PDA

View Full Version : Go Oilers.....

BBBMW
05-04-2006, 03:18 PM
Go Oilers Go, Time to cheer for the other Alberta team. They will have a tough time against SJ but nobody thought the 04 Flames would beat SJ and Detroit.
Enjoy the Ride...

heavyD
05-04-2006, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by BBBMW
Go Oilers Go, Time to cheer for the other Alberta team. They will have a tough time against SJ but nobody thought the 04 Flames would beat SJ and Detroit.
Enjoy the Ride...

I'll enjoy all five or six games it takes the Sharks to eliminate the greasers. No matter how much hope you Greaser fans have you can't escape the reality that it's San Jose's year. They will face either the Sens or Devils and have a shot to win it all. Don't worry Oil fans Flames fans will be there for your postmortem at the end of next weekend.:thumbsup:

Nismo_S14
05-04-2006, 03:24 PM
Edmonton is going to PWN the sharks.... they got nuttin OOOOOOOOO ... what happens if the oil gets to the conference finals?????? O_o
:clap: :clap::eek:

Aleks
05-04-2006, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by BBBMW
Go Oilers Go, Time to cheer for the other Alberta team.

No, there is only one team to cheer for, they are out so :dunno: :dunno:

gonefishing
05-04-2006, 03:28 PM
i have already witnessed the start of the bandwagon at my company. me and a couple of other guys here were the original Oiler fans and now i have seen wallpapers and screensavers on many monitors. Also i have heard on the second floor of my company they have put up 8 full blown Oiler posters :thumbsup:

GO OILERS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Despair*
05-04-2006, 03:40 PM
I'll be cheering for the Oilers as well now. Hoepfully we'll see some exciting hockey, not the dry boring S*^% we were subjected to last night. Lets Bring that cup home to Alberta where it belongs! Go Oilers Go !

Wakalimasu
05-04-2006, 03:43 PM
I enjoyed the oilers, cept when they played against calgary this year.

hell I even hoped Vancouver would sneak into the play offs.

but alas, since the Flames got eliminated last night.. i dont feel to cheer for anyone.. :o

so weird.

BigDannyCool
05-04-2006, 03:45 PM
The Sens are winning the cup, and they'll be playing the Avs in the finals

calgarygts
05-04-2006, 04:02 PM
I have faith in my oilers, when they're playing to their potential there is not one team that they can't beat. San Jose has been exceptional and they're going to be extremely hard to beat, but if the oilers keep up the hard work that they've been putting in there's no reason to believe they can't do it.
Go Oilers Go!!!

rage2
05-04-2006, 04:08 PM
Fuck the oilers. I'll be catching up on TV shows and movies till october! :rofl:.

OK who am I kidding. I'll be watching every oilers game.... so I can make fun of Clem!

dj_honda
05-04-2006, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by heavyD

I'll enjoy all five or six games it takes the Sharks to eliminate the greasers. No matter how much hope you Greaser fans have you can't escape the reality that it's San Jose's year. They will face either the Sens or Devils and have a shot to win it all. Don't worry Oil fans Flames fans will be there for your postmortem at the end of next weekend.:thumbsup:

never thought i would agree with HeavyD but.....:werd:

C4S
05-04-2006, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by rage2
Fuck the oilers. I'll be catching up on TV shows and movies till october! :rofl:.

OK who am I kidding. I'll be watching every oilers game.... so I can make fun of Clem!

You can make Fun of me too! :rofl:

Oh yeah .. Clem is big Oilers' fan .. :thumbsup:

Anyway, Battle of Alberta would be good, however, Shark vs Oilers will be a great series too! :)

rage2
05-04-2006, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by C4S
You can make Fun of me too! :rofl:
PM me your cell #, I'll make sure the txt msgs get to you too! :rofl:

heavyD
05-04-2006, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by dj_honda

never thought i would agree with HeavyD but.....:werd:

Don't worry. Everyone that hates me ends up eventually posting that.;)

I'm not predicting the Sharks to win out of spite. I really think they are the class of the West.

Clem
05-04-2006, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by rage2

AHEM.... Someone was pretty quiet last night during the Ducks dominance over the Flames

:poosie: :thumbsup:

rage2
05-04-2006, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Clem
AHEM.... Someone was pretty quiet last night during the Ducks dominance over the Flames

:poosie: :thumbsup:
hahaha yea yea... your time will come!

It's too bad we didn't make it, BoA shittalking would've been awesome.

Aleks
05-04-2006, 04:32 PM
Sharks in 6 is my guess...

cman
05-04-2006, 06:26 PM
Go Oilers, Flames are done so bring the cup to the second best place on the planet.
Alberta pride:nut:

5.9 R/T
05-05-2006, 01:15 AM

Funny, wasn't everyone saying that for every series the flamers were in last season?

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/feature/?fid=2288&hubname=

Not even the pros can get it right, what makes you so special?

tapout
05-05-2006, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by 5.9 R/T

Funny, wasn't everyone saying that for every series the flamers were in last season?

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/feature/?fid=2288&hubname=

Not even the pros can get it right, what makes you so special? he is very religious & speaks the truth :rofl:

Clem
05-05-2006, 07:28 AM
A little present from Paul Brown from the Bear

http://thepaulbrownshow.com/images/mp3/paul_brown_redmile.mp3

R!zz0
05-05-2006, 09:58 PM
I find calgary to be more friendly then edmonton. Here's why:
2004 playoffs edmonton didn't want calgary to win at all. I have couple of my cousins there and they were telling me that we did not want calgary (Team that they hate the most) to win it.
Few people from Calgary on the other hand are cheering for edmonton to win it so they can have the cup in Alberta. It's sad when calgary was kicking ass edmonton didn't want the cup in Alberta but, calgarians want it in Alberta. I think Calgary is waaaay friendly then edmonton. :bullshit:

cman
05-05-2006, 10:24 PM
Meh, I have several friends who are hardcore Oilers fans, but were cheering for the Flames in '04.

C4S
05-05-2006, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by cman
Meh, I have several friends who are hardcore Oilers fans, but were cheering for the Flames in '04.

Are you talking about me ?? :D

He he .. can't always look at one side story ...

I read some TV news, newspaper in Edmonton during 2004 playoff season .. lots of Edmontonian were cheering for the Flames too ... :dunno:

DelSoln
05-06-2006, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by R!zz0
2004 playoffs edmonton didn't want calgary to win at all. I have couple of my cousins there and they were telling me that we did not want calgary (Team that they hate the most) to win it.
Few people from Calgary on the other hand are cheering for edmonton to win it so they can have the cup in Alberta. It's sad when calgary was kicking ass edmonton didn't want the cup in Alberta but, calgarians want it in Alberta. I think Calgary is waaaay friendly then edmonton. :bullshit:

Wow you couldn't be more wrong. Then again it is not suprising since your argument is based solely on what your cousins said to you. If you would have actually come to Edmonton that year you would have noticed that there was large support for the Flames to win it all once they reached the finals. They too wanted the cup to be in Alberta. It was wierd seeing how many people had Flames fans hanging off their vehicles as they were driving around the city.

C4S
05-06-2006, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by DelSoln

Wow you couldn't be more wrong. Then again it is not suprising since your argument is based solely on what your cousins said to you. If you would have actually come to Edmonton that year you would have noticed that there was large support for the Flames to win it all once they reached the finals. They too wanted the cup to be in Alberta. It was wierd seeing how many people had Flames fans hanging off their vehicles as they were driving around the city.

:) :)

yes yes ...

D'z Nutz
05-06-2006, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by R!zz0

Um no, there was huge support from Edmonton when the Flames made the play offs in 2004. It was even on the news.

95EagleAWD
05-11-2006, 05:12 PM

Doesn't look like anyone is gonna be playing the Sens or Devils for the Cup... They're both 0-3 and facing elimination.

I still figure Edmonton will beat the Sharks... :thumbsup:

Clem
05-12-2006, 07:26 AM
Bye Bye Burnaby Joe. I hear BC golf courses are great this time of year. :thumbsup:

madx
05-15-2006, 11:20 AM

Hmmmm....... i think you should re-phrase that comment.... look at the series now....hahahahhahahhaha... oh how wrong you are.

C4S
05-15-2006, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by madx

Hmmmm....... i think you should re-phrase that comment.... look at the series now....hahahahhahahhaha... oh how wrong you are.

:dunno: Doesn't matter he is RIGHT or WRONG now .. :rofl: We will still cheer for Oilers .. right? I won't make joke on Flames' fans, in fact, Flames is a great team too, they lost, because they didn't play hard this year.

I don't mind flames' fans make joke on Oilers ... I am still proud to be an Oilers' fan! :thumbsup:

Rexxrally
05-15-2006, 11:05 PM
All you Calgarians who say they don't want Edmonton to win, I just want to point out one thing:

At this point in the playoffs, it's the Oilers or an American team that will win the cup.

Let me repeat that: An American team winning the Stanley Cup. I can't think of anything more horrid than that.

Yes, I can. If Edmonton loses to either SJ or the Ducks, then a team from CALIFORNIA will be representing the western conference in the Stanley Cup final. AAAUUUUUUUGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!

Hate the Oilers, fine, but cheer them on now, because it's better to go with the devil you know than the devil from the Evil Empire.................

LUDELVR
05-16-2006, 01:42 AM
I just think that they shoulda called the blue mile something different. I woulda called it "The Oil Spill" !!

Anyway, was a huge oilers fan back in the late 80's when Sather had a fucking wicked team with Ranford in net...oh man, that was the shit right there! So yah, I have no real issues cheering for them. :thumbsup:

buh_buh
05-16-2006, 02:42 AM
why do we need like 5 Oiler threads? Its bad enough I have to look at 1.

madx
05-17-2006, 09:19 PM
series over... go oliers go.

95EagleAWD
05-17-2006, 09:22 PM

I hate to say I told you so...

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

l8braker
05-17-2006, 09:46 PM
Have fun on Whyte Ave.. err, Blue Mile.

http://www.class.uidaho.edu/mickelsen/images/Dieter%20Roth%20-%20Georg%20Wilhelm%20Friedrich%20Hegel-%20Werke%20in%2020%20Banden%20-1974.jpg

Seanith
05-17-2006, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by l8braker
Have fun on Whyte Ave.. err, Blue Mile.

http://www.class.uidaho.edu/mickelsen/images/Dieter%20Roth%20-%20Georg%20Wilhelm%20Friedrich%20Hegel-%20Werke%20in%2020%20Banden%20-1974.jpg

http://tash.gn.apc.org/riot-police_uniform.gif

civicrider187
05-17-2006, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by buh_buh
why do we need like 5 Oiler threads? Its bad enough I have to look at 1.

Start another Flames thread then... oh yeah they didn't make the playoffs:thumbsup:

l8braker
05-17-2006, 11:21 PM
Touche :rofl:

habsfan
05-17-2006, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by civicrider187

Start another Flames thread then... oh yeah they didn't make the playoffs:thumbsup:

um, yes they did...

civicrider187
05-17-2006, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by habsfan

um, yes they did...

I didn't even realize they made it. Wow they got knocked out pretty quick:cry:

C4S
05-17-2006, 11:49 PM
We ( Oilers' fans) should make joke on Flames .. they are good team too, and I am pretty sure, next yr playoff, we will see the Battle of Alberta ... ;)

We should learn from the Edmonton's fans at Rexall place, Edmonton fans cheered the U.S. national anthem so loudly ..Oilers fans were asked to be on their best behavior after some in the crowd in San Jose before Game 5 booed the Canadian anthem. ... :thumbsup:

95EagleAWD
05-17-2006, 11:51 PM
Lotsa titties on Whyte tonight!!!

:bigpimp:

Then the two chicks in the shopping cart got hit by fireworks!! :rofl:

I got flashed four times just driving the car down Whyte!! :werd:

It's a whole lotta fun down there, even the cops were handing out highfives!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

motion
05-18-2006, 02:12 PM

wtf now? :P

dubber1985
05-18-2006, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by motion

wtf now? :P

x2

the guy know dick all about puck...:thumbsdow

Seanith
05-18-2006, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by dubber1985

the guy know dick all about puck...:thumbsdow

And you sound like an e-tard in every post you make. :dunno:

motion
05-19-2006, 01:01 PM
well anaheim is up on the grill tonight. it'll be interesting to see who has the upper hand.. the team that's been playing a game every second day for the last week or the team that's been taking it easy for the last 10 days.

either way it should be a good game!

GO OIL WOoOoOOOoo

Foz
05-28-2006, 12:50 AM
GO OILERS GO!!! WE WANT THE CUP! WE WANT THE CUP!

95EagleAWD
05-28-2006, 09:59 PM
Soo.... Oilers take it all.

Cup comes home this year.

dubber1985
05-28-2006, 11:18 PM
It's funny to read some of the past posters in this threads comments...hilarious...

Hey HeavyDouche....its the sharks year..they're the class of the west...

Foz
06-01-2006, 07:24 PM
Alright.. looks like Buffalo's leading.. 2-1..

Doesn't matter... Game 1 starts Monday!

GO OILERS GO!

C4S
06-01-2006, 08:53 PM
YEAH !

DOUGGIE WEIGHT ...

TIME for you to bring the Cup .. for the OILERS ! :rofl: :rofl:

Foz
06-14-2006, 09:46 PM
:clap: