PDA

View Full Version : "Things to do in Europe" Thread

Super_Geo
04-30-2006, 02:46 PM
Hey I'm going to go backpacking through Europe in a month or so, but have never been there before. This could be a pretty sweet thread if everyone posted their eurotrip stories so others going can look out for certain places. Fire away :)

RotaryDrifter
04-30-2006, 09:04 PM
AMSTERDAM:nut:

Kobe
04-30-2006, 09:10 PM
Watch Eurotrip..

pints
04-30-2006, 11:09 PM
Amsterdam's good fun. Go to the Heineken brewery then the red light district. Did this with some Aussies, until one of them passed out in the middle of a coffee shop and we had to drag him back to the hostel.
Ireland is always a drunken blur, got to one town where there was maybe 1000 people in the town and surrounding farms. There was one road in the town, and at least 10 pubs and crazy old drunk farmers in every one of them.
Beerhalls in Germany are awesome. Get a couple of steins in you and it's just mayhem from there. Nothing like stumbling around Munich.
My friend had one that involved some Eastern European Gypsy hooker chasing them down the streets of Prague...

Vagabond142
04-30-2006, 11:58 PM
If you were doing it later in the year, I would be able to tell you about Sexland (aka Finland) and Estonia. :\ As it is, I wanna hear stories too (even though I don't drink, I'm sure to be dragged out to a few parties in Finland :D)

Grip172
05-01-2006, 11:02 AM
check out Paris, i loved that city. Just hope on the train with a map and there are tons of stops around for interesting stuff to look at and see and do.

amsterdam was pretty neat to stay there for a few nights. I went to the Red Light District to check it out but i ddin't do anything there haha, every few feet ppl would whisper "coke coke coke, e, you want some crack? what you lookin for man?" haha, stuff like that, but you just shrug it off and no one was aggressive. If you say "no thanks" they just turn to the next person walking by so its all good. The prostitutes in the windows are soooooooo gross. They look like crackwhores that you find downtown calgary and vancouver haha.

anyways have fun and check out this pic
this is me, naked, on top of a large boulder in an glacier field in switzerland. it was quite the trek up there to get this shot haha!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v71/dumbass17/nuderocksmall.jpg

v8killah
05-02-2006, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Vagabond142
If you were doing it later in the year, I would be able to tell you about Sexland (aka Finland) and Estonia. :\ As it is, I wanna hear stories too (even though I don't drink, I'm sure to be dragged out to a few parties in Finland :D)

whats sexland?

Vagabond142
05-03-2006, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by v8killah

whats sexland?

Finland has a reputation for being one of the most sexually active countries in all of Europe, even more so than the Hungarians or the Germans. I have a couple of friends there from my work in the independant movie scene and they tell that despite Finland being a very polite, conservative society, that having sex there is almost as common as popping down to the local corner store for a slurpee.

rage2
05-03-2006, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Grip172
The prostitutes in the windows are soooooooo gross. They look like crackwhores that you find downtown calgary and vancouver haha.

this is me, naked, on top of a large boulder in an glacier field in switzerland. it was quite the trek up there to get this shot haha!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v71/dumbass17/nuderocksmall.jpg
So what you're saying is, the chicks are gross, and you went and took a nekid picture of yourself on a mountain? That's pretty gay... :rofl:.

shakalaka
05-03-2006, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Grip172
check out Paris, i loved that city. Just hope on the train with a map and there are tons of stops around for interesting stuff to look at and see and do.

amsterdam was pretty neat to stay there for a few nights. I went to the Red Light District to check it out but i ddin't do anything there haha, every few feet ppl would whisper "coke coke coke, e, you want some crack? what you lookin for man?" haha, stuff like that, but you just shrug it off and no one was aggressive. If you say "no thanks" they just turn to the next person walking by so its all good. The prostitutes in the windows are soooooooo gross. They look like crackwhores that you find downtown calgary and vancouver haha.

omg....
You know how I know that you're gay?

This is how....
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v71/dumbass17/nuderocksmall.jpg:rofl: :rofl: