PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1993 Saab 9000 Aero

crifter
05-02-2006, 08:09 PM
My 93 Aero now has 192KM on it. It is a white 93 with
black leather and all options. At 180km I put in new tensioner and tchain. The ABS system has just been serviced and a new ABS pump installed. I have has a new heater core and low km used starter just installed. I have lots of bills and the car was always serviced at Saab in Victoria before it arrived here. Car was safetied last year.
Body is mint with zero rust and the interior is excellent. It is a 5 spd. If anyone is interested let me know. I have 10k in the car, but of course will sell for something south of that - I am currently asking $7900 in the trader (currently online at autotrader website), but will consider between 6 and 7. This is a very nice Aero, but it just doesn't make sense to put 50,000k a year on it as I am doing now.
I have lots of pictures that I can send via email, I just don't know how to link them here.

http://www.straight-six.com/q-ship/qship_06.html

See above for all the goods 225hp, 258 ftlbs torque, and rated at 38mpg highway. Seats are incredible designed by Recaro for this car. All optioons standard on this car including ATC, PW, PDL, leather, sunroof, and heated seats. Way cheaper than a WRX and more comfortable too.

crifter
05-04-2006, 09:47 PM
Wow, not even anyone criticizing my ad...
These are great sleepers. Lots of power, terrific seats, huge interiors and great mpg to boot. I would consider a trade on something I can sell easier...No one in Saskatchewan even knows what this car is...If I had a 1993 Ford Corwn Victoria everyone in this Province over 70 would be phoning.

tapout
05-04-2006, 09:51 PM
drop your price that maybe help ya.:dunno: good luck with your sale very nice car

AJL
05-04-2006, 10:44 PM
pm'd

1Avatar
05-04-2006, 10:45 PM
Sweet ride, I loved mine, bump for a fellow Saab owner!