PDA

View Full Version : Dates for a dyno meet in edmonton anyone is alberta and surrounding areas

vincent-h
04-30-2006, 04:57 PM
HEy guys trying to set up a dyno meet and guaging interest to see numbers here's the link to nasioc but i'll post wha ti wrote there as well. will be calling them tomorrow (monday may 1st)

I'd like to throw out the idea of acually setting dates to go and see how the numbers add up and call for some pricing and estimates for a group of us.

You can even run the dyno if ur not looking to tune but just to see what your sitting at for power! most of us don't even know!

I know there was a post about this already and its slightly different so i thought i'd like to post a new on ei was thinking of something fairly soon as well. may/june

thanks guys please post in here for a approximate estimation of people.

Unfortunately since we all have mixed schedules for a meet like this if you say your going ur gonna pretty much have to fully commit since it will be a joint effort to split up the cost and what not.

link to nasioc thread
http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=994532

mac_82
05-05-2006, 12:09 AM
wow tons of interest on nasioc, but no love here :dunno:

Canadian 2.5RS
05-05-2006, 08:51 AM
I fear there is little use in putting my car on the dyno. It will just disappoint me. :( It will only serve to increase my STI envy.

I'll watch the videos of other subys on the dyno though. :thumbsup:

Fuji
05-05-2006, 09:46 AM
I'll be going on my own I dun wanna show my embarrasing 100awhp numbers lol :)

jason.auch
05-05-2006, 11:54 AM
I am in.

I need a Protune for my new PDX / Perrin GT30R setup on my 06 STI.

Let me know what else you need.

J

Fuji
05-05-2006, 01:27 PM
so who is doing the tuning for you guys?

jason.auch
05-05-2006, 02:09 PM
They are trying to fly in Jared from PDX.

benyl
05-05-2006, 02:46 PM
hmm, maybe I should go to see what a stock STi puts down at our elevation on husky 94.

R-Audi
05-05-2006, 08:14 PM
Too lazy to follow link.. when you doing this? Non Subies welcome?

vincent-h
05-07-2006, 02:37 AM
there is a new link in the main thread that tells all the info without having to surf the whole thing

just some quick tid bits

22/23 july
www.subracing.com DYNO location

www.pdxtuning.com

the tuner were flying in

all is welcome as long as your not in the way unfortunately it is a subby meet so i dunno if you want to be the ugly duckkling maybe a subby owner wouldn't mind giving u a lift :)