raising the value of the tickets.

Bill Cosby
04-25-2006, 10:39 AM
i had an ad in the bargainfinder for wanting to buy tickets in the sportchek zone, people were caling telling me $100 a ticket, lucky i didnt call the cops on their scalping asses, the smart ones would say, make me an offer... but some people are so fucking grimey.. go to the game dont try to make profit off of a team that has worked so hard to make the playoffs for you