PDA

View Full Version : Spotted: LUDELVR

CLiVE
03-29-2003, 01:49 PM
haha, I thought this was way too funny.
I was driving with my fiancee, and we see a nice prelude driving.

Then she says to me, you should have seen the one I saw earlier on my way home from work. It was red, and had the license plate "LUDELVR"...lol. Then she said, "there was some nerdy asian guy driving it"....lol. She said the car was nice though, but said she wasn't a fan of your exhaust...::dunno:

I guess she was driving beside you on 16th Ave. (Red Celica GT, with loud exhaust..). :D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Looks like I've trained her well to spot cars....:rofl:

max_boost
03-29-2003, 01:56 PM
Well she definitely got the nerdy part right bwhahahhahahahah :rofl:

CLiVE
03-29-2003, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by max_boost
Well she definitely got the nerdy part right bwhahahhahahahah :rofl:

yeah, I couldn't stop laughing when she said that...:rofl:

integ
03-29-2003, 04:11 PM
Leo is a loser lol he was hitting on me called me Susie and asked if I wanted to Spoon

Weapon_R
03-29-2003, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by integ
Leo is a loser lol he was hitting on me called me Susie and asked if I wanted to Spoon

ahahahhahahahha

rage2
03-29-2003, 04:30 PM
Just be glad he didn't hit on your girl :rofl:

CLiVE
03-29-2003, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by rage2
Just be glad he didn't hit on your girl :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: yes, I've heard he is quite the :bigpimp:

Dirty_SOHC
03-29-2003, 07:24 PM
WHAT THE FUCK!!! hahaha, you know what though...I am a nerd!! hahahaah :D Anyway, yay, I remember her on 16th cuz I thought that car was someone else!! hahaha but yah, fuck, had I known I was being observed, I woulda pulled out the pimp juice!! hjahahhaha As for the spooning part...at least I gave you the option of whether or not you wanted to be the spooner or spoonee!!!!! Most of the time there's no choice!! hahahaahahah :rofl:

Dirty_SOHC
03-29-2003, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by Dirty_SOHC
WHAT THE FUCK!!! hahaha, you know what though...I am a nerd!! hahahaah :D Anyway, yay, I remember her on 16th cuz I thought that car was someone else!! hahaha but yah, fuck, had I known I was being observed, I woulda pulled out the pimp juice!! hjahahhaha As for the spooning part...at least I gave you the option of whether or not you wanted to be the spooner or spoonee!!!!! Most of the time there's no choice!! hahahaahahah :rofl:

Oh shit, I forgot, I"m at dirty's and legendboy's house...my bad!

but fuck man, I was also giving your wife vibe Rob and shit man, she's got a killer smile!!! ;) ;) hahahahahahahaha She's just calling me nerdy cuz I ended up having to turn off and I didn't give her my number!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

max_boost
03-29-2003, 10:06 PM
Oh my Leo
Are you the new roommate? haha

Superesc
03-29-2003, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by max_boost
Oh my Leo
Are you the new roommate? haha

Leo wants in on Legendboy's action!!! :rofl:

CLiVE
03-30-2003, 04:52 PM
haha. Leo, are you stalking us? You were driving behind us on Mcknight today, we were in the Silver Mini Cooper S in front of you...

This is getting creepy...:rofl:

Ed the SOHC
03-30-2003, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by memystealthandi
haha. Leo, are you stalking us? You were driving behind us on Mcknight today, we were in the Silver Mini Cooper S in front of you...

This is getting creepy...:rofl:

haha... we were just talking about him being called "nerdy" as we drove by the mini.

CLiVE
03-30-2003, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Ed the SOHC

haha... we were just talking about him being called "nerdy" as we drove by the mini.

:rofl: :rofl:

But again, she spotted the car, not me. :dunno:

BTW, the hood looks good. That's the first time I've seen it. :thumbsup:

LUDELVR
03-30-2003, 07:25 PM

hahahahah, dude what the fuck! I thought that was you man!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: In my head I was like "that looks like rob!! And that looks like the girl who called me nerdy!!!" hahaha, and that's why I brought it up I think about looking nerdy! Man, that's fucking wierd!! And what the hell are you doing driving that thing?:dunno: I guess the stealth was too much for you huh? hahaha;)

LUDELVR
03-30-2003, 07:52 PM

So tell me one thing rob.....Am I really as nerdy as your fiance says??

:dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

Actually, don't answer that!!:rofl: :rofl:

hkcivic2k2
03-30-2003, 11:13 PM
LUDELVR

Props to you

i love your ride, seen it a couple times in the nw

LUDELVR
03-30-2003, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by hkcivic2k2
LUDELVR

Props to you

i love your ride, seen it a couple times in the nw

umm.... you sure it's me? I haven't been to the NW in a while...unless you're talking the U of C!! Okay, nevermind...I guess I lied!! :rofl:

CLiVE
03-30-2003, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by LUDELVR

hahahahah, dude what the fuck! I thought that was you man!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: In my head I was like "that looks like rob!! And that looks like the girl who called me nerdy!!!" hahaha, and that's why I brought it up I think about looking nerdy! Man, that's fucking wierd!! And what the hell are you doing driving that thing?:dunno: I guess the stealth was too much for you huh? hahaha;)

Yeah, that mini is a fun little car. (163hp, and very light..:) )Irene and I were just test driving it, she wants to buy one. So we're thinking about it. She wants a light blue one with a black roof...:rofl: She's be the one driving it everyday though. I think she looks good driving it..:thumbsup: My car felt so heavy after I got back in it. I'd let her drive the stealth, but she is too scared to drive it...lol.

As for looking nerdy, when's the last time you "fell into the gap?"
At least you don't drive a nerdy car....:thumbsup:

LUDELVR
03-31-2003, 10:30 AM

At least you don't drive a nerdy car....:thumbsup:

What the fuck are you saying....so I am a nerd!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :rofl:

CLiVE
03-31-2003, 01:21 PM

I guess so, your either trying to compensate for the nerdiness, or something else...take your pick...:dunno: :rofl: :rofl:

CLiVE
04-03-2003, 12:22 PM
haha, no response.

I'm just kidding man. We all know you're just nerdy in the GQ :bigpimp: kinda way.....:thumbsup:

Hollywood
04-03-2003, 12:27 PM

Dennial is the first step towords admitance. :D

Bad spellers of the world UNITE!...

LUDELVR
04-03-2003, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Hollywood

Fuck man, I'm a nerd with a capital "W"!!! :confused: :confused:

ZorroAMG
04-03-2003, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Hollywood

I think the joke is...

Bad spellers of the world UNTIE!! :nut:

88ludeacris
04-05-2003, 05:43 PM
ive seen that mini, its pimped man

CLiVE
04-06-2003, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by 88ludeacris
ive seen that mini, its pimped man

The one I was driving?

this one? Cool little car, I really want to buy one for the wife.

Redlyne_mr2
04-06-2003, 11:02 PM
Shit Leo your car is looking so good...I'm glad to see that the Ponoka connection payed off

LUDELVR
04-07-2003, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
Shit Leo your car is looking so good...I'm glad to see that the Ponoka connection payed off

Man, I keep thinking you've decided to switch forums or something cuz you're never on here!! hahaha, anyawy, you plan to make it out on wednesday this week?

ZorroAMG
04-07-2003, 12:14 PM
hey homos :) (leo and Red) I will be there on Wed...got a new body kit i made from Lego and playschool toys and Paper Mache... shit...leo, you WILL dig it :D

LUDELVR
04-07-2003, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
hey homos :) (leo and Red) I will be there on Wed...got a new body kit i made from Lego and playschool toys and Paper Mache... shit...leo, you WILL dig it :D

The only thing that I'll be digging is my condom outta your mom's ass when I'm done with her!! :poosie: :poosie: ;)

Anyway, can't wait to see the car dude.:rofl: :thumbsup:

TomTom
04-07-2003, 11:32 PM

I guess so, your either trying to compensate for the nerdiness, or something else...take your pick...:dunno: :rofl: :rofl:

DONT say that, im sure givin the chance he would galdly let them judge to your g/f's wife's ....