PDA

View Full Version : Wtf Cdi?

3G
04-28-2006, 12:49 AM
So i was looking through their website @ different programs, and some little messenger window pops up to speak to a live rep, so i talk to her and she takes my name and # and forwards it to a admissions rep in calgary, so 1 calls me up yesterday and I go in. They give me their "admissions test" which is easier than a grade 10 math test and i passed (seriously i guessed the answers on it). I got approved for admission but it seems pretty shadey the admissions rep was soo pushey trying to get me into a class that starts tomorrow and shit, the guy who has to approve you before you can get in seemed like he was on crack, wtf they seemed pretty desperate for me to go there (or give them my money??)

What you all think?

(sorry for spelling, grammar, run on sentences it's 1 am)

gpomp
04-28-2006, 12:53 AM
their website is pretty slick

Primer_Drift
04-28-2006, 12:53 AM
Don't do it..

3G
04-28-2006, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by Primer_Drift
Don't do it..

Seems pretty shadey, I didn't really like it but the girl who was helping me with the loan application was pretty hot, when i asked about the salary for this position, the lady was like "its a huge industry out there, if u work hard and ur employer likes you they will promote you" its not rocker science. She couldn't give me a straight answer and was 20 minutes late on me, not very un-professional and didn't get a good impression.

Most decent colleges you have to apply beforehand and get approved and shit, these guys i just walked in and they want me to start tomorrow WTF?

gp36912
04-28-2006, 01:25 AM
don't do it, it does sound abit too shady, look at sait, mount royal, uc, and devry. these 4 i know are legit.

Hakkola
04-28-2006, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by 3G
its not rocker science. She couldn't give me a straight answer and was 20 minutes late on me, not very un-professional and didn't get a good impression.

After reading this I think you should take whatever you can get. :rofl:

Haha, I'm just playin man, my honest opinion is I wouldn't go there, if you feel like something isn't right don't go for it, trust your gut.