PDA

View Full Version : Another Cavalier Story ...

GingeRRRBeef
03-28-2003, 12:25 AM
I would like to begin that this isn't another HATE thread against cavaliers or JBodies in general but the asses just happen to be in one ... coincidences? I dunno

Anyways, I was coming home from the University and was at the lights on McKnight and Barlow going East. I was behind a Bonneville on the far left lane, a old dirty mid size pickup in the middle lane and the far right lane was free ... then all of a sudden a yellow 2001 cavalier coupe screeches to a halt to stop for the light with 2 white guys sitting in it and a girl in the back ... from what I can see the passenger was already taunting the truck driver as the cavalier slowed to a stop and I can see the car jolt back and forth while waiting for the light ... I thougth "what a bunch of idiots!" then the lights turn green and they gunned it off the line while flipping everybody the bird!!!

I was like WTF what a bunch of fucking retards ... so heheheh I proceeded to chase after them ... I caught up to them, slowed down besided them, give them the eye, his passenger was like WTF and starts motioning for the driver to go, then I proceeded to hand them their asses ... As we reach the next red lights, they took the turn as I look over with a big ass grin on my face, the passenger flipped me off ... hahaha it was classic!

I usually don't like to do that kind of thing but I felt like dishing out some vigilante justice :D

04blackMAX
03-28-2003, 12:35 AM
typical cavalier driver.......haha

GingeRRRBeef
03-28-2003, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by vsmSIR
typical cavalier driver.......haha

kinda hard not to be stereotypical when you constantly see things like this

but seriously, why the hell would you flip everybody the bird? I mean if they're having a good time and want to drive fast that's cool but do they have to be cool and flip everybody off? is it because they drive a hot yellow cavalier coupe? :dunno:

88 CRX
03-28-2003, 12:39 AM
Good one Eric :thumbsup:

Daddymax
03-28-2003, 01:07 AM
yea it's messed. I had a green four door cavalier with a "nos" sticker on it try to race me today.

He was going like 50km/s faster than me and slammed on his brakes to slow down to my speed. Then ripped away when I gave a little gas. I usually give just a bit of gas so they think I'm racing then leave me alone.

boi-alien
03-28-2003, 01:28 AM
they're called cava-queers for a reason

04blackMAX
03-28-2003, 01:31 AM
whatever happened to that dood with the fast and the cavalious car?

van
03-28-2003, 01:51 AM
Hey man! I only flipped you off cause your car looks better than mine! Don't hate!!! hahahahaha just kidding :)

GTS Jeff
03-28-2003, 03:29 AM
hehe whenever i see a j-body i point it out to my passenger and say "watch this"....and usually within 5 seconds the cavy will cut someone off or do something stupid.

FiveFreshFish
03-28-2003, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Silver_SpecV
I would like to begin that this isn't another HATE thread against cavaliers or JBodies in general but the asses just happen to be in one ... coincidences? I dunno
There are so many J-Bodies on the road, the chance of running into one with an asshole driver is greater. I've observed the same, and tend not to notice the J-bodies that are driven reasonably.

Originally posted by Daddymax
He was going like 50km/s faster than me and slammed on his brakes to slow down to my speed.
Wow, that's crazy fast! :D

GingeRRRBeef
03-28-2003, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by FiveFreshFish

There are so many J-Bodies on the road, the chance of running into one with an asshole driver is greater. I've observed the same, and tend not to notice the J-bodies that are driven reasonably.

Just to be fair, that's honestly the first time I seen someone do that ... and the thing is they weren't young ass-punks ... there were freaking in the mid 20ish or at least looked like it :dunno:

CrAzY_PLaYa
03-28-2003, 09:27 PM

Anyways, I was coming home from the University and was at the lights on McKnight and Barlow going East. I was behind a Bonneville on the far left lane, a old dirty mid size pickup in the middle lane and the far right lane was free ... then all of a sudden a yellow 2001 cavalier coupe screeches to a halt to stop for the light with 2 white guys sitting in it and a girl in the back ... from what I can see the passenger was already taunting the truck driver as the cavalier slowed to a stop and I can see the car jolt back and forth while waiting for the light ... I thougth "what a bunch of idiots!" then the lights turn green and they gunned it off the line while flipping everybody the bird!!!

I was like WTF what a bunch of fucking retards ... so heheheh I proceeded to chase after them ... I caught up to them, slowed down besided them, give them the eye, his passenger was like WTF and starts motioning for the driver to go, then I proceeded to hand them their asses ... As we reach the next red lights, they took the turn as I look over with a big ass grin on my face, the passenger flipped me off ... hahaha it was classic!

I usually don't like to do that kind of thing but I felt like dishing out some vigilante justice :D

ahahaha sweet..what were you driving? :rofl:

Fuji
03-28-2003, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by vsmSIR
whatever happened to that dood with the fast and the cavalious car?

that fag dissapeared and ripped off some shops. If you see him please let me know through PM. Thanks,,

BTW his car is now orange

RSeXy
03-28-2003, 09:35 PM
the guy with the F&F cav lives down the street from MB

Seanith
03-28-2003, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by CrAzY_PLaYa

ahahaha sweet..what were you driving? :rofl:

maybe a silver spec v? :thumbsup:

ACS-e36
03-28-2003, 10:16 PM
seems like most cavalier and sunfire drivers think they own the road or sumthing

NickGT
03-28-2003, 11:08 PM
not really related. but another story about a stupid group of guys and a j-body.

had a huge puddle infront of my house covering the entire street, when the snow melted. Group of 18-19 year old guys were slamming into it at like 60km/h with their sunfire. then i watched as one guy got out and said.

"wow it sounds like somethings wrong with my car"...

I mean what the fuck do you think, oh and they were video taping themselves slamming into the puddle too, stupid.... im just glad they didnt lose control and come through my basement... they were driving on the wrong side of the road to hit it too. Should have called the cops but didnt...

l/l/rX
03-28-2003, 11:29 PM

BAHAHAHA good story :D :thumbsup: wayta show them whos BOSS :D hehe
^_^

02bump'nWRX
03-29-2003, 11:53 AM
i've had a few guys in cav try to race me. Most of them just do it for fun and know they are going to loose. But this one time in Red deer a guy in a white 2 door cav with a fart tip and some underglow pulled up beside me and started to rev his engine. I looked at him, laughed and looked away. The light turns green he takes off and i was like WTF, so i let the clutch out slowly while he's about 5 car lenghts ahead roll a bit and then hammer the gas. By the time we got to the next light I was WAY ahead. Then he pulls up and fingers me. What a homo. I should have got out and smacked him:banghead:

mustang
03-29-2003, 12:08 PM

:thumbsup:

Good kill, some people have to learn that their cars are slow and that they drive like assholes. Some know it, and some have to learn it the hard way. Good Kill and :thumbsup: for vigilante justice....

GingeRRRBeef
03-29-2003, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by mustang

:thumbsup:

Good kill, some people have to learn that their cars are slow and that they drive like assholes. Some know it, and some have to learn it the hard way. Good Kill and :thumbsup: for vigilante justice....

hahah thank you thank you very much :D

ZED_24
03-29-2003, 03:17 PM
well im not one of those "typical" idiots, and i can't recall running into any. i mean i'll race a car, but if i beat him, or if i lose, i sure wouldn't give anybody the finger. especially with all the shootings now in calgary. you never know who's packin heat. :rolleyes:

bksze
03-29-2003, 05:22 PM
hey i like slammin into big ass puddles too haha and if there are people walkin by then i'll go faster hahahahaah . . . AND

Originally posted by ZED_24
especially with all the shootings now in calgary. you never know who's packin heat. :rolleyes:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

mustang
03-29-2003, 05:52 PM
especially with all the shootings now in calgary. you never know who's packin heat. :rolleyes:

We will soon go the way of L.A. and one day these will be an option on every car, not just expensive exotics....:D

GTS Jeff
03-29-2003, 06:21 PM
i can't recall running into any. u sure about that? altho i must say its usually base mdoel owners that are the worst....i dont usually see z24 drivers eggin on other ppl on the road