PDA

View Full Version : Official Flames Going Golfing Thread

00Celica
05-04-2006, 01:40 AM
After the flames, who by the way were totally "built" for the playoffs choked, the flames fans are eating crow. Funny how when vancouver was eliminated the flames fans were trash talking vancouver, and i guess its karma that its our time to trash you guys. It was a good season, but in the end the flames will never be as good as the oilers and this should stop alot of this trash talkin and "in sutter we trust" crap that i hear everyday. Being a flames fan in calgary, this is one of the best feelings ever.

Oilers > Shames

PS I wonder what golf course the flames will be at. Some of you should print out your resumes because I heard Jarome Iginla is hiring a new caddy.

:D

Nissanaddict
05-04-2006, 01:46 AM
What can we say? They played like junk on all the even numbered games....and the first one they luckily won....and the last.

HyperZell
05-04-2006, 01:48 AM
I shouldn't even bother justifying this thread with a response, but I'm not in a very good mood so here goes:

It's very typical of a loser to deflect criticism when faced with bad news. You talk about the Oil being better than the Flames? Let's get one thing straight:

Flames > Vancouver

Is this just an unjustified statement? No. Calgary made the playoffs, Vancouver didn't. So let's make sure we remember that.

By the way, who's side are you on? You talk like a Canuck fan, yet you say 'Flames fan in Calgary'. Wtf?

Lastly - good teams lose too. I still think that the Flames were a good team, but that doesn't always equate to success in the playoffs. Are you telling me that the only 'good' team in the NHL is the one that wins the Cup? Come on. Also, "the Flames will never be as good as the Oilers?" What about last season...?

Really, your post is chock full of stupidity. But thanks for embarrasing yourself all the same.

Nissanaddict
05-04-2006, 01:50 AM
Well we could say that. :thumbsup: