PDA

View Full Version : need new auto-insurance company

BigWill
05-02-2006, 08:41 PM
just wondering what insurance companys i should take into consideration, currently i am with palmer salmon but looking for a change... looking for one that has good rates and good service... the one i am with now (bad service) if anyone has suggestions of what would be a good company to go with fill me in pls.:goflames:

hash
05-02-2006, 08:49 PM
TD-meloche monnex is worth a shot

btw... i think you accidentally posted in the wrong forum

xrayvsn
05-02-2006, 09:23 PM
Meloche Monnex if you belong to one of the associated groups. Hash, you know what I am talking about ;)

I have not personally dealt with them, but my parents tell me that Canadian Direct Insurance has very good rates. If anyone can find a good deal on something, it's my parents, so I would trust their assessment.

I am currently with State Farm, but will be switching. They quoted me $192/mo for a car I am about to purchase, while Meloche Monnex has the same coverage at a shade over $110/mo. Canadian Direct was a little more - about $125/mo. Just call around and ask.

Oh, and +1 for changing the forum.

BigWill
05-02-2006, 10:25 PM
oh i guess i did post in the wrong forum, damn!

LuxCars
05-02-2006, 10:31 PM
the co-operators. the one im with up here in strathcona is really helpful and stick on your side when you ask questions.

example "my friend backed up into another car....ughhh...what should i tell him" they laugh and help you with the best option, they dont mind if you dont report everything to them.

ive tried it a few times, but they are really nice and very helpful. i would recomend them to anyone.