PDA

View Full Version : Occupational Profile: AUTOMATED SYSTEMS ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY

tyler_durden
05-02-2006, 05:48 PM
Hi there guys...im just wondering if anyone here is taking AUTOMATED SYSTEMS ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY at sait, know anyone that has this diploma (employed or unemployed).

i just want to know what kind of things you will do after getting this diploma....what is the demand on the graduates and what industries can you go to....

good day!

Nate
05-02-2006, 06:30 PM
I just finished this and landed a nice job.

Others have found good jobs aswell.

There are so many things you can get into afterwards. Depends on what you want to do.

PM If you want more info

Rollin'
05-04-2006, 10:10 AM
Nate, can you give us an example of your job responsibilities? Maybe a typical day?

?????
05-06-2006, 08:55 AM
I got my diploma in this last year but i'm not working in that field right now(not because i couldn't find a job but because i wasn't looking) because i'm going back in fall to take industrial instrumentation. But i thought it was a great program and there is a few jobs out there after you graduate.
If you do take it just keep your grades up and work really hard on your final project that will help you land alot of job offers.

Super_Geo
05-09-2006, 03:21 PM
Hey I hear SAIT eng grads are getting iron 'bands' instead of iron rings... what's the deal with these iron bands?