PDA

View Full Version : WATCH OUT for motorcycles!

yellowsnow
04-26-2006, 02:14 PM
Taken from groundpilots.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------
CITYBEAT - CITY OF CALGARY PRESS RELEASE

This morning, shortly after 07:00 a.m. Calgary Paramedics
responded with the Calgary Fire Department, and the Calgary
Police Service to the intersection of 17 Avenue and Hubalta
Road SE for reports of a collision involving a vehicle and a
motorcycle. When paramedics arrived, they quickly determined
that the 24 year old rider of the motorcycle had sustained
serious leg injuries as a result of the collision. With the
assistance of the Fire Department, Paramedics provided him
care and transported him to the Foothills Hospital in stable,
and non-life threatening condition.

Everyone in their cars should watch out for motorcycles this year. There has been a dozen accidents involving motorcyclists already this season. Stay off your damn cell phones, and apply your make up in your bathroom! Don't think it won't happen to you, watch out for bikes :thumbsup:

5hift
04-26-2006, 02:18 PM
^^

:werd:

sputnik
04-26-2006, 02:37 PM
Why does everyone blame the cars when there is a car/motorcycle accident?

:dunno:

I see enough jackasses on bikes going 140+ on deerfoot to think the opposite.

yellowsnow
04-26-2006, 02:42 PM
Because it's usually people in cars who don't notice bikes and cause accidents. True there are idiots on bikes who think they're invulnerable, but it's not about who's right or wrong. Bottom line is, even if it's not the car's fault, the one who's going to suffer/die is the biker. so just watch out for them, and don't try to cut them off :banghead:

i hate seeing people with road rage try block a bike from passing and risk causing serious damage to the poor guy.

QuasarCav
04-26-2006, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by sputnik
Why does everyone blame the cars when there is a car/motorcycle accident?

:dunno:

I see enough jackasses on bikes going 140+ on deerfoot to think the opposite.

:werd:

I try my best to watch out for them but it's the riders that should worry about themselves, well that and not going 170km's through traffic during rush hour.

vadeit
04-26-2006, 02:52 PM
All of you cage drivers blaming people on bikes for accidents can eat a dick. I have seen just as many douches in cars as on bikes driving like idiots. You get side side swiped in a car it costs you money, on a bike it can cost you your life. I drive a bike and a car. When in the car I watch for bikes in the summer, why can't you? It costs you nothing but the energy to be aware and it could prevent you from killing someone.

snowboard
04-26-2006, 02:56 PM
your all fucking retarded.
stop passing the blame off to eachother.
He was just reminding you that you need to pay more attention now that bikes are out. he wasnt blaming anything on the people driving the cars. so give it the fuck up.

Just pay attention. thats all hes asking.

LUCKYSTRIKE
04-26-2006, 03:01 PM
I think all us car drivers should watchout for the bikes, and the bikes try not to hide in our blind spots. Yeah and dont roadrage, I dont think anybody wants to see anyone hurt.

eclipse00
04-26-2006, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by snowboard
He was just reminding you that you need to pay more attention now that bikes are out. he wasnt blaming anything on the people driving the cars. so give it the fuck up.

No shit, a reasonable post on beyond, didnt think that was possible!

FYI the reason that bikes go faster than you cagers is to get the hell out of the way. You cant hit us if we're not there.

5hift
04-26-2006, 04:32 PM

Lol what did you expect this is beyond, we cant have a thread without it turning into a 14 page bitchfest.

Yah some bikers driver like dicks, but keep a eye out for us, because the majority of us dont.

yellowsnow
04-26-2006, 04:42 PM
:drama:

Rav4Guy
04-26-2006, 04:47 PM
umm... so cars need to watch out for motorcycles that zoom in and out of traffic because they suffer more if we should collide... right.

don't get me wrong, i'll watch out for them hiding in my blind spot.. but if any.. I mean any motocycle that cuts me off or decides to drive like an ass, won't be getting any attention from me when I lane change.

dennisaur
04-26-2006, 04:48 PM

:werd: :werd:
weird how a friendly reminder turned into a biker/car driver bitchfest blame game

BerserkerCatSplat
04-26-2006, 05:40 PM

:werd: again. It's not like it was a personal attack on anyone. Both cars and bikes have idiot drivers, but they'll get themselves injured soon enough. It's the fact that being a responsible motorcycle rider doesn't make you an more visible or any less fragile than an idiot - just try to remember that the bikes are out.

95EagleAWD
04-26-2006, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Rav4Guy
umm... so cars need to watch out for motorcycles that zoom in and out of traffic because they suffer more if we should collide... right.

don't get me wrong, i'll watch out for them hiding in my blind spot.. but if any.. I mean any motocycle that cuts me off or decides to drive like an ass, won't be getting any attention from me when I lane change.

Good choice. So when you don't shoulder check and hit the guy and kill him and go to jail, you'll deserve the ass raping you'll hopefully get. :guns:

Good advice. It's simple people, watch what the fuck you're doing on the road.

Supa Dexta
04-26-2006, 05:53 PM

for every bike that rides like an ass, theres a 100 drivers that are worse and on the roads, 12 months a yr.. Just keep your head up is all we ask.. Fuck I wish the guy that rearended me doing 50 was watching, luckily I was in my car for that one... Stopped letting kids cross in a crosswalk and this dick hits me... how can you not see half a dozen cars and kids in the middle of the road ahead of you is beyond me... :guns:

sputnik
04-26-2006, 07:19 PM

Which thread were you reading?

Originally posted by yellowsnow
There has been a dozen accidents involving motorcyclists already this season. Stay off your damn cell phones, and apply your make up in your bathroom!

It was innocent enough until he had to add the above comment. Total ignorance. After I posted my original reply from work, I drove home to have 2 cockjockeys on bikes following within 15 ft of my car on Deerfoot only to have one pull a wheelie while passing and both continuing to swerve in and out of RUSHHOUR traffic at insane speeds.

I care that there are bikes out there. I have many friends that ride. But some of the riders in the spring are like kids at Christmas and cant seem to control themselves after having their bike in storage over the winter.

Here is my version of the warning.

There has been a dozen accidents involving motorcyclists already this season. Stop showing off to your buddies, dont get too excited because you will just end up doing something dumb, obey the speed limits and look out because there is still gravel on most roads! Ride safe!

85regal
04-26-2006, 07:41 PM
i ride, and almost got hit by 2 drivers on my way home from work simply because they were not looking, not because i was being an idiot. keep an eye open for us and i agree...people STAY OFF THE CELL PHONES DAMN IT!!!!!

barbarian
04-26-2006, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by vadeit
All of you cage drivers blaming people on bikes for accidents can eat a dick. I have seen just as many douches in cars as on bikes driving like idiots. You get side side swiped in a car it costs you money, on a bike it can cost you your life. I drive a bike and a car. When in the car I watch for bikes in the summer, why can't you? It costs you nothing but the energy to be aware and it could prevent you from killing someone.

Just one question, do you lane split at any speed over about 30 km/h?

S4maniac
04-26-2006, 08:02 PM
As a bike rider for 20 years ... my advice to fellow riders is "assume every car out the is trying to kill you, either on purpose or by mistake". And yes, that means passing inattentive dickheads on the curb sometimes.

I'll bet they don't teach that at bike school these days ...

kevie88
04-26-2006, 08:54 PM
^Yes.. I'm thru hoping that car drivers will ever notice us, so I just ride like EVERYONE is trying (conciously) to kill me. Works much better that way.

Today on my way to the gym a girl in an old 80's accord turned left RIGHT in front of me, I had to brake HARD (endo'd heh) and go around the back of her. I barely made it. I looked back at her after and she was giving ME the finger. :rolleyes:

vadeit
04-26-2006, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by barbarian

Just one question, do you lane split at any speed over about 30 km/h?

Lane splitting is illegal in alberta. I never lane split, it is just asking for pain.

BlueFrenzy
04-28-2006, 12:20 AM
I tend to agree that there are many more irresponsible car drivers than there are bikers out there. Just today, I witnessed some lady in a SUV almost turning into a motorcycle (he had the right of way). Then later on in the day, I was behind a motorcycle in a left turning lane (with the green arrow blinking), oncoming traffic had a red ... some moron on a cell phone tried running the red INTO the biker!!! Not only did he almost hit the poor biker but he had a freaking RED light!

Either way, everybody be careful!

idriveabox
04-28-2006, 12:27 AM
This is my buddy. Just an update for everyone, went and saw him for the last two days. He has two broken legs, ankle, ribs, and possible back injuries. It was a combination of unsafe driving on BOTH parts.

BUT PLEASE PLEASE do be careful for riders. He will make a full recovery, but its going to take at least 6 months to be back up again.

Originally posted by yellowsnow
Taken from groundpilots.com

CITYBEAT - CITY OF CALGARY PRESS RELEASE

This morning, shortly after 07:00 a.m. Calgary Paramedics
responded with the Calgary Fire Department, and the Calgary
Police Service to the intersection of 17 Avenue and Hubalta
Road SE for reports of a collision involving a vehicle and a
motorcycle. When paramedics arrived, they quickly determined
that the 24 year old rider of the motorcycle had sustained
serious leg injuries as a result of the collision. With the
assistance of the Fire Department, Paramedics provided him
care and transported him to the Foothills Hospital in stable,
and non-life threatening condition.

Everyone in their cars should watch out for motorcycles this year. There has been a dozen accidents involving motorcyclists already this season. Stay off your damn cell phones, and apply your make up in your bathroom! Don't think it won't happen to you, watch out for bikes :thumbsup: :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

SilverBoost
04-28-2006, 10:11 AM
I'll be on a bike this summer. It's going to be interesting I'll say that....

anyone watch that Bike Special, "The Long Way Round" with Ewan McGregor and Charley Boorman? The short version is they drove 2 motorcycles basically around the world for 20,000 miles.

http://www.longwayround.com/lwr.php

They actually passed through Calgary and BOTH of them got hit by cars on their bikes! You go hald way around the world on a bike and you come to calgary only to get mowed down on the street by some punk kid. The way people drive around here (in a fucking daze it seems most of the time) it didn't surprise me that it happened here.

Cell phones should also be banned while operating a motor vehicle. 50% of the idiots I see have a fkn cell phone glued to the side of their head.

It has nothing to do with cars blaming bikes or vise-versa.... it has to do with the preponderance of total morons that managed to get their license here.

And this whole talk of, "well they drive like an idiot so they get what they deserve".... fuck, how can a functioning member of society even make a comment like that.... everybody does crazy shit here and there and/or just makes the odd bad decision... I've gotten pretty pissed at some people who have done stupid things (and yeah, I've been guilty of doing a few myself) but I never wished them dead because of it. Fucking morons.

sputnik
04-28-2006, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by idriveabox
This is my buddy. Just an update for everyone, went and saw him for the last two days. He has two broken legs, ankle, ribs, and possible back injuries. It was a combination of unsafe driving on BOTH parts.

Sucks to be injured like that at the beginning of the summer, but its good to hear that there wasnt anything more serious in terms of his injuries.

Hopefully he learns from this hard mistake and rides more defensively next time.

Supa Dexta
04-28-2006, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by SilverBoost
I'll be on a bike this summer. It's going to be interesting I'll say that....

anyone watch that Bike Special, "The Long Way Round" with Ewan McGregor and Charley Boorman? The short version is they drove 2 motorcycles basically around the world for 20,000 miles.

http://www.longwayround.com/lwr.php

They actually passed through Calgary and BOTH of them got hit by cars on their bikes! You go hald way around the world on a bike and you come to calgary only to get mowed down on the street by some punk kid. The way people drive around here (in a fucking daze it seems most of the time) it didn't surprise me that it happened here.

Watched the show and just got the dvds, great watch.. And yes, the entire way around the WORLD and both of them got hit in their 2 days here in town...

:nut:

I've been guilty myself in a car, drive thru somewares and then stop and think.. "hey I don't even remember driving thru there just now, no idea of anything I just passed" But on the bike you have to be heads up and eyes going constantly.. Gravel, cars, cracks, oil/antifreeze, wind..etc the list goes on... but it's worth it...

Ben
04-28-2006, 06:49 PM
Every single day home from work this week on deerfoot (I drive it end to end) there has been numerous fuckasses on motorcycles weaving in and out of traffic, lane splitting through bumper to bumper traffic, and driving like their in the Championship Cup Circuit. If I see one of these cocksukers get sideswiped because they were moving at double the speed of everyone else around them, and someone pulls out, I'm not going to fel the least bit sorry for them..

It takes a concious effort from both drivers, Both drivers need to pay attention, both make a compromise. Cars, Pay attention, it's collision primetime out there, bikes, settle down and understand you're smaller and faster. Maybe the reason the person who side swiped you didnt see you because you were doing warp 9 and were 4 lanes over weaving through traffic, or they just wern't paying attention.... And dont any one dare say I'm wrong, because we ALL have seen it, there's exceptions to everyone, both types of vehicles have drivers guilty of their own stupidness, but of course all members of beyond are perfect drivers/riders never guilty of showboating and driving aggressivly whatsoever.

finboy
04-29-2006, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by Ben
Every single day home from work this week on deerfoot (I drive it end to end) there has been numerous fuckasses on motorcycles weaving in and out of traffic, lane splitting through bumper to bumper traffic, and driving like their in the Championship Cup Circuit. If I see one of these cocksukers get sideswiped because they were moving at double the speed of everyone else around them, and someone pulls out, I'm not going to fel the least bit sorry for them..

It takes a concious effort from both drivers, Both drivers need to pay attention, both make a compromise. Cars, Pay attention, it's collision primetime out there, bikes, settle down and understand you're smaller and faster. Maybe the reason the person who side swiped you didnt see you because you were doing warp 9 and were 4 lanes over weaving through traffic, or they just wern't paying attention.... And dont any one dare say I'm wrong, because we ALL have seen it, there's exceptions to everyone, both types of vehicles have drivers guilty of their own stupidness, but of course all members of beyond are perfect drivers/riders never guilty of showboating and driving aggressivly whatsoever.

in other words, everybody stop driving like a douche bag and start respecting eachother, problem solved :thumbsup:

BMW346i
04-29-2006, 01:03 PM
Motorcycle involved accident = riders fault

end of story

Orbie
04-29-2006, 01:22 PM
Man this thread will go on forever if everyone just plays the "I saw this..." argument over and over. I've never seen a responsible rider on a bike, everyone I've seen goes way over the speedlimit, weaves like crazy and follows within 5 feet of any car no matter the speed. Does that mean there are no responsible bike riders? not at all! I've also seen twice as many car drivers doing the similar thing, does that mean all car drivers are irresponsible? no, and the only reason I see more is because of a plain fact that seems to be escaping people here...more people drive cars than ride bikes! If the population of bikers went up you can bet so would the number of stupid riders. Finboy said it best, everyone rider or driver should watch out and drive responsibly.

khtm
04-29-2006, 01:23 PM

You sir, are a FUCKING ASSHOLE. I hope you get hit by an H3.

eclipse00
04-29-2006, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by BMW346i

end of story

lol, are you that fucking stupid??! Give me a break man, most of the accidents that I have heard about are the result of some stupid fuckin cager turning left infront of a bike! Pull your head out of your ass and think before you post shit!

Arch
04-30-2006, 06:02 PM
Motorcyclists do kill themselves every now and then but the majority of bike/car collisions are the fault of the car, not the bike.

Of course that doesn't stop cagers from believing otherwise.

Motorcyclists should understand that:

Motorcycle involved accident = rider pays, cager pays nothing.

Face it, even when a motorcyclist is behind the wheel he is an egocentric raging cager. That is simply the result of wrapping yourself in tons of steel, insulated from the environment and the carnage they create.

I think the best suggestion would be for cagers to stop trying to kill motorcyclists on purpose. You might feel guilty if you succeed..then again the brain dead rarely feel guilty about anything.

snowboard
04-30-2006, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by khtm

You sir, are a FUCKING ASSHOLE. I hope you get hit by an H3.

hahahaha
only an h3, i would have chose h2, much beefier.

BMW346i
05-01-2006, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by eclipse00

lol, are you that fucking stupid??! Give me a break man, most of the accidents that I have heard about are the result of some stupid fuckin cager turning left infront of a bike! Pull your head out of your ass and think before you post shit!

Honestly read what you just wrote and think about who is being stupid. On a motorcycle (really any vehicle) if your not expecting idiots to turn in front of you while your riding/driving and being able to avoid it then your number is coming up sooner then later.

Too many people believe because they are on a bike, cars should be more careful, take matters into your own hands and life will be long. Being prepared for the unexpected and being skilled at riding should be your concern.

There is a reason it's called an ACCIDENT, because it's always avoidable.

SilverBoost
05-01-2006, 07:36 AM
^^^^

Have someone take a left turn 5 ft in front of you while you're doing 50kph and see if you can avoid it. It's not a car that you can slide sideways or even make a sharp turn. If they don't plain see you (not paying attention, cell phone, idiot etc) then there are situations that you simply can't avoid. Have you even ever driven a bike? How long have you even had you license? I've been in scenarios where people couldn't even see my car 2 ft in front of them, let alone a bike, and if I had been on one I would have had some major issues.

According to your logic you should slow down to 2 kph every time you see someone waiting to turn left in front of you just so that in case they do you can actually stop in time or avoid it.

And there are no accidents, only crashes, because there's usually always one dumbass involved.

Anyway, I've added my 2 cents and I'm done. I'm glad to see threads like this though, because it only confirms how many fucking retards are actually on the road.

shawtie
05-01-2006, 07:47 AM
there are good and bad with both motorcyclists and car drivers, ther just happen to be more bad car drivers because ther are more cars then bikes out there. I have seen more horrible bike riders than good. everyone just needs to do there best to watch out for each other!!!

Cherrypicker
05-01-2006, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Ben

hahaha

I wouldnt feel bad for them either.

but your average rider out there is not like that.

BMW346i
05-01-2006, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by SilverBoost
^^^^

Have someone take a left turn 5 ft in front of you while you're doing 50kph and see if you can avoid it. It's not a car that you can slide sideways or even make a sharp turn. If they don't plain see you (not paying attention, cell phone, idiot etc) then there are situations that you simply can't avoid. Have you even ever driven a bike? How long have you even had you license? I've been in scenarios where people couldn't even see my car 2 ft in front of them, let alone a bike, and if I had been on one I would have had some major issues.

According to your logic you should slow down to 2 kph every time you see someone waiting to turn left in front of you just so that in case they do you can actually stop in time or avoid it.

And there are no accidents, only crashes, because there's usually always one dumbass involved.

Anyway, I've added my 2 cents and I'm done. I'm glad to see threads like this though, because it only confirms how many fucking retards are actually on the road.

Let's see 20 years of driving no accidents...many miles on a motorcycle much more skilled then most... Lots of close calls but nothing I didn't see coming.

I stand by my argument, I've never seen a situation driving that I didn't anticipate. Worst case is a car coming out of a parking lot on a street with parked cars. That is very hard to avoid, except by not speeding. Back to skills, if you can't maneuver in an emergency situation you shouldn't be driving. By suggesting going 2km/h is pretty dumb considing how hard it is to balance a bike at slow speed.

Bike's are slim, lanes are huge, easy to avoid most any situation. If you like to ride in blind spots, well you will get a rude awakening some day.

So tell me how a car is more maneuverable then a bike in your 50km/h 5ft in front scenario? You going to slide sideways in your car? You think you can out turn a bike in your car? Do you understand the huge amount of space your car takes up and how little the bike needs to not hit something? Maybe you should go learn the capabilities of a motorcycle and then maybe your 2 cents might have some real value.

Supa Dexta
05-01-2006, 06:22 PM
even still, your statement was pretty stupid

end of story

go watch the episode of "long way round" where they are in clagary for 2 days and both get hit.. Neither one of them were at fault... It's true a lot can be avoided, all we're saying is it takes a lot more avoiding on a bike, and sometime we aren't so lucky at avoiding shit...Cars can keep a heads up too..

BMW346i
05-02-2006, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by Supa Dexta
even still, your statement was pretty stupid

go watch the episode of "long way round" where they are in clagary for 2 days and both get hit.. Neither one of them were at fault... It's true a lot can be avoided, all we're saying is it takes a lot more avoiding on a bike, and sometime we aren't so lucky at avoiding shit...Cars can keep a heads up too..

How is it stupid? I am not speaking legally or as in who is to blame, it means it's your own fault if you get in an accident on your bike. Blame others, but the reality is your drastically less likely to survive so ride very defensively.

Sad fact is the average driver shouldn't even have a license, lots of fucksticks on the roads. Treat everyone like a potential moron/asshole keep your head up and expect dumbass drivers to be all around you. Expecting them to watchout for you is just dumb.

88CRX
05-02-2006, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by Cherrypicker

hahaha

I wouldnt feel bad for them either.

but your average rider out there is not like that.

I sure as hell dont see "average riders" out on the road.

kevie88
05-02-2006, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by 88CRX

I sure as hell dont see "average riders" out on the road.

Yeah you do.. usually average to poor.

Cherrypicker
05-02-2006, 12:00 PM

I stand by my argument, I've never seen a situation driving that I didn't anticipate.
thats cause your god

shawtie
05-02-2006, 12:22 PM

Expecting them to watchout for you is just dumb.

How exactly is this dumb?? I dont ride a bike but.....shouldnt people be watching out for others at all times? what causes accidents?? people not paying attention or just being down right stupid!! its not just up to the riders its up to EVRYONE on the road!

If peolpe would pay attention more there would be less accidents.

most of us know that there are retards out on the roads in ALL types on vehicles, so its only common sense to be watching and paying attention at ALL times....

why should we look out for them?? because they are entitled to use the road just as much as the rest of us.

oh and im sure that riders purposely hide in your blind spots so you will hit them and possibly kill them, im sure thats the first thing that pops into there mind when they go for a ride " hmm lets see if i can kill my self while out for a ride" :rolleyes:

its just a warning that motorcycles are out now, so just watch out, just because some of them may not be watching out for others doesnt mean you dont have to, and if you think you can just go out not pay attention, talk away on the phone or fiddle with your hair in the mirror, get off the road!

RiceCake
05-02-2006, 01:13 PM
I agree that people should respect each other's rights to be on the road.

On the second part of the article though, how many times a day do you see careless driving, weather it be people talking on the phone, people arguing with others in a car and driving down one ways the opposite direction, tailgating and applying lipstick/ mascara while driving??? I've encountered the points above way too often on my everyday commute.

Its not really who's to blame, but its quite nerve racking when I'm travelling 110 down the deerfoot with some idiot tailgating me with no hands on the wheel and applying mascara...

SilverBoost
05-02-2006, 02:37 PM

Let's see 20 years of driving no accidents...many miles on a motorcycle much more skilled then most... Lots of close calls but nothing I didn't see coming.

I stand by my argument, I've never seen a situation driving that I didn't anticipate. Worst case is a car coming out of a parking lot on a street with parked cars. That is very hard to avoid, except by not speeding. Back to skills, if you can't maneuver in an emergency situation you shouldn't be driving. By suggesting going 2km/h is pretty dumb considing how hard it is to balance a bike at slow speed.

Bike's are slim, lanes are huge, easy to avoid most any situation. If you like to ride in blind spots, well you will get a rude awakening some day.

So tell me how a car is more maneuverable then a bike in your 50km/h 5ft in front scenario? You going to slide sideways in your car? You think you can out turn a bike in your car? Do you understand the huge amount of space your car takes up and how little the bike needs to not hit something? Maybe you should go learn the capabilities of a motorcycle and then maybe your 2 cents might have some real value.

fuck man, I'm not even trying to argue little bullshit arbitrary points.... but you cannot fucking convince me that you can predict and avoid every little thing that happens and deserve to have the accident if you don't. I know how to drive well thanks, and I certrainly don't need any advice from someone who thinks they can predict everyone else's actions on the road. I don't drive in blind spots either thanks.

All you can do is drive with common sense - which is a rarity I know - and hopefully you can avoid the idiots. I assume everyone will do the worst and that has helped me out quite a bit, but sometimes that's not good enough and if some jackass does a stupid manoever that gets me involved I'll be damned if thats going to be my fault. Insurance companies tend to agree with that logic as well, thankfully. :drama:

yellowsnow
05-02-2006, 02:46 PM
wow, for old people you guys are pretty good at bickering like little girls. who the hell cares if you drove for 20 years, 40 years, or 2 years. the point of this post was just to remind everyone that bikes are back on the road now, and keep a watchful eye! If a biker is going 200km/h down deerfoot, he is obviously dumb and has a death wish, BUT don't say shit that you'd purposely try to cut him off because you don't like it and it pisses you off. That's MURDER dumbass!

People make mistakes, bikes and cages, but a lot of cagers forget bikes are coming back out in spring. a biker knows every time he gets on his 2 wheels that every cager out there may not see him and could potentially kill him. However a cage does NOT remember to keep a watchful eye for motorbikes because his/her life is not at risk most of the time. Just keep an eye out... yeesh. who cares if you are the world's best driver, not everyone else is!

viffer
05-02-2006, 03:51 PM
http://ruiner.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/howclose.mpg

BMW346i
05-02-2006, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by Cherrypicker

thats cause your god

:rofl: Finally someone that understands :thumbsup:

SilverBoost
05-03-2006, 09:15 AM
^^^^

So what have you been doing about world peace lately?

:dunno: :D