PDA

View Full Version : Looking for P/T Work!

Kimchee
05-01-2006, 03:35 PM
I need some extra cash to pay off my loans and car a little quicker and im looking for a P/T summer job (evenings and weekends as i work downtown during the days). Looking to start $12-$15/hour and what ever kind of work (construction, office, anything)...i have some landscaping experience and i am a very quick learner with incredible motivation and work ethic. Please pm me if you need an extra hand during these summer months....thanks!

Kimchee
05-24-2006, 02:35 PM
bump....everyones hired already??...

lint
05-24-2006, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Kimchee
bump....everyones hired already??...

If you're in Calgary, there are help wanted signs all over the place. The only reason you wouldn't be able to find a PT job is if you haven't been out looking and instead been sitting at home waiting for someone to hit you on the head with a job.

Thaco
05-24-2006, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by lint

If you're in Calgary, there are help wanted signs all over the place. The only reason you wouldn't be able to find a PT job is if you haven't been out looking and instead been sitting at home waiting for someone to hit you on the head with a job.

not just that, but there aren't many part time jobs paying what he is looking for.

tomsweet1990
05-30-2006, 11:14 PM
i have a job you could have.....part time evenings is cash under the table most of the time ends up being 15 - 18 an hour cash under the table good for students and stuff