PDA

View Full Version : Red Cavalier = Cop Car

mwmhong
03-28-2003, 10:19 AM
Last night my sister and her friend were pulled over for speeding in the Chinese section of Center Street North by an unmarked Cavalier driven by a uniformed officer.

Description:

2 -door Cavalier
Red in color
Trapezoid-shaped spoiler
Fartcan single exhaust
dark tinted windows in the back.

legendboy
03-28-2003, 10:22 AM
fuck thats cheap

GTS Jeff
03-28-2003, 12:02 PM
damn j-bodies

Light_Speed
03-28-2003, 12:16 PM
i think i saw that car on 14st
he slowed down when he saw me and sped up when i got beside him
seems like he wanted to race me and when i just went speed limit he slowed down and went behind me untill country hills blvd

Ben
03-28-2003, 12:27 PM
Thanks for the heads up...I wonder if the "power of the J-Body" has rubbed off on the officer yet.

G
03-28-2003, 12:28 PM
Entrapment

Hakkola
03-28-2003, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Ben
Thanks for the heads up...I wonder if the "power of the J-Body" has rubbed off on the officer yet.

:rofl: Haha, yeah, he's gonna cause an accident and arrest himself.

shadowz
03-28-2003, 03:03 PM
Soon those bastards will be driving turbo EGs

three.eighteen.
03-28-2003, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Ben

cops prolly have the power of the j-body figured out, most of the obnoxious ricers that putt around car-fighting everyone are most often j-bodies...the police have done their research...or just a hell of alot cheaper...hell a cop on these forums would totally pick a j-body

Maxt
03-29-2003, 07:06 AM
If you want to see what the cops have up their sleaves for undercover cars , go to the North Service centre on 64th ave and 11th ne, near the deerfoot mall..
You will also get to see the cops driving like complete jackasses when they take 'a new toy' for a rip, when it comes down to it, they are no better than the people they get these cars to go fishing for... Its funny they don't put radar traps near there, all they would catch is cops in undercover cops..
I have witnessed cops doing doughnuts in a cruiser, burnouts on the street in a crown vic and 2 cops in explorers drag racing on 11th.. yep fine example boys, fine example....Maxt

rx7_turbo2
03-30-2003, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Maxt
If you want to see what the cops have up their sleaves for undercover cars , go to the North Service centre on 64th ave and 11th ne, near the deerfoot mall..
You will also get to see the cops driving like complete jackasses when they take 'a new toy' for a rip, when it comes down to it, they are no better than the people they get these cars to go fishing for... Its funny they don't put radar traps near there, all they would catch is cops in undercover cops..
I have witnessed cops doing doughnuts in a cruiser, burnouts on the street in a crown vic and 2 cops in explorers drag racing on 11th.. yep fine example boys, fine example....Maxt

I don't know what it is, maybe the hot weather has them in the mood to drive like morons, but lately I've seen some pretty dumb moves by officers in marked cars. Weaving in and out of traffic, passing in merge lanes, driving WAY to fast, hey if you have the lights on and or siren fine, but one of them is going to cause a major accident for no reason if they keep it up. I guess it wouldnt be the first time, remember last year when a couple of them jumped the curb and flew into SAIT, chasing a car that had done nothing wrong? Nothing happens to them but damed if my exhaust tips are too big, I get a ticket. It's the way it works I guess.

kenny
03-30-2003, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by G
Entrapment

A person is entrapped when he is induced or persuaded by law enforcement officers or their agents to commit a crime that he had no previous intent to commit. However, there is no entrapment where a person is ready and willing to break the law and the Government agents merely provide what appears to be a favorable opportunity for the person to commit the crime. :thumbsup:

bol
03-30-2003, 05:59 PM
hehe they've got a green dodge van with the lightbars up in the NW

i've seen it on 14th st a couple of times

RiceCake
03-31-2003, 01:30 AM
Damn thanks for the heads up... Man they're switching over to j-bodies now???

crazy_one
04-09-2003, 01:48 AM
hey what year was that cavalier? is that the v6 or the 4cylinders?

buh_buh
04-09-2003, 01:55 AM
haha time to stop picking on cavaliers.

kenny
04-09-2003, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by rx7_turbo2
but lately I've seen some pretty dumb moves by officers in marked cars. Weaving in and out of traffic, passing in merge lanes, driving WAY to fast, hey if you have the lights on and or siren fine, but one of them is going to cause a major accident for no reason if they keep it up. I guess it wouldnt be the first time, remember last year when a couple of them jumped the curb and flew into SAIT, chasing a car that had done nothing wrong?

Haha... check this out!

http://www.gov.calgary.ab.ca/citybeat/public/2003/04/release.20030409_052759_5637_0

rice_eater
04-09-2003, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by crazy_one
hey what year was that cavalier? is that the v6 or the 4cylinders?

HAHHAHAHA...do you really think those old V6 still run??? I haven't seen one in ages :D I think they are pretty extinct by now...you still see the old sundances but good luck finding an old cav :bigpimp: :rofl:

Neons4life
04-09-2003, 02:56 PM
Just ran into a white Cavalier ghost car, probably a 2000-2001 model. It was also an undercover cop car.
they sure are pulling some tricks outa their hats.

James

mwmhong
04-09-2003, 08:30 PM
A white Cavalier now, cool. :)

I saw some cops at the Subway they had a dark green Impala ghost car with the lights in the windows.
One of them had a pair of black knee-high boots on. :confused:
Probably thought he was sexy or something. LOL

crazy_one
04-10-2003, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by rice_eater

HAHHAHAHA...do you really think those old V6 still run??? I haven't seen one in ages :D I think they are pretty extinct by now...you still see the old sundances but good luck finding an old cav :bigpimp: :rofl:

dude if u think those v6 1992 cav dont run faster that ur neon see my buddy in street race on saturday night at barlow trail S/E.

REFLUX
04-13-2003, 09:24 PM
there's a dark grey/gunmetal colored one in Edmonton
saw it around Millwoods (for those Edmontonians reading this)

coulda been a ford taurus too tho.....was dark :D

Coryz
04-13-2003, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by rice_eater

i have a 1990 V6 Z24... come out to the 403 meet on wednesday... it just came out of the paint shop today :clap:

sexualbanana
04-13-2003, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by three.eighteen.

cops prolly have the power of the j-body figured out, most of the obnoxious ricers that putt around car-fighting everyone are most often j-bodies

i'd have to disagree on that one. there r just as many civics that are like that as cavs

Initial-D-Nerd
04-14-2003, 02:52 PM
haha, what about the new Mazda 6 Cop Car? has anyone seen it? its same paint scheme as their Beetle, bright yellow, with reflective blue police stickers.