PDA

View Full Version : The 2006 World Cup Soccer Mega Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

RickDaTuner
05-03-2006, 10:41 PM
alright Hockeys done, flames turned out to be more of a Spark haha

lets get this Bish going..

Predictions, comments...

I think either Italy Or Brazil will take it, I know for sure the Germans will put up a good Fight...

andres_mt
05-03-2006, 10:43 PM
I doubt Brazil will take it, Germany is one of the favorites. Should be sweet to watch though.:clap:

Anyone know what time the games will be on at roughly ??
Hopefully at a decent time..

Aleks
05-03-2006, 10:50 PM
Either 1730 or 2030 local time I think.

Translates to 930am and 1230pm if I am not mistaken.

rony_espana
05-03-2006, 10:54 PM
Brazil :thumbsup:

what channels do they play these games on?

R!zz0
05-03-2006, 10:55 PM
I hope god answers my prayers this time. He didn't pick my team for the stanley cup but i hope he atleast picks my team for the world cup. Oh yeah, that would be ITALY.

cman
05-03-2006, 11:03 PM
Go England Go
Bent and Crouch strike force will rip shit up:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

urbannomad
05-03-2006, 11:19 PM
my heart says england cuz i lived there,

but my mind always says brazil or italy.

but im definitely watching all the england games....oh god, i hope rooney and owen come out! does anyone know if joe cole is gonna be on for ENG?:eek:

Shaolin
05-03-2006, 11:32 PM
I'm cheering for England because I'm technically English (well, I have a British passport and was born in a British Colony)..

I'll be sporting my England jersey for sure.. but with Rooney out.. England will need to shuffle the lineup..

The Germans won't win WC until they replace their pylons with real strikers, although things are looking up for them especially with the home crowd behind them this year.

I think Brazil will win it again this year..

Well at least I won't be sleeping on the couch to watch the games this year.. so it should be good.

beecue
05-04-2006, 12:07 AM
go Ronaldinho :clap: ... hes gonna kill everyone ... brazils my team ... germany , argentina, italy, england should be aight .. cant wait .. atleast the games will be watchable unlike last time .. they will be shown on rogers sportsnet and tsn .. atleast thats what it shows on the commercial

statick
05-04-2006, 08:30 AM
England all the way...Urbanomad; Joe Cole should be in. England Fans, when do you think we'll have rooney back? I'm guessing about half way in, maybe 1/3 in...

Originally posted by Aleks
Either 1730 or 2030 local time I think.

Translates to 930am and 1230pm if I am not mistaken.

I thought 1730 is 5:30 PM and 2030 is 8:30 PM:dunno:

swiftcrx
05-04-2006, 09:11 AM
iam once again upset that scotland didnt qualify but iam used to them not makin it in now so im supporting spain! woot woot!!!

/////AMG
05-04-2006, 09:48 AM
Merge? :D

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=52243&highlight=Germany+World+cup

Rooney will probably still go in, even though he needs 6 proper weeks. I hope another foot injury doesn't cause him to leave the competition, they need Rooney!

But England all the way! :D

Nissanaddict
05-04-2006, 10:34 AM
Hah, I'd hope for Poland to win, but the chances of that happening are low. After that, go England. :thumbsup: although I don't really know any players...still great to watch.

HyperZell
05-04-2006, 10:36 AM
I believe in Owen! Go England!

I'm seriously hoping that these games are going to be in HD...

Kimchee
05-04-2006, 01:31 PM
GO KOREA BABY!!

RickDaTuner
05-04-2006, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by /////AMG
Merge? :D

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=52243&highlight=Germany+World+cup

Rooney will probably still go in, even though he needs 6 proper weeks. I hope another foot injury doesn't cause him to leave the competition, they need Rooney!

But England all the way! :D

woops my Bad...

yeah Merge

shakalaka
05-04-2006, 02:29 PM
Brazil for the cup baby!!!!
Go Brazil Go!

Dave P
05-04-2006, 03:08 PM
Italia FTW

funkedelic
05-05-2006, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by Dave P
Italia FTW :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :clap: :clap:

JAYMEZ
05-05-2006, 03:18 AM
LOL @ Italy!!!

Go England :thumbsup: ... Gonna be there when it happens , its gonna be a gong show. Have fun watchin on the TV :thumbsup:

Davide
05-05-2006, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by R!zz0
I hope god answers my prayers this time. He didn't pick my team for the stanley cup but i hope he atleast picks my team for the world cup. Oh yeah, that would be ITALY. :werd: :werd: now if only I can find an italian car flag. Go Italia!!:thumbsup:

Nissanaddict
05-05-2006, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by JAYMEZ_STi
LOL @ Italy!!!

Go England :thumbsup: ... Gonna be there when it happens , its gonna be a gong show. Have fun watchin on the TV :thumbsup:

You BASTARD!!!! Enjoy the hell out of it though.

Kirbs17
05-05-2006, 10:56 AM
Go Brazil!

dj_honda
05-05-2006, 11:15 AM
Argentina ftw!!!

lol, but yea, i think brazil will take it. italy is so boring to watch play lol. as are a lot of european teams...the south americans and nigerians are always fun to watch play.

C4S
05-05-2006, 11:47 AM
Good good .. no flames' talk now ..

and ..

Let's go ENGLAND!

but .. Roney can't play ?? :dunno:

/////AMG
05-05-2006, 12:16 PM
Nope he can't.... :(

But anything can happen!

PS. New England manager chosen for when Sven leaves after the World Cup....
http://www.itv.com/news/2042433.html

C4S
05-05-2006, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by /////AMG
Nope he can't.... :(

Damn .. it hurts .. I wish he could play ... otherwise .. small hope for GB! :banghead:

I always love Italy and Holland too ...

Germany should do well this yr as well .. :)

HyperZell
05-05-2006, 02:16 PM
Beckham's captaincy is in question now...damn. I always thought that he was a good leader, even if he hasn't been having the best seasons lately. It will be a real slap in the face if they take it away from him, and the drama is something that the team doesn't need so close to the kickoff. European media is murder on things like this...

dezinr
05-05-2006, 02:38 PM
Xavi rocks man!!!!! And he's back in play so I 'm gonna be keeping an eye of Spain.

/////AMG
05-05-2006, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by HyperZell
Beckham's captaincy is in question now...damn. I always thought that he was a good leader, even if he hasn't been having the best seasons lately. It will be a real slap in the face if they take it away from him, and the drama is something that the team doesn't need so close to the kickoff. European media is murder on things like this...

this thread seriously need to be merged.

I think its in th is thread :http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=52243&highlight=Germany+World+cup

that he said the '06 will be his last world cup or last as captain, something like that.

Shaolin
05-08-2006, 07:11 PM
Sven announced his squad today.. I'm not too impressed..

Goalkeeping's good.. I think Robinson and James are the best English goalies..

Defense - England's defenders aren't bad.. good depth

Midfield - I think England has one of the best midfields in the world.. Not too many nations have a midfield that have good anchors and good depth as well.

Forwards - this is what I'm worried about.. if Sven plays with 2 forwards I don't know how well things are going to go. Rooney won't be fit till probably 1/2 - 3/4 into the tournament. Owen just got back and is struggling to be fit. Crouch will help with the long balls and headers. Walcott is like a wildcard since no one has really seen him play in a major tournament so pretty much he's all hype.

If Sven plays a 4-4-2 I think it'll be like this..

-------------------Robinson---------------------
--Neville--Campbell--Ferdinand---A.Cole--
--Becks---Gerrard--Lampard---J.Cole------
-------------Owen-----Crouch-----------------

I personally would like to see Gerrard play behind the 1 striker, and put Carrick/Jenas in center mid in Gerrard's position.

kertejud
05-10-2006, 02:09 PM
Lampard is thebetter choice for right behind the striker with Gerrard moving forward or back depending on the situation (and score) while Carrick is the best choice as the holding midfielder.

The central midfield is probably the best in the world, but they have no real wingers (Beckham hasn't been a real winger for years) and nobody for them to get the ball to.

The team wasn't going to win with Rooney and Owen healthy, and with the squad good 'ol Sven chose I think they'll be lucky to get past the 2nd Round. What kind of an idiot chooses 2 injured strikers and a 17 year old without a Premiership game to his credit?

Its all for the best, if England won we would never hear the end of it (think the Leafs winning the Cup times a billion). Italy can't win it either for that matter.

cman
05-10-2006, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Shaolin
Sven announced his squad today.. I'm not too impressed..

I agree, I couldn't believe wtf I was reading when I saw it! Has he gone fuckign mad!
No Defoe, Bent, King or SWP! How the hell can Lennon and Walcott be ahead of these guys, there is now way in my mind.:dunno:
Not to mention no Richardson or Dawson seemingly being considered.
I am at a loss for words.:banghead:

Shaolin
05-10-2006, 08:26 PM
I think Lennon could help as an attacking winger.. he played pretty well for the spurs this season, but Becks has his spot at right wing.. Downing would naturally be the person on the left.. but chances are he won't be starting.

hah yeah, Woodbridge would probably have a riot if Italy won eh :rofl:

guessboi
05-10-2006, 09:16 PM
Go France Go!!!

Henry and Zidane all the way!!! :D

urbannomad
05-12-2006, 08:44 PM
could you guys imagine a final like:

Iran vs. USA? i know that wont happen :thumbsup: but

seriously.....that'd f'd for sure!

imagine bush and ahmedinajad!:rofl:
:guns: ablazin the whole time.

CKY
05-15-2006, 01:18 AM
Only flaw to England's squad are the strikers, Eriksson is definitely nuts. If Owen and Rooney can't play then it's gonna be Crouch and Walcott up front. Which means they're gonna need a lot of support from midfield, which won't happen since England is traditionally a more defensive team.

EDIT:

I think it's gonna be Germany vs Brazil for the rubber match from 02. Hosting countries always have the nack for going deep into the tourney.

HyperZell
05-15-2006, 07:24 AM
It's called a gamble. IF Rooney and Owen can't play then it will be up to two strikers that people won't feel very good about. If they CAN play, then it's all good, right?

Wrong. It doesn't matter who plays. All that matters is the result. If England goes deep this year, then everyone will be praising Sven and his boldness. If they don't, then he will be criticized for his insanity. That's just the way it is in sports - don't get caught up in it.

I for one just want to sit back and enjoy the games, and yeah, hopefully Rooney and Owen can both play.

Shaolin
05-15-2006, 06:51 PM
wow, the timing of the Italy scandal just can't come at a better time.. wtf..

http://www.latimes.com/sports/soccer/la-sp-soccol15may15,1,3096447.story?coll=la-headlines-sports-soccer&ctrack=1&cset=true

Oz-
05-15-2006, 07:21 PM
Personally, the more that England, Italy, USA, Germany lose the happier I am. Even though it pains me to cheer for the Argentines, Ecuador and Paruguay that is who I am behind. Of course watching Brasil is always a treat, best game I ever attended live was a qualifier of Brasil v Peru when I was in Lima for business. Being 10 meters away from Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Roberto Carlos, Ronaldhino, et al. It was something that I will not forget.

As for the England choice of Owen and Rooney, who else is really world class for them? He has to take the chance to try and hope that either one of them at least get fit for June.

ronaldo
05-15-2006, 08:57 PM
this is hollands year

Shaolin
05-15-2006, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by ronaldo
this is hollands year

they said that 4 years ago.. and they didn't even make it through..

I'd like to see them get far though, the Dutch do have a pretty good roster this tournament.

Oz-
05-16-2006, 09:41 AM
Argentina posted their roster.

Notable ommisions.

Samuel, Zanetti, and Veron

Also first time that River Plate did not provide a single player to the World Cup squad.

Argentina Squad:

Goalkeepers: Roberto Abbondanzieri (Boca Juniors), Leonardo Franco (Atletico Madrid), Oscar Ustari (Independiente).

Defenders: Fabricio Coloccini (Deportivo La Coruna), Roberto Ayala (Valencia), Gabriel Heinze (Manchester United), Juan Pablo Sorin (Villarreal), Lionel Scaloni (West Ham), Gabriel Milito (Zaragoza), Nicolas Burdisso (Inter), Leandro Cufre (Roma).

Midfielders: Maximiliano Rodriguez (Atletico Madrid), Javier Mascherano (Corinthians), Esteban Cambiasso (Inter Milan), Juan Roman Riquelme (Villarreal), Julio Cruz (Inter Milan), Luis Gonzalez (Porto), Pablo Aimar (Valencia).

Forwards: Carlos Tevez (Corinthians), Hernan Crespo (Chelsea), Lionel Messi (Barcelona), Rodrigo Palacio (Boca Juniors), Javier Saviola (Sevilla).

Shaolin
05-16-2006, 11:58 AM
I haven't followed the argentinian league for a couple of years now. All the good players have pretty much left river plate now haven't they? I stopped following when d'alessandro left for wolfsburg.

2002civic
05-16-2006, 12:30 PM
go germany and france:thumbsup: :D

kertejud
05-16-2006, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by ronaldo
this is hollands year

Holland isn't allowed to win, it is sort of divine mandate now, their players are real sticklers for giving their all until the semi's then just giving up. I mena, you can't expect them to give their all for the WHOLE tournament now can you?

kertejud
05-16-2006, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Oz-
As for the England choice of Owen and Rooney, who else is really world class for them? He has to take the chance to try and hope that either one of them at least get fit for June.

It isn't so muich that Sven chose them, but its that he chose them knowing that they're injured, and he still decided to choose Theo Walcott to be his only striker behind Peter Crouch. England had many other better options than a 17 year old who's never played a game, at least Rooney and Owen were tearing up the Premiership when he started for England as teenagers. Jermaine Defoe, Darius Vassel, Darren Bent and even Andy Johnson would have been better choices than Walcott. Though admittedly I don't know the health of all these players, but Sven choosing Walcott was an absolute joke of a decsion. If Owen and Rooney were both healthy it would be a different story.

qmf
05-16-2006, 01:17 PM
Group A - Germany & Poland advance
Group B - England & Paraguay
Group C - Argentina & Holland
Group D - Portugal & Mexico
Group E - Czech Rep. & USA
Group F - Brazil & Croatia
Group G - France & Korea
Group H - Spain & Ukraine

Hopefully I am close with my predictions :thumbsup:

JAYMEZ
05-16-2006, 01:54 PM
This should be a crazy ass World Cup this year I think... Kinda sucks that I have to go to a live game and not watch with you guys in cowtown :)

Oz-
05-16-2006, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Shaolin
I haven't followed the argentinian league for a couple of years now. All the good players have pretty much left river plate now haven't they? I stopped following when d'alessandro left for wolfsburg.

2 players come to mind right away.

German Lux and Marcelo Gallardo. I will be first to admit that their players may not be as spectacular as their former young stars. It is just one of those old traditions, that River Plate (gallinas) has always supplied at least 1 player to the selecion.

Oz-
05-16-2006, 02:10 PM
Just looked over the Brasilian squad and man, so deadly all over again.

As it wasn't obvious from before but glad that they declared that Rolandinho would be given the 10 jersey and free reign to play any side of the field.

Also going again by the jersey number assignments, seems that Lucio and Juan will be playing the central defender positions instead of Cris and Luisao.

Porteros:
Nelson de J. Silva DIDA Milan
Julio César Inter de Milán
Rogerio Ceni Sao Paulo

Defensas:
JUAN Silveira dos Santos Bayer Leverkusen
Lucimar da Silva F. LUCIO Bayer Munich
Marcos Evangelista CAFU Milan
ROBERTO CARLOS Real Madrid
CRIS Olympique Lyon
Anderson da Silva LUISAO Lisboa
GILBERTO Hertha de Berlín
Cícero de Cezare CICINHO Real Madrid

Centrocampistas:
EMERSON Ferreira da Rosa Juventus
Zé ROBERTO da Silva Bayer Leverkusen
Ricardo dos Santos KAKA Milan
RONALDINHO de Assis Barcelona
GILBERTO Aparecido SILVA Arsenal
RENATO Dirnei Florencio Sevilla
Antonio Reis JUNINHO P. Olympique
Ricardo Pozzi RICARDINHO Santos

Delanteros:
ADRIANO Leite Ribeiro Inter Milan
RONALDO Luiz N. de Lima Real Madrid
Róbson de Souza ROBINHO Real Madrid
FREDerico Chaves Guedes Lyon

Shaolin
05-16-2006, 07:01 PM
I'm more impressed this year with brazil's defense than any other year I've followed soccer and the WC. That has always been their weakest part of the pitch. But they beefed it up ths year and be a stronger squad than 02. Its sickening to see their 2nd stringers are comsidered world class.

AJL
05-16-2006, 10:31 PM
Holland fan for life!
I would LOVE to see them win. But in the End its always ABE, "anybody but England"... (same goes for hockey... anybody but Edmonton :rofl: ). Germany I dont much care for either.

It would be sweet to see another game like the France vs Senegal. A small team knocking out a huge contender.

cman
05-18-2006, 08:03 PM
Today Sven hinted that if Rooney or Owen are not fit for the start of the world cup, Steven Gerrard could fill in as a second striker.
7 days until Rooney's scan, god I hope it isn't a world cup long injury.

kertejud
05-18-2006, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by cman
Today Sven hinted that if Rooney or Owen are not fit for the start of the world cup, Steven Gerrard could fill in as a second striker.

Put your best midfielder out of position, what a brilliant strategy Sven.

And people wonder why England never win.

bonedavid
05-18-2006, 10:41 PM
ok guys...i have set up a mini league for the world cup.

look herehttp://www.fantasyfacup.com/worldcup/leagues/561

easy to join and to play.

all you have to do is predict the scores..easy-peasy:bigpimp:

good luck to all who enter...remember your playing for second place coz i'm gonna win:rolleyes:

JAYMEZ
05-19-2006, 03:50 AM
Originally posted by cman

Everyone in England right now thinks he will be playing... I really dont see how those two are going to get better that fast! But I sure as hell hope they do :thumbsup:

Brits here are crazy about there soccer. I was in Liverpool when they brought the cup back on Sunday , man that was a crazy party.

But anyways Go England :thumbsup:

cman
05-19-2006, 06:59 PM
Aye lucky you being over there, especiallyt for the reds win, must have been spectacular...On that note Henry must be ecstatic as well.
Good news everyone thinks he will be fit in due time, are you gonna be there for the WC?
I'll be at the Ship when I'm not working, since that comes close to comparing:cry:

Phats
05-24-2006, 03:43 PM
Always cheered for spain, have family there and what not. Even though they never do very well :P

It'll be nice to have the games playing at reasonable times so I can watch em :D

/////AMG
05-24-2006, 03:51 PM
booyah!:thumbsup:

cman
05-24-2006, 09:51 PM
BTW my sig is public
If you are an England fan and want to use it feel free.
ps. I didn't make it a friend did and he agrees.

andres_mt
05-24-2006, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Phats
Always cheered for spain, have family there and what not. Even though they never do very well :P

It'll be nice to have the games playing at reasonable times so I can watch em :D

Me and you buddy, but they always choke. :thumbsdow

Aleks
05-25-2006, 07:04 AM
First time in World Cup two independent nations will play as one team (as far as i know it's the first time)

Serbia And Montenegro are as of this weekend 2 independent countries

:dunno:

cman
05-25-2006, 09:49 PM
Ya I read that, good that they decided to stick together for WC though.
Is the team splitting upon the teams end of the tournament though?

Aleks
05-26-2006, 06:59 AM
Yeah they will split everything this summer I guess. Serbia will be in qualifications for EURO 2008 on their own.

andres_mt
05-28-2006, 06:27 PM
Man I wish I was in Europe for this world cup. :cry:

Oz-
06-05-2006, 10:58 AM
Watched the friendly game with Brasil v New Zealand this weekend. I feel so sorry for all the other teams out there, if they are going to be firing on all cylinders then it will be tough for everyone.

Cicinho (13) has some serious skills. I love that one move he puts on the defender.

Not sure if they showed it on english tv.

First Half highlights (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcVgZ0ZF-qM&search=brasil%20new%20zealand)

Second Half highlights (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qWUWJI12eQ&search=brasil%20new%20zealand)

rony_espana
06-05-2006, 11:27 AM
^those highlights are awesome, didn't even know there were friendly games :dunno:

cman
06-05-2006, 07:22 PM
England beat Jamaica 6-0 in their last friendly (+1 missed PK).
The Crouch-bot was the highlight of the game.

4 days left, 5 till my boys play.
Rooney away kit - check
blank home kit - check
car flags - check
Antena flag - check
FA watch - check
FA 2006 wristband - check
5' X 3' flag - check
hat - check
belt buckle - check

I can't wait until friday/saturday.
Where is everybody watching the later games? I'll be at Ship and Anchor for all the afternoon England matches and probably the finals few rounds.

Oz-
06-06-2006, 11:47 AM
Saw the goal and it was a very nice goal, but of course the highlight was the robot.

I am watching most all the games at my house and the games that I am having people come over for are all the South American country games.

Aleks
06-06-2006, 12:04 PM
First Serbia/Montenegro game is at 7am sunday morning. I am watching at home.

Oz-
06-07-2006, 02:17 PM
cman will be happy

Gooney Rooney cleared to play for the mundial.

http://www.eitb24.com/portal/eitb24/noticia/en/sports/bbc-report-english-striker-rooney-fit-to-play-in-germany-world-cu?itemId=D35751&cl=%2Feitb24%2Fdeportes&idioma=en

mac_82
06-07-2006, 11:45 PM
Well gotta cheer for the 2 teams I have in my work pool. Brazil and Angola FTW!!!

SoSlowDx
06-08-2006, 12:10 PM
Go Brazil!

Can't wait all the games are interesting to watch...:nut:

CasperWho
06-08-2006, 12:17 PM
Go Portugal! :D

cman
06-08-2006, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Oz-
cman will be happy

Gooney Rooney cleared to play for the mundial.

http://www.eitb24.com/portal/eitb24/noticia/en/sports/bbc-report-english-striker-rooney-fit-to-play-in-germany-world-cu?itemId=D35751&cl=%2Feitb24%2Fdeportes&idioma=en
I am so happy, he should be ready for game 1 of the knockout stages.

funkedelic
06-09-2006, 12:49 AM
brasil or italia ftw!
http://i.askask.com/2002/06/worldcupfan.jpg

Dren
06-09-2006, 02:11 AM
Im Cheering for trinidad !!

best of luck :)

Aleks
06-09-2006, 07:10 AM
First game starts soon. God damn work is in the way of me watching it. :banghead: I might sneak out for some breakfast ;)

Shaolin
06-09-2006, 07:24 AM
they had a TV in one of our courtyards at work during the olympics, so hopefully they'll do the same for this as well.. I'll be sure not to check here because I'll be watching the re-run at 5:30.

rony_espana
06-09-2006, 07:25 AM
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e263/CodenameXerokool/WorldCup06.jpg

sputnik
06-09-2006, 07:31 AM
Cheering for the homeland!

Deutschland!

Aleks
06-09-2006, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by sputnik
Cheering for the homeland!

Deutschland!

Same 'cept it's Serbia&Montenegro

What's you prediction against CostaRica this morning. Are you watching live? I am way too hyper/excited over this...:D

sputnik
06-09-2006, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by Aleks
What's you prediction against CostaRica this morning. Are you watching live? I am way too hyper/excited over this...:D

2-0 Germany

We have 2 plasmas at work (that are usually on CNBC) to watch the WC live on.

statick
06-09-2006, 08:40 AM
As much as I want to see Germany lose, It seems as though they will probably win.

rony_espana
06-09-2006, 10:05 AM
is there anywhere that I can listen to these on the net? I'm at work with no TV :cry:

sputnik
06-09-2006, 10:15 AM
1 - 1 NOOOO!

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Cant believe Costa Rica scored on a breakaway.

sputnik
06-09-2006, 10:18 AM
2 - 1 Germany

GOOOOOOAL!

:clap:

sputnik
06-09-2006, 10:26 AM
Check out the "Virtual Replays" on the BBC website. They are updating them pretty quickly.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/world_cup_2006/5061578.stm

/////AMG
06-09-2006, 10:27 AM
Wow Germany V. Costas Rica game is good so far. I won't post any of the details since it'll ruin it for people.

USED1
06-09-2006, 10:30 AM
Ich liebe Deutschland!

USED1
06-09-2006, 11:51 AM
I'm going to ruin it for everybody......

4-2 GERMANY :clap:

ronaldo
06-09-2006, 12:24 PM
great game, germany needs to tighten up at the back but showed they have some offensive power, even without ballack.

frings had a beautiful goal:eek:

TurboMedic
06-09-2006, 01:28 PM
If anyone cares, 1-0 for ecquador vs poland 24min in the 1st half.....

Kobe
06-09-2006, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by TurboMedic
If anyone cares, 1-0 for ecquador vs poland 24min in the 1st half.....

choked poland lost 2-0 :( not there night, hit 1 crossbar and 1 post..

Oz-
06-09-2006, 03:04 PM
2-0 Ecuador.

Billy
06-09-2006, 03:10 PM
Brazil or England, but I am all in for England!

ronaldo
06-09-2006, 03:26 PM
germany and ecuador just won me some money:D

Justing
06-09-2006, 03:33 PM
Anybody have some picks?
I'm having proline withdrawls. lol

Shaolin
06-09-2006, 07:20 PM
wow.. Lahm and Frings' goals were gorgeous.. what a shot by Frings :clap: