PDA

View Full Version : Overnight Jobs?

Diesel2005
04-28-2006, 11:38 AM
Does anyone here know if there are jobs that need overnight workers? Jobs like in downtown offices where you just have to do maintance: dusting, mopping, etc.

I'm just looking to do it this summer

Accord_tunerx
04-28-2006, 12:27 PM
you should try superstore if ya want overnight work (stocking shelves) i think they pay alright now. when I was there 5 years ago it was a shit hole! well I guess it's still a shit hole! but if you need xtra cash for now it be alright.

Grip172
04-28-2006, 03:18 PM
i think the sobey's warehouse might be looking for people overnight work.

i get paid $14.25/hour and i'm 4:30pm-12am

Diesel2005
04-28-2006, 09:20 PM
I was hoping for like a overnight office cleaning job downtown

Shaolin
04-28-2006, 09:22 PM
maybe check Cleanmax.. they do the cleaning for us..

Kobe
04-28-2006, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by Accord_tunerx
you should try superstore if ya want overnight work (stocking shelves) i think they pay alright now. when I was there 5 years ago it was a shit hole! well I guess it's still a shit hole! but if you need xtra cash for now it be alright.

5 years ago, haha you liar try like 2 years ago.. LIAR

kaput
04-28-2006, 09:49 PM

TrevorK
04-30-2006, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by kaput

Dude nobody in their right mind wants, let alone HOPES, to become a night janitor. Why would anyone prefer to scrub toilets and empty garbage cans when there are better jobs that probably pay more readily available? hmmm because downtown offices have lots of expensive stuff and sensitive information just waiting to be stolen perhaps? FYI lots offices have cameras everywhere for just that reason. And if my headphones go missing I'm comming after you.

Because they are easy, non-labour intensive jobs that pay rather well for reliable people?

The cleaners at my building get ~$20/hour to clean - pretty good for what they do in my opinion.

Kobe
04-30-2006, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by kaput

Dude nobody in their right mind wants, let alone HOPES, to become a night janitor. Why would anyone prefer to scrub toilets and empty garbage cans when there are better jobs that probably pay more readily available? hmmm because downtown offices have lots of expensive stuff and sensitive information just waiting to be stolen perhaps? FYI lots offices have cameras everywhere for just that reason. And if my headphones go missing I'm comming after you.

Don't worry he can always stick them for sale on beyond after and you can buy them back... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Shaolin
04-30-2006, 08:14 PM
what company is that? Cleanmax does our buildings but I think they only start off at like 11 or so an hour.. I'd refer them to that company if they can get paid 20 an hour..

Originally posted by TrevorK

Because they are easy, non-labour intensive jobs that pay rather well for reliable people?

The cleaners at my building get ~$20/hour to clean - pretty good for what they do in my opinion.

EG_Civic
04-30-2006, 08:29 PM
do security if u want over night..

TrevorK
05-02-2006, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by Shaolin
what company is that? Cleanmax does our buildings but I think they only start off at like 11 or so an hour.. I'd refer them to that company if they can get paid 20 an hour..

I don't know the name, but I know they're in Edmonton.

We went 3 months with the Manager of the company cleaning our floors because she couldn't find someone that wanted the job.

andres_mt
05-02-2006, 10:25 AM
Family friend has a business called 'Ever-Neat Janitorial Services'...look it up in the phonebook and ask for Fernando.

snowcatxx87
05-02-2006, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Kobe

Don't worry he can always stick them for sale on beyond after and you can buy them back... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I laughed

kane584
05-02-2006, 09:31 PM
try security, they always have overnight