PDA

View Full Version : Who's a good at auto body stuff????

Voodoo Child
07-10-2002, 10:52 AM
Hey guys,

Well as some of you may have heard, I have or will have acquired a JDM front end for my car in the next week or so. As most of you know the rad support needs to be changed.
I have gone to an autobody shop and they showed me how to do it (so to save some $$$) but I'm still a little nervous.
Big bad Ludelvr said he'd give me a hand but I am wondering if anybody on here has ever drilled a rad support out and if so will they be willing to give us a hand for a morning. Of course I'll supply as much beer as possible so to ease the pain.

Drop me a line boyz...

VC
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

legendboy
07-10-2002, 11:26 AM
Nate, Just get mahesh to do it. You should be able to beat him up a bit on his price too, nothing is writen in stone. + Did u get my message? His first quote was high, he wants u to call him back and he will give u a lower price.

Voodoo Child
07-10-2002, 11:41 AM
Hey Cory,
Ya Mahesh's price was so high that I almost coughed up a lung when he told me. I'm trying to save some cash here so if I pull the rad support off myself, all the auto-body shop has to do is weld the new one on. The guys that normaly do work for me said a couple of hundred bucks. Do you think he would beat that?

legendboy
07-10-2002, 01:30 PM
Fu*k, that Pi**es me off, thats why I don't deal with him anymore. He told me he would give u a good price to......I'll call him and see whats up.