PDA

View Full Version : Spotted: Rage2 AMG

XylathaneGTR
03-30-2003, 01:19 AM
Im about 90% Sure i saw your car this afternoon at work...Except a girl was driving it...Possibly wife/girlfriend?
Was it around crowfoot, between 1 and 3? If so, mmmmmmm, I r love it.
Also saw Yellow SLK230 on Nosehill turning into ArbourLake at around 9ish tonite, GirlRacer?
Lastly, Going through crowfoot, ran into a Jaguar XK8/R Convertable, older guy driving it.
Calgary's getting nice cars....

RiceCake
03-30-2003, 01:50 AM
No need to be driving the winter beaters now... hehe :)

Dope Dealer
03-30-2003, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by XylathaneGTR
Im about 90% Sure i saw your car this afternoon at work...Except a girl was driving it...Possibly wife/girlfriend?
Was it around crowfoot, between 1 and 3? If so, mmmmmmm, I r love it.
Also saw Yellow SLK230 on Nosehill turning into ArbourLake at around 9ish tonite, GirlRacer?
Lastly, Going through crowfoot, ran into a Jaguar XK8/R Convertable, older guy driving it.
Calgary's getting nice cars....

Hahha, I talked to an older guy with a Jaguar XK8/R in the NW. He didn't seem interested to talk, he was just being an asshole.

I saw Rage2's old "AMG" beater, 'cept his dad was driving it with his mom I'm guessing. Hahah :) I was like "Whoa, there is Rage.... Damn he lost a lot of hair since the last time I've seen him".

szw
03-30-2003, 02:28 AM
Originally posted by Dope Dealer

Hahha, I talked to an older guy with a Jaguar XK8/R in the NW. He didn't seem interested to talk, he was just being an asshole.

So you just start talking to an older guy with a nice car?

And he's an asshole for not being interested to talk to you? haha

max_boost
03-30-2003, 03:55 AM
Originally posted by szw

And he's an asshole for not being interested to talk to you? haha bwhahhaha:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Anyway, the AMG is pimp, wait till you see the "AMG" blue neon door sill :thumbsup:

rage2
03-30-2003, 08:09 AM
That would be the wife jacking the car once again! :D

[GaGe]
03-30-2003, 10:39 AM

doesn't girlracer have a 320? :dunno:

[GaGe]
03-30-2003, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by Dope Dealer
Damn he lost a lot of hair since the last time I've seen him".

HAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl:

XylathaneGTR
03-30-2003, 11:06 AM
GaGe, oh, maybe she does, I thought she had the SLK230...:dunno: I didn't see it really upclose, I was along Hawkstone Drive, turning towards Country Hills...so...Just a quick glimpse.

Those Neon Blue Doorsills are Tight as hell, too bad the C230K doesn't get them in canada :(
Still, hella nice car Rage :O

Dope Dealer
03-30-2003, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by szw

And he's an asshole for not being interested to talk to you? haha

No. lol....

He was asking us directions at some gas bar.... At first he was nice, then we started asking questions about his car and he just came off as an asshole after that. Hahah :)

GTS Jeff
03-30-2003, 12:03 PM
GaGe, oh, maybe she does, I thought she had the SLK230...:dunno: I didn't see it really upclose, I was along Hawkstone Drive, turning towards Country Hills...so...Just a quick glimpse.

Those Neon Blue Doorsills are Tight as hell, too bad the C230K doesn't get them in canada :(
Still, hella nice car Rage :O shes got a 320 and u can tell its her car by the yellow beyond decals

shes got a 320 and u can tell its her car if u see her driving it

XylathaneGTR
03-30-2003, 12:44 PM
Yellow Beyond Decals Eh? Didn't see it from the ass...Only the Side and front, and i wasn;t running along side of it, and it was night, so i couldn't see the driver.
I have only seen 2 yellow SLK's in calgary, one, w/ chrome grill, and the other, is GirlRacers, so i assumed, since a lack of chrome grillage, that this was GirlRacers...
Still a nice car.

max_boost
03-30-2003, 01:40 PM

Still, hella nice car Rage :O I believe they are custom! haha

buh_buh
03-30-2003, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by rage2
That would be the wife jacking the car once again! :D WIFE jacking the car? Isn't it the other way around??:dunno:

XylathaneGTR
03-30-2003, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by max_boost
I believe they are custom! haha
In the US, you can get blue "Mercedes Benz" Illuminated doorsills for i think 300USD. :O
Teh pics of his AMG ones are sooooo nice...