PDA

View Full Version : WANTED! Altezzas for MX-3 Precidia.

P. Daddy Pedro
03-29-2003, 05:14 PM
Anybody who has or knows someone who wants to sell, i'm interested. Thanks.

max_boost
03-29-2003, 05:23 PM
Are you serious dude?

P. Daddy Pedro
03-29-2003, 05:24 PM
yep why wouldn't i be.

buh_buh
03-29-2003, 05:27 PM
Because if you WERE joking you would be able to avoid endless ridicule and humiliation from fellow beyond members. But since your not, all I have to say is ........ BAHAHAHAHHAHAHA damn ricer go look somewhere else.

P. Daddy Pedro
03-29-2003, 05:31 PM
oh yeah i forgot people on this forum are all about the whole "ricer" thing. Well anyways if anyone has something mature to say then post, thanks. If anybody has them in calgary, i would appreciate it. Thanks.

R-Audi
03-29-2003, 05:37 PM
Altezza's are for Altezza's
Plain and simple.
I bet someone could hook you up with Washer nozzle lights though:thumbsup:

P. Daddy Pedro
03-29-2003, 05:43 PM
I know everyone has there opinion on what is rice, and what isn't but unfortunatley some cars stock tails are really boring and some Altezza tails really compliment the car. On silver mx-3's the altezzas really compliment it and instead of buying a whole new car i rather have altezzas cuz its cheaper, and i don't have the money for a new car. But those washer nozzle lights are brutal, i would never get those but i've seen some precidias with altezzas and they look way better then the stock tails. So seriously i don't want to have a post, about whats cool and whats not, and whats rice and what isn't. cut its pointless. So if anyone has them in the city please post, if ya don't then don't post.

P. Daddy Pedro
03-29-2003, 05:46 PM
for example how bout clear corners? or signals? they do not improve the performance of ones vehicle whatsoever they are purely for style but I don't see anyone bashing them? If people are gonna bash rice they should bash all of it, not just some.

R-Audi
03-29-2003, 05:53 PM
I would hardly put clear corners in the same category as Altezza's. The main point with Altezza's is that they are over played, and IMO don't look that great to start out with. It should say someything when dealers start throwing these thigs on cars off the lot. Granted I have never seen them on a MX-3, most look worse with them. One thing I havent seen yet is Altezza's painted to match the car color (inside that would typically be chrome) that might look good, and still be original.

I don't remember what the tails of an MX-3 look like, but if it is the orange you want to get rid of, get "Candy Apple" model paint, and you won't be able to tell the difference. If you want to be truly/failry original,
shop around for the JDM ones, assuming they are different. Sorry for thread whoring, just trying to help out. Your best bet is to call around to various local stores though.

...FOOLIO...
03-29-2003, 06:06 PM
I got some altezza's but I got them painted red.....now they look like lexus lights.......I havent seen anyone else with them yet.....

jdmakkord
03-29-2003, 06:07 PM
I've had red painted altezza's for like 3 years now!

boi-alien
03-29-2003, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by jdmakkord
I've had red painted altezza's for like 3 years now! cause you're a first generation ricer!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

jdmakkord
03-29-2003, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by boi-alien
cause you're a first generation ricer!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

you know it:D

Lo)2enz0
03-29-2003, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by P. Daddy Pedro
Anybody who has or knows someone who wants to sell, i'm interested. Thanks.

last time i checked, canadian tire sold altezza's the cheapest. kind of shows how much respect you will get.

Laurier

P. Daddy Pedro
03-29-2003, 08:06 PM
canadian tire? what the hell you talking about?

SoSlowDx
03-29-2003, 08:36 PM
yeah good old Canadian Tires have them too ...

P. Daddy Pedro
03-29-2003, 08:37 PM
are you serious? since when? and i doubt they would have them for mx-3's. they're rare.

SoSlowDx
03-29-2003, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by P. Daddy Pedro
are you serious? since when? and i doubt they would have them for mx-3's. they're rare.

yeah don't know about mx-3s but they do have a selection

:dunno:

04blackMAX
03-29-2003, 08:43 PM
fuk man leave the kid alone, how many of you guys have aftermartket gauges in your car...that u actually need..thats rice, if your running a stock motor....so what he wants alzezza's i hate them, my wife has them on her civic,i dont make fun of her....Let the kid do his car up the weay he wants without all u guys knocking whats rice and whats not, cause iam sure he could cut u all down for something also!!

BigShow
03-29-2003, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by R-Audi
Altezza's are for Altezza's
Plain and simple.
I bet someone could hook you up with Washer nozzle lights though:thumbsup:

hook me with some washer nozzle lights, i wanna stickem all over my car.

Gondi Stylez
03-29-2003, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by vsmSIR
fuk man leave the kid alone, how many of you guys have aftermartket gauges in your car...that u actually need..thats rice, if your running a stock motor....so what he wants alzezza's i hate them, my wife has them on her civic,i dont make fun of her....Let the kid do his car up the weay he wants without all u guys knocking whats rice and whats not, cause iam sure he could cut u all down for something also!!

:werd: very well said man

personally im also an altezza hater but if thas what this guy wants then let him, fuck!

but i did see altezzas on an MX3 b4 and it looks alot better then stock juss painted the inside to match the exterior color would be nice and definatley different! maybe u should try that!:thumbsup:

Gondi Stylez
03-29-2003, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by BigShow

hook me with some washer nozzle lights, i wanna stickem all over my car.

:love: :poosie: :drool: :D :rofl:

kaput
03-29-2003, 10:11 PM

Importz
03-29-2003, 11:44 PM
Dude your best bet is Ebay......Cheap and alot of diff style!!

RiceCake
03-30-2003, 01:41 AM
Ebay will be cheapest, but be prepared to get raped for shipping expenses...

Canadian Tire has been selling APC stuff for a long time now... try them maybe,,

ecstasyracer
03-30-2003, 06:25 PM
Theres only two companys that make them for mx-3's i think. One is in Austria and i forget the name and the other is http://www.fxdesigns.com/

P. Daddy Pedro
03-30-2003, 08:33 PM
yeah i already know about these, ebay has always been the cheapest i was just hoping i could hook some up locally to save my self shipping/waiting. No body in the city wants to part with them huh?

kaput
03-30-2003, 08:44 PM

P. Daddy Pedro
03-30-2003, 08:49 PM
$389.00, plus shipping and handling they are located in Edmonton.

carguy
03-30-2003, 09:37 PM
they don't make altezzas/euro taillights for mazda MX-3, or mx6..or 626...or any other mazda besides the truck..miata and new proteges

the clear lenses order on the net

P. Daddy Pedro
03-31-2003, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by carguy
they don't make altezzas/euro taillights for mazda MX-3, or mx6..or 626...or any other mazda besides the truck..miata and new proteges

uh.... yeah they do.....

ecstasy_civic
03-31-2003, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by carguy

guess you owe someone an apology:rofl:

P. Daddy Pedro
03-31-2003, 12:49 AM
lol

P. Daddy Pedro
04-01-2003, 12:29 AM
nobody in the city wants to part with a pair huh?

ecstasyracer
04-01-2003, 12:31 AM
Out of the two mx-3's ive ever seen in the city with them I doubt any of them are even on here.

P. Daddy Pedro
04-01-2003, 12:34 AM
yeah oh well guess i'll have to bust out the ol' credit card :( :( :(