PDA

View Full Version : lf: cheap drving school

azian8704
05-01-2006, 10:04 PM
looking for a cheap driving school for teaching me how to drive like drivers ed

tson
05-01-2006, 11:47 PM
go to a plus the one by lucky i failed the writin they passed me i can gieve u # if u want

blueripper6
05-01-2006, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by tson
go to a plus the one by lucky i failed the writin they passed me i can gieve u # if u want

This is why calgary has such shitty drivers.

shawtie
05-02-2006, 12:39 AM
there is one one 32nd its cheap and they passed me when i failed the written lol

wildrice
05-02-2006, 12:42 AM
errr......written was pretty easy..... or at least at my place it was. All of the stuff was common sense.

shawtie
05-02-2006, 12:43 AM
the stuff that got me were the ring road questions.....and I avoid them at ALL costs lol they scare me !! hehe

xcelr8
05-02-2006, 12:45 AM
ring road? --> roundabouts?

no wonder you failed...

shawtie
05-02-2006, 12:45 AM
roundabouts..?? thats not what they called them ..TY

mutsuraboshi
05-02-2006, 12:50 AM
international driving school in chinatown second floor next to u&me restaraunt

not the cheapest, but as long as your not road retarded with his training you wont fail

hensel fong forever

Lexxan
05-02-2006, 12:55 AM
i hope for your sake if you failed it was like 4 questions about trucks having to stop at rail crossings etc... otherwise get the fuck off the road retard.

ps.. thankgod I don't live in edgemont.. anyone who lives up there knows why.

wildrice
05-02-2006, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by mutsuraboshi

not the cheapest, but as long as your not road retarded with his training you wont fail

hensel fong forever

rofl. I went there.

3G
05-02-2006, 01:24 AM
Alpha - $265, but the instructor is retarded there

/////AMG
05-02-2006, 03:01 AM
Moga driving school :rofl:

Ps. 3G as much as I love your sig, the nazi moderator will nuke it! (its too big)

Pihsiak
05-02-2006, 03:22 AM
City Driving School was cool

Dude there taught me auto and I went back to them to learn stick.

tho i donno if the price is under 300 (including drivers ed course) because the gas is up now.

Audio_Rookie
05-02-2006, 03:41 AM
Originally posted by blueripper6

This is why calgary has such shitty drivers.

+1

I still say the best way to solve all of the accidents and stupidity with drivers is the enforce harder driving tests and such. If you cant drive, get the fuck off the road. Its crazy how easily people can get a license.

This would also help the high gas price situation. All of those fucking people (mostly women) driving big SUV's and shit (so they can see over top of everyone for *safety*) would not be able to legally drive anymore.

It just pisses me off. Its like someone trying to purchase a gun, he goes into a store and he grabs a gun and accidentally shoots someone in the foot, the guy sells him the gun anyways. :guns:

Audio_Rookie
05-02-2006, 03:43 AM
Originally posted by azian8704
looking for a cheap driving school

I went to a driving school in Leduc, Cant remember off the top of my head what it was called, started with an M. I would not suggest this place to anyone as the instructor had no idea what the hell he was doing. Luckily I was in the passenger seat and had a E-brake available....2 more feet without pulling that E-brake and we would have had a nice encounter with a train.

Sorath
05-02-2006, 03:57 AM
chinatown abc driving school is pretty cheap

/////AMG
05-02-2006, 04:41 AM
Originally posted by Audio_Rookie

I went to a driving school in Leduc, Cant remember off the top of my head what it was called, started with an M. I would not suggest this place to anyone as the instructor had no idea what the hell he was doing. Luckily I was in the passenger seat and had a E-brake available....2 more feet without pulling that E-brake and we would have had a nice encounter with a train.

:eek: Bloody hell

Bill Cosby
05-15-2006, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by mutsuraboshi

hensel fong forever

INTANATIONAL DRIBING SCHOO WITH HANSELLL FONGGGGGGGGGGG

HAHA HENSEL WAS THE SHIT

me&you
05-15-2006, 04:55 PM
This is just great. You have your priorities seriously fucked up if it's cost, not quality you're worried about. But let me guess, you of course can already drive very well and it's just a formality now, so you may as well not spend too much money.

Do yourself and everyone else a favour and get some proper training at a respected driving school... chances are you'll thank that "guy that seemed like such an asshole" on beyond.ca that told you so down the road...

me&you
This is just great. You have your priorities seriously fucked up if it's cost, not quality you're worried about. But let me guess, you of course can already drive very well and it's just a formality now, so you may as well not spend too much money.

Do yourself and everyone else a favor and get some proper training at a respected driving school... chances are you'll thank that "guy that seemed like such an asshole" on beyond.ca that told you so down the road...

me&you

Do yourself and everyone else a favour and get some proper training at a respected driving school... chances are you'll thank that "guy that seemed like such an asshole" on beyond.ca that told you so down the road...

me&you

Do yourself and everyone else a favor and get some proper training at a respected driving school... chances are you'll thank that "guy that seemed like such an asshole" on beyond.ca that told you so down the road...

me&you

2002civic
05-15-2006, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Lexxan
i hope for your sake if you failed it was like 4 questions about trucks having to stop at rail crossings etc... otherwise get the fuck off the road retard.

ps.. thankgod I don't live in edgemont.. anyone who lives up there knows why.

:banghead: :banghead: :rofl: :rofl: light snowfall = a 45 minute commute out... and well yea you get the picture, this smiley sums it up :english:

shawtie
05-15-2006, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by me&you

and you felt the need to post that 5 times why???

LilDrunkenSmurf
05-15-2006, 10:13 PM
Randy Sall's driving school...
on 32nd...
$250
plus another 70 for the test itself... lots of driving hours... in class stuff... he'll pick you up anywhere and drop you off anywhere... great teacher... just sometimes gives you directions in the middle of sentence... "and so there i was right..." "i said turn right!"
lol

statick
05-16-2006, 12:30 AM
Proactive Driving School in the SW.

me&you
05-16-2006, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by Cheeky

and you felt the need to post that 5 times why???

Bad wireless connection. Sorry about that. Maybe a little emphasis as well.