PDA

View Full Version : FS: Linksys WRT54G wireless-G router Version 5

Thaco
04-27-2006, 07:12 AM
I have this router for sale BNIB Its model number WRT54G, Version 5.

$60

StupidWade
04-27-2006, 10:06 AM
I'll give you $40 today if you can deliver it.

Thaco
04-27-2006, 10:08 AM
no. the price is $60 and i am not a delivery service, if i cant sell it in the next 7 days i'll just return it to the store.

sputnik
04-27-2006, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Thaco
no. the price is $60 and i am not a delivery service, if i cant sell it in the next 7 days i'll just return it to the store.

You are probably better off returning it.

Linksys has a mail-in rebate now pushing that router below $50 (Dell was even selling them for $40 on Monday).

Thaco
04-27-2006, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by sputnik

You are probably better off returning it.

Linksys has a mail-in rebate now pushing that router below $50 (Dell was even selling them for $40 on Monday).

Thanks, i just figured i'd save someone the hassel of the MIR... even with MIR the cheapest you'll get it in calgary is $70 -$20 Mir

so $50 plus tax and postage for the MIR is $54... and that is *if* the mir goes through nicely... also if someone didn't have morals, they could go to memex, and buy this unit, *lose* the receipt and return it to memex, then mail in the memex receipt with the memex MIR and the bar code off this one, so it'd be ~$40. But i am not encouraging anybody to do this...

Well i'll hold on to it for a few days, if anybody is interested they can PM me.

Mo Squared
04-27-2006, 12:57 PM

if someone didn't have morals, they could go to memex, and buy this unit, *lose* the receipt and return it to memex, then mail in the memex receipt with the memex MIR and the bar code off this one, so it'd be ~$40.

:eek: :thumbsdow

StupidWade
04-27-2006, 02:32 PM

Oh, I'm sorry. I could've sworn that somebody told me that you were running a delivery service. That must have been somebody else, though.

Cheers.