PDA

View Full Version : United 93.

95EagleAWD
04-29-2006, 11:42 PM
Went and saw this one tonight.

It was amazing, but I don't know if I could watch it again. Superbly filmed, it definetly conveys the confusion of that day. No flag-waving hooah bullshit, no patriotism, nothing.

Honestly, it was like being there again. Watching it all over. It's hard to believe it's been 5 years, I remember it all so well.

I've never felt that raw coming out of a movie, me and my brother both just stumbled out in a daze. Lots of people crying in the theatre and lots of people didn't even move when it ended.

Very, very sobering film. Go watch it.

RickDaTuner
04-30-2006, 12:00 AM
FBI cover up ploy....

Propaganda Based film, displays USAs ability to confuse and blind people....

I think its an abomination to those lives lost on that day; in those events. they deserve more respect, not some money mongering company making a profit over tragadey...

yes I did see it... I should have sent the money paid for ticket to the families who lost some one instead:drama:

Payner
04-30-2006, 12:07 AM
Hey I was watching some thing about flight 93 on A&E today and how quickly they took over the plane

95EagleAWD
04-30-2006, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by RickDaTuner
FBI cover up ploy....

Propaganda Based film, displays USAs ability to confuse and blind people....

I think its an abomination to those lives lost on that day; in those events. they deserve more respect, not some money mongering company making a profit over tragadey...

yes I did see it... I should have sent the for the ticket to the families who lost some one instead:drama:

Please don't whore my movie thread with conspiracy theories. If you want to discuss those, throw 'em in Society/Current Events.

natejj
04-30-2006, 12:40 AM
Loved it. Don't think i will ever watch it again.

RickDaTuner
04-30-2006, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by 95EagleAWD

Please don't whore my movie thread with conspiracy theories. If you want to discuss those, throw 'em in Society/Current Events.

Had i Been pedaling a conspiracy theory, im sure my post would have been longer...

you wanted an opinion on the movie, i gave it... dont get all fussy because you didnt hear what you wanted to hear

Zephyr
04-30-2006, 11:52 AM

Had i Been pedaling a conspiracy theory, im sure my post would have been longer...

Prove to me though that its right , that it's just, that its moral, to be profiting over a tragedy such as this. You all come here stating that the movie was moving, and Emotional. but did you really need a movie to make you feel those things, did we forget that these events actuall happned?

i'd write more but have to head out..

you wanted an opinion on the movie,i gave it... dont get all fussy because you didnt hear what you wanted to hear

calm down, this is just about the movie, dont try to start crap in here.

RickDaTuner
04-30-2006, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by Zephyr

calm down, this is just about the movie, dont try to start crap in here.

haha cmon, no one is starting crap... since when is sharing a thought an attack against some one else? dont take what I have written as a personal offence, it is just an opinion... My Opinion... on the "Movie" or are we not discusing Flight 93? the movie 'Based" on the events of 9/11

Ekliptix
04-30-2006, 12:29 PM
I was worried it would be full of American sided BS, but I might go see it now. I have mixed feelings of whether it's disrespectful to the people that died.

gerrycurl21
04-30-2006, 12:30 PM
They shoulda had Immortal Tech. do songs for the soundtrack. :p

Reviews are giving praise for the film, so I'll check it out for sure.

95EagleAWD
04-30-2006, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by gerrycurl21
They shoulda had Immortal Tech. do songs for the soundtrack. :p

Reviews are giving praise for the film, so I'll check it out for sure.

It would have been better with no music, really.

BerserkerCatSplat
04-30-2006, 02:02 PM

Tell that to the people that made billions from Titanic. ;)

wildrice
05-05-2006, 12:09 AM
I really didn't like this movie at all. The action scenes were barely nething. Camera was moving too much, and was pretty far away so couldn't really see anything. Or the camera wasn't even focused on the action. There was too much footage of the military/airline control centres. All of the movie built up into 4 minutes of action at the end.

shakalaka
05-05-2006, 06:15 AM
I watched this one and then I watched then I watched this other recent movie about the conspiracy theory and all the explanations and stuff they do in it. (forgot the name). I freaking don't know what to think anymore. Don't know who to believe....!