View Full Version : F/S 1988 Mazda RX7 GX

swiftcrx
05-03-2006, 09:02 PM
selling for a friend
1988 Mazda RX7 GX
non turbo
5 speed
193XXXkms
car will turn over but will not start, stalls when you take foot of the gas needs work
$350

will post pics later tonight

pm me if interested and i will let him know any other questions you have i will ask him and answer them all or call him at 554 0312 ask for justin after 3pm

Sharpie
05-03-2006, 09:21 PM
is there alot of rust?

Akagi
05-03-2006, 09:27 PM
I sent Pm I'm Very interested in this vehicle.
let me know all the details.

and let me see pictures.
and some more information.

swiftcrx
05-03-2006, 11:05 PM
theres a few pics on the link below just to see the condition of the car
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2042188

swiftcrx
05-06-2006, 12:47 PM
bump

Akagi
05-06-2006, 05:33 PM
***** WARNING *** WARNING *** WARNING *** WARNING **

DO NOT!!!! Waste your time and gas going to see this vehicle unless you just want a COMPLETE JUNKER...

I drove all the way down to airdrie the other day to check this car out with a buddy of mine... the guy said minor dents etc so I figured hey its worth a shot.

The right rear quarterpanel is Completely trashed the dent is bigger then a basketball and the entire thing will need to be replaced, since rx7 quarterpanel molds into the roof panel all that will need to be fixed. Plus there is a dent in the right side drivers door and the entire door will need replacing.

on the Right side * THERE IS FRAME DAMAGE ** Thats enough to junk this car off period.

On the Left side there is a big dent in the Right passenger door which will need replacing also.

normally it would be good for just the chassi... but the Chassi is in horrible condition there is rust everythwhere.

*** HALF THE ELECTRICAL IS MISSING **** the electrical was all torn out of the car and half of it isn't there.. I am not sure if the guy stole some of tried tweeking it himself or what.

Engine parts are missing, electrical is missing, body parts are missing which I think he used to put in other vehicles.

This vehicle is NOT POSSIBLE to fix... unless chip foose himself takes it to overhaulen... even then it may take a few episodes to get it right.

Just thought I would warn everybody this is a scam

Those pictures of the vehicle are BEFORE It was in an accident... apparently his neighbor backed into the vehicle and now its bad condition.

swiftcrx
06-01-2006, 12:24 PM
**price change $350**

SoLowMa
06-01-2006, 01:06 PM
Thus A rx7 for $350 what more do you want! a show car!

seems like someone has Hight Expectations of a Junker!

swiftcrx
06-01-2006, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by SoLowMa
Thus A rx7 for $350 what more do you want! a show car!

seems like someone has Hight Expectations of a Junker!
haha exactly thank you

Originally posted by Akagi

Engine parts are missing, electrical is missing, body parts are missing which I think he used to put in other vehicles.

i can assure you that there are no body parts missing he has never owned another rx7 so why would he take body parts his whole driveway is full of vws
ive never really looked to hard at the engine but im pretty sure there is nothing taken from there unless the previous owner took stuff because again he has no need for them

all he wants to do is sell it because its makin his vw driveway look bad

Blaze King
06-02-2006, 06:32 PM
WARNING!!! Do not listen to akagi...... hes mentally challenged

lancer_evo_7
06-02-2006, 09:10 PM
may be interested for parts, dunno, what color is the interior?

sounds like an apex seal is gone, so you can count the motor toast. they will run on one rotor when that happens most times, but as soon as you let off they die.

might be able to use a few parts tho, depending on the color of the interior.

mk4jetta
06-11-2006, 03:58 AM
still for sale

mk4jetta
06-11-2006, 03:59 AM
o ya, AKAGI is a brainless retard

06-11-2006, 04:19 AM
Originally posted by mk4jetta
o ya, AKAGI is a brainless retard

haha i donno man his post seems pretty legit to me

mk4jetta
06-22-2006, 12:10 AM