PDA

View Full Version : green hyperlights

euro.roma
04-24-2006, 10:14 PM
Looking to by a hyperlights for the interior that have a good degree of strength in color (green ), were can i get green which im seeing to be pertty hard to find and how much?

thx for the help peeps.:goflames:

GTS Jeff
04-25-2006, 04:13 PM
wtf are hyperlights? What are you trying to do with your interior lights? I assume you want to change backlit colour of your gauge cluster and dash?

In that case, you need to figure out what bulb size and how many there are. Then you can go hunt for LEDs in those sizes and be sure to get the ones with diffuse lenses.

Mar
04-25-2006, 04:20 PM
I'm guessing lights for his dome light and such. You can get them in about 30 different colours at Canadian Tire or Home Depot.

Jonathan@TCS
04-25-2006, 10:23 PM
If you are looking for the light bars for under your dash, we have we can get any colour you want. Just come down to THE CAR SALON.

LilDrunkenSmurf
04-25-2006, 10:30 PM
I got a pair of blue ones for under the dash... looks pretty sweet at night... got it from the car salon

euro.roma
04-29-2006, 08:07 PM
thats guys yea wasn't too specific there huh lol. umm yep i already went to the car salon and ordered 2 12 inch green bars from Jonathan thx alot for the help guys.