PDA

View Full Version : bentley

chris
04-28-2006, 08:02 PM
spotted a bentley today at work, shitty camera phone pic but wat ever

l8braker
04-28-2006, 08:05 PM
:thumbsup: I saw the same one, same plate, infront of the Hyatt last month...

No pics, but I spotted a "salmon" colored 2006 Arnage by the Tsuu T'ina Reserve gas bar. The driver hauling ass down Anderson Rd., was a woman who looked like she walked off a runway. Gorgeous car/driver.

edit: I must add, any Bentley is a total FUCK OFF vehicle.... Sitting next to other ordinary cars, nothing screams excess than a Bentley.:drool:

chris
04-28-2006, 08:13 PM
the rims stick out like a sore thumb, it's pretty hard to miss

edit: btw this one's from a long beach dealership, it had a thing around the plate

CryoCarnage
04-28-2006, 08:29 PM
there was one liek that in ontario aprked outside of a bowlign alley. VERY ODD! But my real treat was wseeing a 1994 Lamborghini Diablo Today near my old school. SOOO LOUD! and soo sweet.

snowcatxx87
04-28-2006, 09:59 PM
Wow I have not seen a bently in calgary that belonged in calgary.

Saw an arnage (from my petro can spotted thread), but resides in B.C

Sweet spot!

jcrules99
04-28-2006, 10:03 PM
me and my friend were just talking about how we have never seen a bentley in calgary.. haha that looks crazy... i wanna see it now!

statick
04-29-2006, 12:04 AM
Nice spotting! Chris, where do you work?

me&you
04-29-2006, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by l8braker
[B...
edit: I must add, any Bentley is a total FUCK OFF vehicle.... Sitting next to other ordinary cars, nothing screams excess than a Bentley.:drool: [/B]

I agree with you... almost. Have you ever seen a Phantom on the road?

The Phantom is like screaming: "fuck off, I'll be done in a bit" to the guy that just walked in on you doing his wife!

BTW - there are no Phantoms in Calgary (yet ;) ) so it is a little different.

chris
04-29-2006, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by statick
Nice spotting! Chris, where do you work?
bearspaw golf course

dino_martini
04-29-2006, 09:18 PM
I saw a Bentley Azure about two years go, that is a freaking sexy car.

crazydriver
04-29-2006, 10:38 PM
nice spotting :thumbsup:

nich148_9
05-01-2006, 01:11 PM
I love Bentleys. I love the bright yellow Azure in Calgary, even though it's a gangsta car. Good spot!

LuxCars
05-01-2006, 01:36 PM
i remember seeing a car like that pull out of the mansion infront of the Brett Heart Mansion a few months ago. For all those who live out here near patterson/coach hill, its the house with its own bell tower and a secret driveway with gates and shit.

When i saw it i was like :eek: , super hot.

davidI
05-01-2006, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by LuxCars
i remember seeing a car like that pull out of the mansion infront of the Brett Heart Mansion a few months ago. For all those who live out here near patterson/coach hill, its the house with its own bell tower and a secret driveway with gates and shit.

A Bentley passed me in Christie Estates this mornign when I was heading to work. I haven't seen it there before though so I don't think the owner lives in Christie.

CasperWho
05-01-2006, 02:06 PM
have only spotted one ONCE in calgary
props on the spot! :D :thumbsup:

Kirbs17
05-01-2006, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by LuxCars

Search up "ross house" or "regency irrigation" I had a thread with pics of that house ;) I did the irrigation there

vtec4life
05-02-2006, 12:18 AM
i saw the owner of jayman homes black bentley parked outside the IGA in douglas glen a couple weeks ago..figured it was jaymans cuz the license plate said JAYMAN....hes a rich mofo and his daughter is hot as hellllllllllllll:drool:

Vietsta
05-03-2006, 02:22 PM
the owner of that car is on of my teachers friend. his home has a deck that costed him 500 000

sputnik
05-03-2006, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by vtec4life
i saw the owner of jayman homes black bentley parked outside the IGA in douglas glen a couple weeks ago..figured it was jaymans cuz the license plate said JAYMAN....hes a rich mofo and his daughter is hot as hellllllllllllll:drool:

I always see him parked in the handicapped spots at the Safeway on 130th Ave SE. He used to drive a 2004 745i before he got the Bentley.

I also think you are thinking of his grand-daughter.

Edit - The Bentley is owned by Al Westman (Jay Westman's father). He's the one on the left below.

http://members.shaw.ca/mike.manson/Jayman/jay%20and%20al.jpg

nixon45
05-05-2006, 09:00 PM
I have seen one pull out of the glencoe club in the SW a few times, probably the same one but have seen it numerous times in the bankers hall parking lot also.

Lo)2enz0
05-05-2006, 09:04 PM
omg another car in that parking lot thats pimp